Closed Hybrid Co.: The Warehouse Fantasy with xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
Name: Roxas Atlas
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spiky, blue eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale

Roxas woke up in strange, futuristic place. He looked around and saw that he was in a warehouse or a factory. Roxas also saw his best friend beside him.
Name : Legacy Jones
Height : 6'0
Build: Slim and somewhat buff
Appearance: Bleach blonde scuffy hair, Hazelnut brownish blue eyes , sharp handsome features , milky white skin.

Legacy was still unconscious from the drugs given to him .His shirt was torn open with a row of letters and numbers as if he was tagged or being marked for record purposes only. Legacy started to wake up rubbing his head , suffering from a head ache ."ugh..goshdangit...was I drunk or something?" he murmured looking around letting his eyes adjust to the surrounding objects ."What the heck...am I dead?!"
"You're not dead, Legacy. You're jus as alive as I am." Roxas replied as he walked up to his friend.
Legacy rubbed the back of his head frantically looking around"then where the heck are we! and why are you half naked...Oh wait .. are we in the club? " he smirked standing to his own feet toppling over taking roxas with him chuckling."sorry bro.. my legs are like jelly sticks still."
Before Roxas could reply, two tall alien guards knocked them out and took the boys to a room to impregnate them.
Legacy laid on the table unconscious once again strapped down in a boxed in white walled enclosure being prepared for the stud that was asinged to impregnate him. unfortunately he started to wake up with his arms stretched out and cuffed down ,and felt cold hands feeling around his sensitive areas."nnm..ngh" he grunted opening one eye .
After a few hours of impregnation, Roxas and Legacy were put in a huge, white walled room that looked like an apartment. Roxas groaned as he started to wake up again.
Legacy curled up having a stomach ache ."ugh ..what type of dream is this.. sheesh" he said propping himself onto his elbows.
"I don't think it was a dream, Legacy. Whoever brought us here, did something to us." Roxas said as he rubbed his slightly bloated belly.
Legacy' eyes widened from the sight of his friend sporting a large belly he backed up looking horrified."W-What?! How.. what in the world happened to you!?, You looked like you were knocked up or something !" He said unknowingly placing his own hands against his own belly."AHH! WHAT THE HECK!" he fell back onto the bed.
"I think those creatures might have impregnated us." Roxas replied as his belly started growing bigger and started to develop feminine breasts.
Legacy pointed towards roxas slightly freaked and and then noticed the same happening to himself."Th-this isn't happening ..AAgh!" He clutched his shirt groaning from the rapid growth spurts.
As their breasts and bellies continue to grow, Roxas moaned as his genitals started growing.
Legacy watched looking down embarrassed to what he was seeing and sighed covering his face.
Finally, their butts started growing and their clothes threaten to rip off their expanding bodies.
Legacy watched and scooted back against the wall "You okay buddy?"
"I'm fine, but my clothes are getting too tight." Roxas replied as his clothes started to rip and tear.
Legacy nodded waiting to see what else will happen his body changes weren't as extreme as his friends but he noticed the Eco of footsteps getting louder.
Roxas sighed as his clothes finally tore off his body. He had KKK-cup breasts, a belly the size of a yoga ball, a huge bubble butt, wide hips, a cock at 28" long and 24" thick, but when it's hard, it's at 45" long and 39" thick with balls the size of watermelons.
Legacy rolled onto his side feeling embarrassed seeing the camera into the corners of the roo. flashing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,101 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,460 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C The Dragon Master and The Human Slave with xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx Roxas Atlas 54 7,835 12-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  Warehouse w/ roseie1991 lxcttrll 4 1,060 11-12-2016, 04:34 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C Hybrid Farm Animals with pregnantlover24 SeanWoods221 150 23,515 04-22-2016, 04:35 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Fantasy Kingdom (Open to Everyone) (possibly NSFW) tjopj44 256 104,470 12-23-2014, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Seedful
  The Pirate's Secret. A Fantasy Spinoff. FINISHED FweepFwopFwoop 471 148,931 12-21-2014, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Eskal
  An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) FweepFwopFwoop 7,558 986,737 11-12-2014, 02:49 AM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop