Closed Eternally Hyper Pregnancy with DragonKnight
Roxas used lube and rubbing butter and was finally able to have Ryne slip through their door. "The mansion will have plenty of room for us." Roxas smiled.
Ryne nodded. As he walked, his ass started to get larger and larger along with his belly. By the time they reached Roxas home, Ryne's belly touched the ground and his ass was utterly massive in size.
"My goodness, Ryne. You're so huge." Roxas moaned. "I need you to fill me up now."
Ryne nodded. "We need somewhere private." He stated as they entered the house.
Roxas led Ryne to his enormous bedroom with a massive, soft bed. "Is this private enough, babe?" Roxas asked.
"Perfect." He said as he wobbled over. "Get on the bed. Now you need to feel two bellies."
Roxas got on his hands and knees as he felt his babies moving in his belly, breasts, ass, and testicles.
Ryne placed his massive belly on top of Roxas, the babies kicking and moving as his breasts filled each side of Roxas. Ryne managed to enter Roxas, pumping deep into him as his large testicles slapped against Roxas'.
Roxas moaned as their babies started moving around in their testicles. "Mmm. You're amazing, Ryne." Roxas moaned as he rocked his hips against his boyfriend's thrusts.
Ryne moaned as he tried to go faster. Before he knew it, he climaxed, filling Roxas with his large load.
Roxas moaned erotically as his breasts, belly, ass and testicle grew bigger before his eyes.
Ryne moaned as he removed himself. He laid down next to Roxas. "Pretty soon we won't be able to fuck each other. We'll be too big to move." He stated as he rubbed his massive breasts.
"True, but it feels really good to be massive." Roxas moaned as he rubbed his belly.
Ryne nodded in agreement. "Maybe we should get someone who can fuck us and take care of us?" He suggested as the babies started to kick and stretch all over.
"Who should we call to help us, Ryne?" Roxas asked as he felt his babies moving in his ass.
"Wasn't there someone in your lab who showed interest? Maybe he can fill us up?" Ryne suggested as he rubbed his breasts and belly.
"Yes. His name is Xeo. He can help us." Roxas said as he called his friend.
Xeo came as soon as he could, entering the house. When he saw the two pregnant males, he didn't know what to say.
"I'm glad you came, Xeo. Can you come here and help us?" Roxas asked.

(Can have Xeo have gigantic genitals?)
"Sure!" Xeo replied. "I've been working on a formula to increase genital size and to increase sperm production. I just needed two lucky test subjects." Xeo said before he removed his pants, exposing a massive meter long, half a meter thick cock with yoga ball sized testicles. "I need some release, but where to start?" He said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,527 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,048 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 794 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department PregnantForever 12 7,211 07-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,775 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,724 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,727 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,419 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,512 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM