Closed The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog)
The coyote leaned forwards with his elbows on his knees as he looked at Tika, moving forwards to kneel on the others bed fabric. "That's good."He replied and leaned to take in the others scent more, sinking into him even as he almost laid on top of him. Comfortable with just breathing in the others sweet smell, as he looked at him for a moment, zoning out himself,"You know it's not safe to be out here during your heat."He mentioned and placed his hand on the others hip, rubbing at the fur there,"Could I offer you something? I think you would like it."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika watched Alex, shifting slightly as the coyote leaned closer to him, leaning back into his pillows. He made a soft noise, not even thinking when he spread his legs for Alex to move between them, shirt riding up a little. "I know....I...I can only hide." He muttered, closing his eyes. He relaxed as Alex rubbed the fur over his hip, making a soft pleased noise at the back of his throat. "Sure..."
Alex laid his head beside the hyena's shoulder while he looked up at him, running his hand up his shirt when his legs spread so easily. He smiled at him, such a good omega, he had him under his little finger and it pleased him as he held him closer,"I'll mark you... Make you mine... I'll take care of you, as long as you're a good mate to me...have my pups, be my special one. My omega."He purred in response to the others noises and nuzzled at his neck,"How does that sound?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika took a shaky breath as Alex ran his hand up his chest. He had never felt like this before, so aroused by another. He made a small submissive noise, leaning his head back. "Mark me?" He muttered, sounding a little hesitant. Especially concerning having his pups. Giving birth was always difficult for hyenas...He made another submissive noise, arching slightly. The thought of getting out of the slum was just too good to pass up. "Y-yes....I will..."
Alex purred at him some more to settle the shivering of the smaller male as he nosed his exposed neck again, while his fingers teased his nipple subtly. Opening his mouth to let his rough tongue drag along the fur at the nape of his neck,"Mhm."He smiled crookedly and ran his hand back down again to hold his waist when he arched,"Such a good omega."He voiced his thoughts now as he calmly beared his fangs and sank them into his flesh deeply, he had done this twice before yet never with an omega. Never like this, he ran his hands into the others tattered pants and removed his fangs afterwards as he played with his sheath. "Let alpha take care of you."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika twitched when Alex played with his nipple, breath hitching slightly. The fur on his body was scruffy, thinner along his lower belly and thicker around his neck and upper back...He shuddered at the tongue on his neck, ears folding back as he made another submissive whine, wiggling under him. His whine turned to a yelp when Alex sank his teeth into him. Giving the high pitched almost giggle his kind made when they were in pain. Hands moving to Alex's sides, gripping his shirt as he let go of his bite. hips shifting into the hand on his sheath. "aah-ahh!"
Alex held him by the hips with both hands now as he sat up to look at him fully, thumbs skimming the fur for a moment as he watched him move beneath the teasings. A smile growing on his face as he leaned down to kiss him,"Shush... Too loud."He murmured to him, nosing him some more and lifting him up as he pushed his hips flat against the others,"You have to be quiet, or we'll attract peeping Toms."He nipped at his lip and pushed down his pants.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika opened his eyes slightly when Alex sat up, ears perking. He panted softly, looking a bit confused before moaning into the kiss. He was a bit confused when he was asked to be quiet, squirming a little under him before he was lifted and held close to the coyote. "Mmh-ah...I...I've never done anything like this." he muttered, shifting his legs to help getting his pants down.

He was surprisingly well endowed for an omega...but that was only because he was a hyena. He didn't really have a sheath either, he just retracted into his foreskin...But right now he was hard and dripping for his new alpha, throbbing from his arousal.
The coyote didn't need to know when he was doing something right to his mates, he just knew, as he took a good long look at the others nudity. Then pushed down his own pants after getting the other mostly naked as well,"No?"He tilted his head some,"I could tell."He smiled some at the other then rubbed his length between the others cheeks,"You have a nice cock."He mentioned and met his eyes,"It almost rivals mine."He pushed his tapered tip into the others dripping pucker and kissed him again as he grinded into him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika wiggled out of his shirt as well, exposing himself fully to the other. Beneath his sand colored fur, his skin was dark, giving a nice contrast to the thinner patches. He was rather skinny except for the bit of a pot belly all hyenas had. He glanced away shyly at the other's comment about his ecperience, nibbling his lip before arching slightly as he felt the coyote rub against his ass.

He glanced back up at the comment about his length, getting a little confidence boost from his complement. But that feeling quickly left when Alex pressed into him. Despite how aroused he was, it was a very tight fit. He gasped and leaned his head back, slapping a hand over his muzzle to keep in any noises...soft whines trapped in his mouth from the pain of penetration.
Alex slowed his roll, rubbing the others head and turning him over, pushing his leg up to lean forwards over his back this time as he pressed his tip further inside as gently as he could. He groaned as he fit slowly inside of him, nuzzling his neck and shoulder, thrusting his hips slowly forwards bit by bit to fit inside of him. Though it was a long, careful process he had gotten halfway in before pulling out for more give and grinding into him once more with a growl of pleasure.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika yelped when he was flipped over, looking over his shoulder at Alex before the other pressed into him again. His tail arched out of the way and his hackles stood on end as the large member slid into him, inch by inch. He whimpered and panted, feeling like he was being split in two. But he was still hard, trembling slightly.

"S-so big..." He panted, biting at his pillow when Alex pulled back and pushed himself deeper. His own member throbbing and dribbling thick pre beneath him.
Alex met his eyes as his hips bucked up into the other's plump ass, spreading him wide with his thick member and gripping his leg and waist. The alpha kept the smaller omega steady as he gave him what he ached for, satisfying his heat easily,"You can have it any time you want it...any time."He purred against the back of his neck, nosing him again as he reached around to tug at the others member, rubbing his thumb along the tip and humping steadily into him now. The pre helped loosen him and it seemed they were both more than aroused as he fucked into his ass deeply, seeking to impregnate him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika met Alex's eyes for only a moment before turning his head back around and closing his eyes tight. The other's movements got easier as he was stretched open, panting harshly as each thrust went deeper and deeper into his ass. He needed it, every inch of him craved it. To be filled by the alpha's seed. "Oooh..." He moaned, back arching and body pushing into his thrusts. His hips jerked and twitched when Alex started to stroke him, getting a high pitched yelp of pleasure from the young Hyena. "H-harder!"
The way the hyena's body moved with his deep strokes had him drooling for more, how his back arched and fur shuddered beneath his hands and before his eyes. He grunted heavily with the pumps now as he thrusted as far as he could into him, his eyes shut also and he bit into his neck once again. Leaving his mark fresh and scented, shushing him again when he yelped so loudly, though he was proud of the sounds he made him make as he shoved into him more. Obeying his omega's wishes as he fucked him thoroughly, tugging on his cock just as equally.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika tried to control his yelps and hoots of pleasure, but it was just part of being a hyena...His whole body jerked with each thrust, feeling Alex thrusting so deeply, hitting just the right spot to send sparks of pleasure shooting up his spine. His ears folded back tightly against his head, wavering cries of pleasure caught in his throat. He was getting close, cock throbbing harder as his inner walls clenched around his new mate, urging him to fill him with his cum.
Alex pressed him into his thin mattress and felt his base broadening as he groaned against the back of the hyena's ear. He nipped at his ear and nuzzled the back of his neck as their body moved in rhythm each time with the thrust,"My omega-"He grunted,"Mine-"Alex bucked his hips up until his knot got caught, slipping in between him before it grew too big to fit easily as he trembled with release.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika could feel Alex swelling within him, his knot pressing against him with each thrust, feeling bigger and bigger. He panted harshly, closing his eyes tight before suddenly pushing back with Alex's thrust, forcing the knot into himself and locking them together. The sudden stretch and intense feeling of fullness from both the knot and Alex's cum was enough to throw him over the edge. Blowing his load all over the bed under him as his inner walls clamped down tightly on the other's knot. "F-fuck!" He nearly screamed, overwhelmed by everything.
The coyote collapsed onto the hyena, collecting him into his arms and turning over onto his side, rocking his hips slowly from side to side. Getting comfortable beneath him as he buried his face into his neck and shoulder, running his hands down to bury his fingers in his fur,"Mm... My first omega."He purred gently and nipped at his ear again,"Welcome to the family."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika whimpered softly as Alex rolled them to their side, shuddering as he shifted his hips. "Mmh...so full...." He panted, hand going down to his ass, slipping between them to feel where they were joined...how stretched he was around Alex's knot. "Mh, ah..." He moaned, feeling the other's fingers brush through his scruffy fur, making a small pleased noise. "A real home..." He muttered, resting his other hand over Alex's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,053 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,760 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,271 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,177 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~) bhdire8 952 135,405 11-08-2017, 05:30 PM
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,765 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,946 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,336 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Heart O Mean Boys (A/O/B Dynamic) Mashallmellow 1 823 04-18-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Graviddude
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,094 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM