Closed The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog)
They drove to the park, the girls playing in the back with Winston and Tika as Alexander sat beside Gwen in the drivers seat, his hand was around hers and he hummed along to the music that played on the radio while they drove, though the atmosphere of the day was thick. Despite it being a warm, sunny day, there was this growing uncomfortable-ness that the large alpha coyote felt as he drove his family to the place they had requested, when he stopped at the red light just a few feet from the park, he glanced to his wife and then in the rear view mirror with a soft smile. When he pressed his foot on the gas again, he hadn't expected someone to run the red light on the opposite side of the street, curving into them and slamming head first into the drivers side, the coyote swerved immediately despite his arm being pinned to metal in a last ditch attempt to save his family for any other harm, wanting it to all come on him. He had never prayed before, but he did now and he begged for their safety, not even giving a damn about his own. Just his pups and his mates as the car squealed and he blacked out for a few seconds.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika was having fun with the children in the back, doing things to make them giggle. He was actually very good with them, loving to entertain them and care for them. He wanted them to accept him, and soon, his pups.

What he hadn't expected today was the world being turned upsidown by a reckless driver. He had been sitting behind Alex, so he took some of the impact. But he was belted in, getting jerked around in his seat and hitting his head hard on the window. He blacked out, slumped in his seat.

There was a moment of silence before Gwen was able to make sense of everything. She looked around, reaching for Alex. "A-alex....wake up....." He muttered, gently shaking his shoulder. She then reached for her purse, trying to find her phone to call an ambulance. She didn't even notice that some glass had cut her face. She was worried for her mate, the children, and for Tika...
The coyote murred quietly and groaned as he turned his head to look at Gwen slightly,"Hm..."He grimaced and turned his head slightly, attempting to move his legs though to no avail when his leg felt pinned against the wheel and the door,"Shit... Shit!"He began panicking, though for his family and not for himself,"Is everyone okay?"He turned his head to look behind the seat at Winston who was trying to calm Helena down gently, he had instantly taken her out of her car seat to hold her tightly and Gwen whined for her mother. "Tika?"He turned more though from where he was pinned, he couldn't see him,"Tika, are you awake?"He asked quickly, pulling at his leg and hissing when he felt a warmth run down his skin, it must be bleeding, he looked out the drivers window at the other car where the driver was hunched over. "Goddamn, lion..."He growled and looked to Gwen as she spoke to the operator on the other line, hating how helpless he was at the moment, he would have someones ass once he got out of this. For putting his family in danger, his eyes rolled back into his head for a moment, he felt tired though he knew he couldn't sleep, he was loosing blood and probably had a concussion. "We're okay. Everyone calm down... We're going to be fine."He made sure to put on his alpha tone for their reassurance.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen was staying calm for her family, she had to. She frowned when Alex started to panic, reaching over to pet his cheek to calm him. "Shh, you'll make your injuries worse." She said, looking back to Winston and the girls. They seemed uninjured, though badly shaken. It broke her heart to be unable to comfort them. But Tika was injured and unconscious. She quickly shifted in her seat, reaching to place her hand on his belly, waiting for a moment before giving a small relieved sigh. She still felt movement, and Tika was visibly breathing.

She put her phone away and reached to caress Alex's face. "We're okay. Tika hit his head, but he's breathing. The girls are okay, and so is Winston. You need to stay awake, okay? Talk to me." She said, ear twisting when she heard the sirens of a fire truck and an ambulance. The firemen jumped into action, assessing the damage and working with the paramedics to get Alex out safely.
Alexander pressed his lips together when Gwen pet his cheek and huffed as he looked at her with a quick nod,"Is everything okay?"He asked and held her wrist tightly, relieved when she comforted him and smiling lightly,"I'm awake... I'm good."He licked his lips,"I love you, so much."He murmured and kissed her fingers softly, he loved all of them but each a bit different, he was spoiling Tika because he was pregnant and new but Gwen was always on his mind, he looked back at the hyena slightly over his shoulder,"He's going to be okay? They are."He bit his lip, nervous, but sure of it, his own ears twitching at the sound,"This isn't how I thought the day going."He chuckled lightly and looked down at his leg, he noticed his toes stung when he tried moving them,"My leg's fucked."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen continued gently brushing her fingers through Alex's fur, wanting to keep him calm and focused on her. "I love you too. We'll get through this." She said, giving a reassuring smile. "Tika will be okay. The paramedics will be sure of tbat." She added, looking back at the young hyena.

The paramedics helped Winston and the girls out, checking their injuries and helping them into an ambulance. The firemen used a machine to cut the car away from Alex, freeing his leg before moving him onto a stretcher. Tika was next. With the car cut away for Alex, it was easier for them to get to Tika, lifting him onto a stretcher and quickly wheeling him to an ambulance.

Gwen went with Alex, holding his hand in the ambulance. "Don't say that. You'll be fine." She sighed, leaning down to kiss him gently.
Alex purred lightly at the stroking and nodded some, as emergency services arrived to help the survivors and get the wreckage cleared out of the street. He grit his teeth when the car door was cut away, though he knew there was a piece of metal embedded inside of his thigh. Though he refused to look down at it as he was carefully moved and his pants leg was cut away from the high wound, watching with narrowed eyes as his pregnant mate was wheeled away. He growled lightly when he realized that he wasn't in the same ambulance as his young mate and sat up slightly despite the paramedics protests. ""Is Winston with him? Someone go with him so he won't panic when he wakes up."He was more worried about the pups and if Tika was alright than himself, Winston could be seen and he nodded,"We're going with him to the maternity and children's ward."He said and gathered the kids up again, climbing into the vehicle with Tika carefully.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen stayed with Alex, going into the ambulance with him. "Yes, Winston has the girls with Tika." She said, gently petting her mate's head while the paramedics worked to stop the bleeding. It was a quick ride, following Tika's ambulance to the hospital. Unfortunately, Alex had to go to a different area than Tika and the children.

Tika was taken to be checked over, He was okay, but unconscious. The babies were alive with healthy heartbeats, but there was a dark bruise running under his belly from the seatbelt, so it was impossible to tell if anything was damaged yet. He was hooked up to monitors and given oxygen while they waited for him to wake up.
The alpha hissed when the metal was worked out of being embedded in his flesh, they told him he was lucky for it not to have hit his femoral artery and all he could think about was the moments before the crash. Was there something he could have done to avoid what happened? Was it actually an accident?

As he was stitched up himself, he felt sick to his stomach, like he knew what was happening, or at least slightly. He frowned and looked up at his first mate as she sat in the chair beside his bed,"Does Winston have his phone on him?"He asked, reaching for her hand though he didn't speak about what he was thinking.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen had to go with a doctor to have some glass removed from her face. But after a few stitches, she was back by Alex's side. She held his hand as they stitched his wounds. She looked up when he asked about Winston, frowning. "I don't know. Its probably in his pocket." She said, fishing her phone out. "Do you want me to call or text him?"

Meanwhile, things had changed for Tika. One pup's heartbeat had changed. It was unstable, racing one moment, then slow the next. The pup was lower in his belly, closer to the bruise darkening the skin across his lower abdomen. The doctors were worried, but there wasn't much they could do right now.
Alex looked to the other coyote with a nod,"Let me talk to him."He said and reached his other hand out to take the cell phone from her, not telling her any of what he was thinking as not to panic any of them as he laid in bed with a bandage around his leg, dialing his second mate's number with one hand as the other held Gwen's. There was this bad feeling inside of him as he did, tilting his head some and raising his eyebrow as the phone was answered,"Winston?"He spoke first and the other canine sounded out of it when he responded with a greeting,"What's going on over there? Is everyone fine?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen remained quiet as Alex called Winston, gently rubbing her thumb over the back of his hand.

Winston had been told about Tika's condition....and the condition of his unborn pups. They had to make a decision soon as to what to do. If they would induce labor, or do a C-section.

Tika was slowly coming to, groaning softly under his oxygen mask...He was still very out of it, unaware of everything that was going on.
Alex looked at Gwen as they held hands, he smiled softly at her though it was more of a grimace than anything as he kissed her fingers again then rubbed the fur around where the ugly red stitches were. He frowned slightly, he would have plenty to say to the man who did this to his family,"Yeah, everyone's alright... Just a little shaken, but the girls are watching tv now and I think..."Winston trailed off as he looked towards Tika again as he groaned,"Hey, you're okay. Everything's fine."He smiled softly at the hyena and reached to put a hand on his arm, while adjusting the phone in his other hand,"Tika's waking up-"

"-Let me talk to him."He said instantly and Winston obeyed as he put the phone on speaker, though the alpha was quiet for a moment to let his young mate gather his bearings,"Hey, baby... You're okay, don't panic."He said gently, wishing desperately to be able to be there, he looked to Gwen,"Try to get me a wheel chair or something, I have to go to him."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen watched Alex, listening to him on the phone. She could just make out Winston's voice and gave a relieved sigh when he said the girls were okay.

Tika blinked, looking over at Winston and blinking slowly. "My head hurts...." He muttered, wincing slightly as his hands went to his belly. "My....my belly hurts." He muttered, looking panicked when he saw all the things attached to him. He whined loudly, looking freaked out.

Gwen frowned, nodding to Alex and getting up. She patted his hand before going to find a nurse to find out if they could have a wheelchair.
Winston nodded as he squeezed his arm,"I know, I know, but you're okay now. Alexander is coming, did you hear him?"He smiled at him softly,"Calm down, all of this is to help you and the babies."Winston looked at him sincerely, as on the other line Alex watched Gwen get up and pushed himself to sit up as well.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika whimpered, looking at Winston, moving to take his hand. "My belly....hurts." He whimpered. He looked worried, looking up at Winston, nibbling his lip when he said Alex would be coming. "Okay..." He said, taking a few slow breaths.

Gwen returned shortly with a nurse and a wheelchair. "She's going to move your IV." She said, stepping aside as the nurse got things situated. Then both of them helped Alex into the chair to avoid moving his leg too much. "Ok, let's go." Said Gwen, thanking the nurse before heading to the maternity wing of the hospital.
Winston held his hand with both of his own and squeezed,"It's okay, I know, the babies are coming, but it's okay. It's okay."He held his hand tightly while taking his phone back to sit it somewhere where Tika wouldn't knock it down,"They're going to take care of you and the babies."

Alex hissed as he was moved, though didn't complain as he was sat in the wheelchair, handing the phone off to Gwen and grabbing the wheels himself,"I got it."He said and wheeled himself down the hall, or tried to before an orderly hippo came over to take the place of the nurse and push him through to the maternity ward.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika's ears snapped back when Winston said the babies are coming. "Wh-what? I'm not due." He said, looking down at himself and whimpering loudly. His belly hurt, but he wasn't in labor. Not yet at least. Nurses came in quietly, checking the machines monitoring Tika and his pups. The injured pup seemed to have stabilized, but its heartbeat was weaker than its sibling's....

Gwen sighed when Alex stubbornly rolled away from her, following with the phone and quietly thanking the orderly. "You shouldn't do that." She scolded her mate. "You lost blood and hit your head. Just relax. Nobody here is going to think less of you for getting help." She said, resting her hand on his shoulder, gently rubbing it.
Winston squeezed his hand again,"No, you aren't due, but the crash... sped things along a bit, if the twins don't get back to normal then they may have to deliver."He looked to the nurses as they came in to check the hyena over, meeting his eyes,"But don't you worry, okay? Don't worry, you're strong and Alex is strong, so your babies must be extra strong."He tried to lighten Tika's mood as he tilted his head some,"Right?"

Alex huffed when his wheelchair was taken over by the larger animal and frowned as they made their way down the hall slower than he would like, he glanced at Gwen slightly and sighed heavily,"I don't care what other people think, I'm just trying to get to Tika."He pressed his lips together and relaxed only slightly as he was stroked by the pads of his mate's soft hands.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika relaxed a little, his free hand going to his belly and rubbing it gently. "I am strong....Hyenas are strong." He muttered softly. "We can survive a lot." He nodded, looking to Winston and squeezing his hand.

Gwen gave Alex a small smile. "If you rush, you put other patients at risk...You might run into someone. I've got the phone, Winston will call if something happens. Don't worry." She said, reaching to brush the fur on his head.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,073 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,772 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,276 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,177 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~) bhdire8 952 135,448 11-08-2017, 05:30 PM
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,769 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,949 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,338 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Heart O Mean Boys (A/O/B Dynamic) Mashallmellow 1 824 04-18-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Graviddude
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,098 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM