Fantasy Kingdom (Open to Everyone) (possibly NSFW)
We live in a magic kingdom, where fantastic creatures are real and can be or not pregnant (independent of gender). You can be any creature you want (even if is a creature that only you know - But in this case you should explain how is this creature, what are it habits, how it looks like, and etc...)

Example:

Name:
Creature (and explanation if needed):
Powers (if you have any power):
Pregnant (Yes or No):
How many babies (if pregnant):
How far along (if pregnant):
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Would you like to join this?
Name: Soren
Creature (and explanation if needed): Alcalite
Powers (if you have any power): telekinezis
Pregnant (Yes or No): yes
How many babies (if pregnant): 3
How far along (if pregnant): 7
Appearance: Blue skin. Blonde hair. Orage eyes. Tall and thin.
Personality: love sex. Love male. Love to carry one or more races. The bigger the belly the better. Cute and shy.
History: In the beginning they were race of seeders only. But after years of mingeling with humens, they develop an ability to carry offspring.
Other: each sex can add more baby to them. There pregnancy last 10 month which in the end they so huge that they cant even walk.

Soren love his belly. He was carry different offspring of different species. He was only 18m, but he was already heavily pregnant. He wear shiny silver spacesuit and shiny silver fabric mask on his mouth and silver headbend on his forhead. He was horny today and look for someone to add more babies into him.
(Hope its ok?)
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(That's great)

Name: Jeremy

Creature (and explanation if needed): Merman (looks like a regular guy (with legs) but when wet, his tail appears in a few seconds)

Powers (if you have any power): control, heat and freeze water, swim very fast, stunning beauty and a lovely voice (which can hypnotize people if he wants)

Pregnant (Yes or No): no (but can become after)

Appearance: average height, toned body, light skin, short straight blonde hair, blue eyes, Jeremy is very handsome.

Personality: Kind, gentle, sweet, shy, naturally happy, optimistic, and a little clumsy. He has a strong personality, and is a bit stubborn, so when he decides something, it is decided.

History: Jeremy loves reading, magic things and childs. He likes to read, dance, cook, sing and help people. He has a beautiful voice, and cooks very well. He also can act.

Other: Jeremy found out he was a merman when he was 15 years. He works as a waiter in a restaurant and sig there too. In his free time he likes to swim in the ocean. Nobody knows he is a merman but him and his sister (who is 7 years old) and his parents.
Soren enter the restaurant and sit. His huge belly strech out on his shile silver spacesuit. He call for a waiter. "Hi handsome! Do you have something for my kind to eat here?" He notice the waiter was very hot and he smile at him.
(12-03-2014, 11:56 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Soren enter the restaurant and sit. His huge belly strech out on his shile silver spacesuit. He call for a waiter. "Hi handsome! Do you have something for my kind to eat here?" He notice the waiter was very hot and he smile at him.

"Hi" said Jeremy, smiling back and blushing a bit. "Well, why do you usally eat? We have meat, vegetable, cookies, cakes, juices, fruits"
"Mmm vegetables and fruits suits me" Soren said. He glance at his pants, who get tent between his legs. His smile widen. "Im soren. I have triplets and im 7 month pregnant. Nice to meet you...?"~
(12-04-2014, 12:08 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "Mmm vegetables and fruits suits me" Soren said. He glance at his pants, who get tent between his legs. His smile widen. "Im soren. I have triplets and im 7 month pregnant. Nice to meet you...?"~

"I'm Jeremy. Nice to meet you too." - Said Jeremy, smiling. "You look so good. wow, triplets, that is a lot of babies. Do you need any help? I mean, take care of three babies seems very hard"
"Mmm yes indeed. I'll be glad" he grins. "Tell me, did you have sex with my kind before?" He tease him sensually and place a hand on his swallen middle and rubb it teasingly.
(12-04-2014, 12:21 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "Mmm yes indeed. I'll be glad" he grins. "Tell me, did you have sex with my kind before?" He tease him sensually and place a hand on his swallen middle and rubb it teasingly.

"No" said Jeremy innocently. "why?"
"Well" Soren stand up and press his huge middle on Jeremy's crotch "there always first time" he grins.
(12-04-2014, 12:25 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "Well" Soren stand up and press his huge middle on Jeremy's crotch "there always first time" he grins.

"Oh" said Jeremy, understanding what Soren said. "Well, the hour is $30" He smiled, kidding
"Hehe nice one" Soren smirks. He place a hand on Jeremy's chest. "Lead the way big boy. Take me to your home. Im ready for you" he rubb his chest teasingly. He notice the tent get larger between Jeremy's legs.
(12-04-2014, 12:36 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "Hehe nice one" Soren smirks. He place a hand on Jeremy's chest. "Lead the way big boy. Take me to your home. Im ready for you" he rubb his chest teasingly. He notice the tent get larger between Jeremy's legs.

"I'm sorry, but i can't" said Jeremy blushing. "So, what fruit would you like to eat? We have Bananas, Apples, Watermellons, Green Apples, Blackbarries, Grapes, Pineapples... What do you prefer?"
Soren step back took by surprise. "Why not? Am i not good enough for you?" He frowned and hissed angrily.
(12-04-2014, 12:43 AM)dolria1 Wrote: Soren step back took by surprise. "Why not? Am i not good enough for you?" He frowned and hissed angrily.

"No, it's not that. You are good enough for me, but i'm not good enough for you" Said Jeremy. "I mean, i don't even know you. How can i have sex to someone i don't know?"
"So you get to know me if you want. Invite me to your home to a date and then you get to know me" he tease him. After he eat his meal and pay, Soren whisper in Jeremy's ear "this is my number" he gave him a paper in his hand. "Call me if you want me". Then he kiss his cheek and blink. "See ya" and he waddle outside the restaurant.
(12-04-2014, 12:51 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "So you get to know me if you want. Invite me to your home to a date and then you get to know me" he tease him. After he eat his meal and pay, Soren whisper in Jeremy's ear "this is my number" he gave him a paper in his hand. "Call me if you want me". Then he kiss his cheek and blink. "See ya" and he waddle outside the restaurant.

Jeremy's eyes widened and he touched his cheek gently in the place where Soren had kissed. Jeremy was a bit atraccted by Soren, yes, but have sex to someone he didn't know was literally crazy.
Name: Da Ji
Creature (and explanation if needed): Incubus
Powers (if you have any power): Flight, can hide wings to appear human. Can also transport his offspring he carries into someone else through intercourse.
Pregnant (Yes or No): Yes
How many babies (if pregnant): Lost count, close to hundreds (physically appears to have sextuplets.)
How far along (if pregnant): Perpetually pregnant, Gives birth to some babies conceived earlier while the others stay inside until it is their time.
Appearance: Dark green, shaggy hair. Blue eyes and generally wears a white buttoned shirt and red skinny jeans. Has black wings. Is pale and very skinny. 5'7 feet tall and about a hundred pounds not counting baby weight.
Personality: Flirtarious, loves sex and carrying babies since his creation.
History: He is a "broken" demon. Unlike normal Incubus he gets pregnant rather than impregnates (usually) He can carry multiple different offspring at a time whoes species is the same as the creature who fucked him.

(I hope this is acceptable.)
Soren went home and wait for Jeremy to call himm he was tired and went to sleep.
Name: Izer Glass

Creature (and explanation if needed): Seahorse lizard. Anthro lizards where the males fertilise and carry the young after the females implant the egg(s). Is "lukewarm" blooded meaning that they have a low body temperature like most lizards. But while being not needing to bathe in sunlight for warmth, cold temperatures can harm them.

Powers (if you have any power): belly scales change colour to show mood.

Pregnant (Yes or No): yes

How many babies (if pregnant): one, the egg was a donner that was fertilised by his human husband.

How far along (if pregnant): three of nine

Appearance: five foot six, purple scales (excluding atomach) red eyes, ditigigrade legs and feet with a long tail. He is somewhat lean except for his belly which is already starting to bulge. There is a large branding on his right shoulder blade that signifieshe was once a slave. His dislike of wearing shirts often means the brand gets him treated badly.

Personality: kind and somewhat timid. He is actualy quite inteligent. He trys to please everyone he meets as part of his slave upbringing. He is slow to anger, but gets irate whwn he treated as a slave.

History: he was sold into slavery quite young, and was eventually bought by the military. There he a was used as "cannon fodder" in the last great war before he was eventually abandoned. Rescued off the streets by a human, his now partner, they eventually decided to give kids a try.

Other: always wears yellow shorts, and seldom wears a top.

(Hope this ok, can add more details if needed)
Available for conversation, pm me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,408 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,205 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,097 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,478 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,339 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,495 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,605 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,046 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,286 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething