Closed The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog)
When he came, Alex wasn't much far behind as he spilled his load into the omega, his cock budging his flat stomach and even bloating it out with the force of how much liquid white he released into the other with a grunt, his eyes shutting tightly and cock popping just a bit more to keep in anything that was trying to seep out. "Mine... All mine..."He purred and slowed the sharp thrusts down to nothing as he wrapped his arms around him, cum layering his fingers though he didn't worry about it as he held him, knowing they would get washed up sooner or later. "My Tika..."He dipped him into the water before sitting back as he took the soap and poured it over the other, purring at him and rubbing it in until it foamed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika gasped sharply as Alex filled him for a third time, arching his back as his belly bloated from the load, making him look pregnant already. "S-so full!" He cried out, one hand over the bulge in his belly. His cock spilled its load when Alex let go of it, making him shudder more before going limp against his alpha. He laid against him, purring softly as he worked the soap into his fur, dirt coming away to show the natural cream color of his belly and chest fur.
Alex ran his hand down to rub the soap into the fur of his belly too, letting their fingers intertwine while he took care of the others coat gently. "So pretty..."He murmured to him, kissing the side of his head and then letting his hands come up higher to rub into the longer fur on his head. "I'm so proud, you make me so proud."He purred just a bit louder and rinsed away more of the dirt, getting down to the undercoat to clean him fully. His eyes ran over his body and appreciated him more and more as he took in the sight, he knew this was a good choice, he had found himself a wonderful mate. He took a look at him once he was finished and smiled at him, rinsing away the last of the soap and then handing over the bottle to him. "Me next."He leaned in to kiss his cheek, letting him turn himself if he wished as they were still knotted.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika made soft pleased noises as Alex washed him, leaning his head back against the other's shoulder. Before his bath, his fur looked clumped and stiff, but now it was lighter and much softer under Alex's fingers. Especially around his neck and shoulders where the fur was longer. He made a little noise when the coyote spoke, glancing up at him and smiling at the kiss before he was rinsed. "I'm glad." He muttered softly, closing his eyes.

He took the soap when it was handed to him, looking up at him before he tried moving. "Aah...oh." He gasped, slowly turning himself around. He sat still for a moment before pouring some soap on Alex's chest. He started to work the soap into his fur, idly humming as he did. "This is so nice." He sighed, feeling relaxed. He didn't notice his scent slowly changing...he was coming out of heat already, which could mean only one thing.
Alex bit his lip as Tika turned around on his cock, exhaling heavily and rubbing his sides now as he faced him, smiling softly at him and running his fingers through his fur. "It is."He nodded,"We can do this all the time if you'd like."He said and watched him while he rubbed the soap into his fur and skin,"Especially now that you'll be pregnant."He ran his hands forwards to touch the slight bulge in his middle, rubbing his thumb against it and purring in response. "Our pups... They'll probably be born here in this room, it'll take a while for you to grow accustomed to me and carry my scent."He leaned in slightly to kiss him softly,"I won't risk bringing you to the house until then, I don't want them to fight you."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I would like doing this more." He said, giving a cute smile. His tail peeking above the water and wiggling a little. His hands paused when Alex mentioned him being pregnant, looking down at the hand over the bulge in his belly. He knew the bulge was from the other's cock and all his cum....but he couldn't help blushing and putting his hand over Alex's. "I'm pregnant?" He asked, brows raised. He couldn't sense the change in his body yet, but with so much cum in him, there was no doubt.

He looked a bit confused when Alex said his pups would be born here, frowning slightly. He had forgotten his alpha already had wives. "Right." He said, making a small noise at the kiss, "I wouldn't want to fight them either." He said, shaking his head. "I'm worried....birth is difficult for my kind. Its not unusual for hyenas to die...giving birth." He said, nibbling his lip.
The alpha knew the shape was because of himself as well, though he was already thinking ahead, he had to when it came to his omega. It was his duty to look after him and be his dominant, just as he did with his beta's and just like he would when he took over the pack after his father. He brought his mind back to the present and nodded,"I smell it. Faint, but your heat is dying sooner than it should, that could only be because of pregnancy. The coyote leaned in to place his nose against his neck and take a sniff, laying his head there for a moment as his arms wrapped around him again.

"What is it?"He asked, pulling away again to look at him, stroking his fur and nuzzling him gently, raising his own brow when he mentioned birth again. "You will be fine. I will see to it."He gave him a small smile, rubbing behind his ear and nosing him again,"I'll get one of the best- no. THE best midwife for you, everything will run smoothly."He purred at him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika made a small noise as Alex leaned in to sniff and nuzzle against him, nibbling his lip. He was afraid of being pregnant, as most omegas were their first time. But for Tika, there was another fear already. He didn't know how well he would do as a parent, but he knew he would enjoy it, especially with Alex as his alpha.

"That helps." He muttered softly. "I'm glad you are my first....and not some random male. I probably wouldn't survive." He sighed, wrapping his arms around him and nuzzling him. Making soft happy noises.
Alexander was glad too, glad that he had found an omega for himself even after these years with his lovely beta's and their daughters, he was happy to be a complete alpha despite how he had found his new mate. The hyena was beautiful and such a special soul, and he was his, the coyote looked down at the feline in his arms as they laid down in the hotel bed now after the long bath. His finger tips ran over and traced the other's dark spots lazily, half sleep in the afternoon light while he hummed quietly, his other hand ran through the fur at the top of the other's head,"I'm going to have to leave in a little while."He mentioned quietly, watching him as they laid together, his cock had loosened and almost came out of the other already though he wanted so badly to savor the moment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Hyenas aren't felines either. lol. Just hyenas)

Tika was so glad he had run into Alex. It had to be the greatest moment in his life, finding an alpha of such a high class and being claimed by him. He clung to the other as they moved to the bed, letting him dry him off before settling in. He relaxed, enjoying Alex's hands running over his fur, ears twitching gently when his hands moved to his head. He looked up at him when he mentioned having to leave, a small frown crossing his face. "Alright. I can settle in here. Probably sleep and recover from our fun." He chuckled, shifting his hips. He almost didn't want him to pull out either....but he was sure it wasn't healthy to stay there and Alex needed to clean himself to avoid unwanted infection in such a sensitive place.
Alex removed himself from Tika and reached down to rub his sore cock with a quiet sigh while his eyes closed for a moment, humming at him and leaning in to kiss his lips softly once more,"I don't know when I will come back, but I'll try to come soon."He murmured gently and nosed him, taking one last good look at him and moving him to lay down beside him instead of on top of his chest,"Buy anything you'd like, it's on me."He let him go, rubbing his thumb over his bloated middle and then moving to stand up in his nudity, reaching and picking up his shed clothing to pull them on again over his dark fur, taking out a card from his pocket and a pen from the bedside table to write his number on it. "My personal cell."He said, placing it down and slipping on his shoes as well, moving towards the door to the penthouse.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika watched his mate, biting his lip when he pulled out and trying to clench himself. He made a happy noise at the kiss, smiling up at him. He shifted closer when Alex laid beside him, nuzzling against his chest gently before he got up again. "Alright. I'll probably only buy food for myself." He said, giving him a cute smile when his thumb brushed over his belly. He took the card and nodded, setting it beside the phone on the bedside table.

He watched the other leave before getting up to use the bathroom, needing to get rid of the extra cum inside him. When he finished, he wrapped himself up in a robe he found in the closet and ordered some food before curling up on the bed to watch TV. He had never lived in such luxury, he didn't know what to do with himself.

(do you want to skip a bit? kind of gloss over Alex visiting him a few times, maybe skip a few weeks, to where Tika is beginning to show. :3)
((Yep, I'll skip.))

It had been a few months, the coyote visited him when he could and brought things to keep the hyena occupied, he didn't want to say anything but he was worried about him going out on his own without him. His mind automatically goes to the worse, that his mate would wander off or get himself hurt... He just wanted everything to go smoothly, with the pups and the transition into the house for the omega, "Go on."He urged the two girls into the room gently, he held the diaper bag for the toddler in one hand and the hand of his five year old in the other,"Tika? Are you decent?"He called, knowing that he had been surprised more than once by the other in the nude, not that he wouldn't like that but with his daughter's here it would be too much, letting go of the eldest and picking up the three year old with a kiss to her head. "We're going out today, I want you to come."He stepped into the room more, glancing around for his mate.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika had settled into the hotel room, spending much of his time just sleeping on the warm soft bed. He'd never had such a nice bed before. And the food, he couldn't go without it. It was all so good, and he spent a lot of money on it. But that was to be expected, now that he was eating for himself and his pups.

The pregnancy had been confirmed a few weeks after they mated. Tika had freaked out a bit, but he was calmed by his alpha holding him close and reassuring him. the bump started to show a couple weeks after, and now there was no doubt he was pregnant. It wasn't just his normal pot belly, it was a firm bump and he could already feel the faintest flutter of movement on the inside.

He hadn't gone out much, but Alex had taken him out shopping for proper clothes. He had been told Alex was coming over, but he didn't know about his children coming. So when he came out in his robe, he squeaked at the sight and pulled the robe tighter around himself. "Going out? All of us?" He asked, tilting his head gently.
Alexander was entirely too glad to see Tika filling out the new clothing they had bought for him, noticing the transformation of how malnourished the other was to such a curvy thing made him smile. Even giddy with excitement if he thought about it at night, he wished to bring him home and spoil him until they were old and lethargic. He smiled at the other when he came into sight and laughed some when he startled,"Didn't mean to surprise you."He said gently as he came forwards to kiss his cheek, squeezing his arm and tilting his own head as he looked at him,"Yeah, all of us. I want them to meet you and this might help."He adjusted the squirming little girl in his arms and looked at her,"Helena, be polite now."He stroked her hair gently and looked back at his eldest who seemed disinterested in the new person as she went towards the tv. "Erin, come meet daddy's new friend."He beckoned her with his free hand, she looked at them both skeptically and it reminded him of her birth father as he waited. The three year old stared at the hyena with confusion clear on her face as she looked him up and down,"Daddy your new friend is weird."She scrunched her nose up and the little girl simply sat on her knees on the couch, watching from above the cushions,"Grandpa doesn't like hyenas. He says they're bad."Erin spoke for the first time and Alex looked between his daughters and hadn't seen the upper class so clearly as he did now with his own pups.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika made a small noise when Alex kissed him, looking to the pups hesitantly. His ears flattened slightly as he watched them, looking a bit worried when they didn't seem interested in him. One hand absently moving over the bump in his belly. He frowned at what the girls said, looking away when one said hyenas were bad.

"I don't know how well this will go." He sighed. "But let me get dressed." He said, excusing himself back to the bedroom. He returned in a nice comfortable set of clothes. He liked loose clothing, but the shirt did outline his baby bump.
"Well, grandpa is wrong."Alex replied as gently as he could, coming towards the couch and reaching his hand out again,"Now come on. Say hello."He picked her up carefully and stood her up beside him as he came back towards Tika, though he was gone to get dressed. The coyote and his half jackal pups waited for the hyena to come on back out of the bedroom, he sighed softly. The outfit made him smile again,"Cute."He said and allowed Erin to run ahead when the elevator opened to the penthouse, wrapping an arm around Tika and adjusting Helena in his arms as they waited to arrive on the first floor again. "So, what do you want to eat?"He asked him, looking down to the hyena while the eldest girl looked up at the numbers as they changed from floor to floor.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika was unsure around the pups, tail tucking slightly between his legs. He nibbled his lips and looked at them, feeling very self conscious. "Ah, wait." He said before he was steered to the elevator, quickly grabbing a hoodie in case he got cold. He stood beside Alex, leaning against him and glancing to the child in his arms...ears snapping back and gaze turning away when she looked at him. And his hand kept going to his belly. He could feel the faintest flutter of movement, but he hadn't told Alex yet.
Alexander felt the shyness from when he had first met Tika come back and kissed his head when he came back to him, rubbing his back gently in comfort, when he didn't respond for what he wanted he squeezed his waist then looked to the girls,"What about you two?"He asked and the little girl spoke up finally,"Fench fries!"She held her hands up and giggled lightly, the eldest frowned some,"We always eat french fries though... I want fish!"The little girls then seemed adamant about getting fish, and the large coyote smiled,"Sushi?"He asked Tika, hugging him closer and going to hand off Helena to him when the elevator arrived at the first floor, digging in his pockets to take out his keys and grab Erin's hand,"Come on."He lead them outside.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika leaned closer to Alex as he watched the pups. He couldn't help smiling as they offered up suggestions for food. He was starting to feel a little more comfortable with them, though he was a bit startled when he was handed the youngest. "Ah, alright. I've never had sushi." He said, adjusting his hold on Helena and looking up to Alex. "I'm alright with anything." he said, tail starting to relax and sway behind him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,302 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 40,242 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,345 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,208 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~) bhdire8 952 136,749 11-08-2017, 05:30 PM
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,823 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,017 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,352 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Heart O Mean Boys (A/O/B Dynamic) Mashallmellow 1 832 04-18-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Graviddude
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,139 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM