The station
(Hmm...maybe the baby grows when it's crowning?)

White groaned a little and looked at Gear, his threat didn't scare him much. He moaned softly as another contraction went through him, it was worse than the last contraction, he breathed heavily crying out a little bit.

Jace jumped a little at Whites noise before turning back to Gear "You...you've had it before? You didn't tell me? What's it going to do to me?" He asked scared shaking a little, he was quite upset that Gear hadn't told him and he felt some tears fall down his cheeks
Gear shook his head.. "I didn't not tell you because I thought it was fun...Jace.." He knew he should have said something he moved closer to him leaving white to strrugle on his own for a bit. Gear came over to him. "Of course I knew what it was... why do you think I reacted how I did when I saw it?" there was no anger in his voice but he barly spoke above a whisper. "The baby is going to be huge you can do it, Jace.. you're strong but it's going to be hard.."
Jace shook a little looking at him "How huge...?" He whispered terrified of what was going to happen to him. He wiped at his eyes sniffling "I'm not strong like you though...how did you go when you gave birth to the big one?" He asked nervously.

White chuckled a little "I have excellent hearing by the way Gear...another experiment we were working on. You're not going to survive, Gear needed 8 stitches and almost a month to recover and his hips are way wider than yours" he chuckled "Oh and Gear doesn't know this but because I stuck you with 2 needles it's almost like there were two balloons and when you put the blue liquid in it goes to both balloons, so he actually has 2 of them to birth"
"You are in no position to speak do you understand? White I don't know if you've understood me yet or perhaps you just aren't scared but if he dies You will suffer a fate far worse then this I assure you. So you better start thinking of a way to help him and shut up." There was fear in Gear's even if he maintained the same stone cold expression as always he was angry, he had considered cutting the child out of Jace, he could do that, if he had do but he didn't know if Jace would survive that either so it was mostly a last resort.
Jace felt himself start to breath heavily, a panic attack starting to settle in. He put his head in his hands breathing quickly shaking violently and of course at that moment a contraction ran through him and he cried out a little in pain.

White smirked "Hey, I had a good run" he chuckled softly before humming in pain as mother big contraction rolled through his stomach, he knew in a couple of contractions he would be ready to push and he reached down, doing something he never did with the men giving birth, he started to manually stretch himself so it would be easier to birth them.
Gear wrapped his arms around Jace supporting him. He brought his hand foreword lifting Jace's head. "Hey, look at me. I'm sorry I didn't say anything but you're strong, will figure this out alright? he leaned foreword kissing Jace on the forehead. "Take a deep breath.." After attempting to calm Jace down Gear turned his attention to white seeing what he was doing Gear grabbed his hands "Don't make me tie you down, you'll deal with this the same way we did." Gear had no murcey for this man. He would be lucky if Gear didn't decide to kill him now. IF he couldn't help Jace he obviously wasn't valuable. Gear grabbed the rope from before and tied his hands down at his sides despite white's protests. (XD, gear is cruel when he is angry.)
(Lol, he's not been that cruel if you want to be crueler, hahaha)

White growled a little at him "Don't you trust me Gear?" He chuckled softly before groaning a little as another contraction hit and spread his legs a little feeling the first child start to slip down

Jace trusted Gear and nodded along with him, he was terrified though, he wasn't confident in his own ability to stay alive at all, and he was worried what Gear would do if something did happen to him, White wasn't a good person but he was still a person and they were returning to Earth, if they found two dead bodies and Gear just there he would go away to prison forever.
"I don't actually." He had no empathy for white and just watched him, "Come on now, you'll have to do better then that." It was a line white had often used on Gear when white didn't think he was trying hard enough. Gear was still unsure of the effects of both shots, if something different would happen he hoped it would.
White chuckled softly, a slight sheen of sweat covering his body "I wonder where I've heard that before" he laughed softly and then grunted and groaned as he pushed as a contraction rolled through him, he grunted and moaned as he continued pushing, laying back breathing heavily
Gear watched him "Nice act really, keep it up." Gear challenged him, He knew that the man was in pain Gear wanted to make him suffer, He watched as white struggled with contractions for a long time but when the head began to crown Gear held it in place not letting it progress as if it were stuck. He wondered if White would figure out what he was doing or if he would simply thing the child had gotten stuck.
White moaned pushing as the contractions rolled through him, he realized he wasn't making any progress and looked down to see Gear and he pulled his foot back kicking him away roughly before groaning as another contraction rolled through him, he pushed hard finally making some progress as Gear was on the ground.
Gear fell back though he had expected this from white he had not been quiet strong enough to move away before getting kicked. He stood back up, for a moment he forgot about everything where they were, the fact that jace was still in the room. The only think he was sure of was that this man deserved to suffer. White had almost managed to get the head out when gear came over and pushed it back. As he did this, something else occurred or seemed to be occurring at least, the twins were growing becoming slightly larger in size this was likely do to the effect of the two shots Gear had given White before.

(i'm back now. )
(Sorry, I haven't been well the last few days so I didn't feel like getting on)

White couldn't hold back a blood-curdling scream as the child's head was simultaneously pushed back inside him and grew at the same time. He pushed, his whole body shaking, the head just pushing out against his hole again, the burning back, worse than before as he pushed with all his might, grunting and panting as he glared at Gear "How can I help your little boyfriend if I'm dead?" He moaned out through ragged breaths
"So you're going to help him then? Or are you just spitting out words to save you're own life. You never do much helping after all, he might actually be safer in my hands so you better come up with something good, otherwise.. really.. why am I keeping you around?" Gear's voice was low as he studied white closely waiting to see what he would say.
White puffed out some pained breaths "You might not be able to trust me but you don't have any medical know how like I do-nnngh" he broke off pushing as hard as he could feeling the child's head start to Coke out again. He fell back breathing heavily "You won't be able to save him without me" he panted a little, a sly smile still coming to his face knowing that Gear knew he was right.
Gear did know it but that didn't change the fact that he wanted white to suffer. He said nothing else and simply watched White struggle not offering to help him in the slightest.
White groaned a little and pushed again, sweat now covered his body and he wasn't trying to hide the pain as much anymore. He reached down feeling the head, his body in an awkward position as he pushed again trying to hold it steady as he did so.

Jace ran his fingers through Gear's hair gently kissing his cheek softly "Hey, I'll be okay, I promise" he said softly though Jace was fairly certain he was going to die giving birth to these monsters he didn't want Gear to worry
Gear tilted his head back to look up at Jace, he could see right threw him he knew Jace was trying to make him feel better. But now they both knew how bad this was. Still, he smiled lightly laying his head against Jace and kissing him back. What would happen if Jace died? Gear wasn't really sure what he would do, Probably go insane.
Jace smiled gently kissing him back softly before whimpering as a contraction rolled through him again, he painted a little and sighed looking at Gear, he knew Gear saw through his facade "You're going to be fine without me...you were fine for 25 years without me, you'll be fine now"

White pushed again moaning loudly as he felt the head slide free, he panted a little breathing heavily, the burn so intense he felt he almost couldn't move in fear of it hurting him more
"No.. I.." but Gear didn't have words, nothing that would fix it, nothing that would make this better arguing certainly wouldn't help. This was his fault, he had caused it. He should have been more careful.

"Stop it.... Stop..were giving up already. if we keep going like this you're right you'll die. but you can be strong Jace, I've seen it." He smiled lightly and leaned foreword giving him anther kiss. Then he turned his attention back to white for just a moment, "Having a bit of trouble there?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Breeder Station - Open to everyone Kinky Breeder 39 6,297 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Hermlover69
  The Breeding Station (OPEN) HardLabor 594 378,784 03-29-2017, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Breeding Station - The New Breed (OPEN) PregnantForever 46 15,611 07-25-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight