Breeding Station - The New Breed (OPEN)
This will follow that same style as The Breeding Station that someone asked to start a new thread for. I also like to talk dirty and fuck humans and any other species as well.

To begin posting, list
character name
ability level or Seeder and / or Breeder or Mid Wife

Your pregnancy, labor and birth can be as long or short as you wish
Character: Steve Collins: Human spliced with increased pregnancy capability of a rabbit and fucks like one as well. Capable of rapid pregnancies from giving birth right after becoming pregnant to large pregnancies and large babies. Steve is also a prized Seeder as well and can get any species pregnant.

Steve was going down the hallway of the Breeding Station after being fucked by a Alterian Mega Bird. It's species is well known for producing eggs of various shapes and sizes and producing them rapidly. He had already given birth to several large eggs, having to stop each time to struggle giving birth to each egg. He was trying to make it to his birthing chamber, he liked a good public fucking and / or birth but now he just wanted to finish giving birth in private.

"AUUUGGGHHHH" he cried, his cock was hard as a rock and each time he gave birth to an egg it was accompanied by a large shoot of cum and he made several very impressive pools of cum in the hallways. "OOOOOOOOO" he shouted as another large egg came down the birth canal and was currently stretchering his ass wide again. He knelt down as far as he could with his large and still growing belly. Anyone who fucked a Mega Bird was known to give birth for hours in not a day or two.

"NNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH" he shouted as the egg began to protrude further from his ass. "HEEEE...HEEEEE....HEEEE" he breathed rapidly as he prepared to bear down as hard as he could. "NNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHH" as his face turned bright red and pushed again "NNNGGGGGHHHHHHHH-AUUUUGGGHHHH" as the egg was just about out of his ass.

Steve bore down again and pushed "NNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH" and gave birth to the egg as his cock swelled and he cam hard "OOOHHHHHHH---OOOOOOOOO" he exclaimed with pleasure as his cock exploded with a hands free orgasm. "OOOOHHHHHHH...OOHHHHHHH" as he grabbed his cock and was stroking wildly as cum went everywhere and soaked a few aliens in the hallway "Sorry guys, really had to cum God...that was such a good one" as he got up and continued walking to his birthing chamber again as another egg entered the birth canal.
Once the next egg began protruding out of his ass he looked up to see a Saturn Birth Slave taking off her clothes, laying on the floor with legs spread wide open and said "I'll take some of that seed Earth man" Steve jumped at the chance and rammed his cock into her waiting pussy and was licking her large tits as he continued to push "NNNNGGGGHHHHHHH...your pussy is so good" he said as he continued to fuck her as she moaned loudly.

Steve always gave birth faster if he was fucking someone or something "NNNNNGGGGHHHHHHH" as he continued to fuck the Saturn Birth Slave "OOOOOHHHHHHH, GOD you are amazing" he said as he pushed and fucked her harder "NNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH" as the egg nearly flew out of his ass and rolled down the hall as he shoot a large load of cum into the Birth Slave "OOOOHHHHHHH---OOOOOOOOO". Soon he had pumped her so full of his seed the excess poured out of her pussy and he shot a second load into her "AAAAHHHHHHHHH"

When he finally finished he pulled his still dripping cock out of her pussy "THank you Miss" he said as he got up and continued down the hall "Happy Birthing" as her stomach began to expand
Character: Ryne: a natural born human with hyper fertility. He can get pregnant with an unlimited amount of babies and deliver them safely with no harm to him. He has to be careful though, a single sperm could result in hundreds of babies. He can also get pregnant while he is pregnant

Ryne walked into the breeding station with a massive blush on his face. He always wanted to get pregnant to help people. His large rear and wide hips proved to be excellent assets for attracting potential seeders.
Species: J'Sar
Physical Description: J'Sar are humanoids and have light shiny scales brushing the tops of their shoulders, arms, thighs and ribs. They have long reptilian tails. The carriers are self-lubricating.
Gestation: 6 hours. A carrier impregnated with J'Sar young must have a constant supply of cum throughout the gestation period. It is recommended to have multiple seeders around to fuck the carrier from both ends to keep the young fed.
Eggs: J'Sar impregnate through ovipositioning. The eggs start out soft and the size of chicken eggs as they go in, but come out hard and the size of watermelons.

Name: Zykus
Physical Description: 6'4 male,
Role: Seeder

Name: Ta'leer
Physical Description: 5'2, blond male with large blue eyes, back dimples, and plush rosy lips. Wide birthing hips.
Role: Carrier

Ta'leer was on his hands and knees in one of the public mating rooms. His knees rocked forward into the soft floor as he was pounded from behind by Zykus. Zykus' large cock filling his ass up and stretching him for what was about to come. Ta'leer gasped, hands clenching and unclenching. "Uhh...uhh..." he moaned, spreading his legs wider, so those passing could get a good view of his rosy entrance being impaled by Zykus' large cock. Ta'leer blushed from his face to his chest.

This was his first mating. He'd had sex before, but never without protection. Ta'leer had come to the station hoping to experience his rite into adulthood. He had just come of age and was expected to help his people by providing plenty of offspring. Carriers on his world were respected based on how many young they had successfully produced. He'd come with his friend Zykus hoping to find others who would be willing to provide cum for his young while they developed inside him.

Zykus groaned, feeling Ta'leer's velvet insides clench around him. He pressed his fingertips into the smaller man's hips and ground in further, his cock enlarging as it prepared to pass the eggs into the young man. Ta'leer gasped, squirming in pain/pleasure as his ass was stretched, sweat trickled down his neck and he moaned.

Zykus grinned looking at the other seeders nearby. He called out "Anyone want to help me fuck this cutie? He's going to need to be filled with cum soon." He shoved deep into Ta'leer, making the other gasp, eyes wide.

Ta'leer felt an egg enter into his ass and push into his rectum and he squirmed panting heavily. "Nnnnggghhhh!"

"I'm going to breed you so well," Zykus groaned into Ta'leer's ear, a second egg pressing against his entrance. It pushed into him, shoving the first egg farther into his gut.

"Uhhh...." Ta'leer wiggled on Zykus' cock, trying to relieve some of the pressure as egg after egg was forced up his rectum, forcing his stomach to fill until he was full with about ten eggs, and looked a tad chubby. He'd get bigger soon.

Ta'leer was flushed and panting, his legs wobbly.

"Oh, no. We're not done yet," Zykus said, pulling out. He rubbed Ta'leer's stomach. "You're going to need a lot of lovin' in the next few hours." Ta'leer moaned, his eyes fluttering. Zykus shouted a little louder, "Anyone want to tag team with me?"
Name: Sera
Sex: Female
Role: Seeder

Species: Dolerian
Tall and wiry, she has big yellow eyes, copper skin and cropped black hair. Parts of her body are segmented and plated like an insect’s, especially at her joints and abdomen. She has a second set of smaller, insectoid arms on her stomach, which normally lay flat in the creases of her armored torso. They are used to pin her mate to her body while impregnating them.

She has false human-like genitals which have no use reproductively. They are only used to seduce and keep her partner pleasured and distracted while she impregnates them. She impregnates her mates using an appendage on her stomach similar to a scorpion’s stinger.  She stabs her mate with it once in the beginning of sex, injecting them with a toxin that warps their reproductive system to suit her offspring. Then she uses a tentacle-like ovipositor to fill the newly formed womb up with her eggs. When the womb is full, she may force the tentacle down the throat of her mate and deposit more eggs directly into their stomach. Her saliva and blood is also highly caustic, and she is armed with sharp teeth and enormous strength.

Sera is highly promiscuous and will mate with just about anyone, since there are few if any consequences for it. Years of evolution have given her immunity to almost all known sexual diseases. She prefers to breed and run, and rarely sticks around to meet the offspring. Sera’s species has evolved to depend entirely on other species for reproduction, almost like parasites. Though males and females can interbreed, it is not healthy for them to do so often. When a female reaches maturity, she mates with as many males as possible, and stores protein copies of their genetic material in a special organ. Her body will continuously develop this protein, thus removing the need for her to ever mate again. She will also continuously develop eggs, which will be immediately fertilized and stored in another organ below her stomach. However, the ability to copy DNA replaced her ability to efficiently gestate her own young. So she must transfer her spawn into other breeders using a special ovipositor. It is necessary for a female of her species to constantly impregnate others,  otherwise she would become “eggbound” with thousands of developing eggs inside her with nowhere to go. Breeders who carry her young will gestate for a week before hundreds of eggs hatch inside of them, and then for another two weeks before giving live birth. During the last week, umbilical connections will be severed, cutting off the infant’s nutrition. They will then begin to instinctively brawl amongst themselves, devouring their smaller siblings until only about a dozen are born.  The constant squirming and writhing tends to cause the carrier great amounts of pain and pleasure. The infants are born with soft shelled exoskeletons, so as not to harm their carrier. Their adult armor will grow in later in life.
It is possible to avoid the fratricide by inducing labor in the first week, and placing the eggs in an incubator. However, the underdeveloped eggs rarely survive. The carrier has better chances of birthing healthy young by just letting them naturally pick out the weak.

---

Sera eyed Ryne from across the hall with mild interest. She had just impregnated someone a few hours ago, and only carried a few hundred eggs inside her. It was not imperative that she transfer them yet. She rested a hand on her slightly distended stomach, looking only about two months pregnant. Still, just imagining that human all full and swollen with her young made her incredibly horny. She liked the way his hips swayed when he walked. Though she didn’t necessarily find humans that attractive, she did admit she enjoyed fucking the shit about of their delicate, fleshy bodies. Deciding that she wanted him, the tall alien sauntered over, making sure to look as aloof and disinterested as possible. She passed him nonchalantly, before sneaking up from behind and pulling him close. She placed her hands on his flat belly and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

“Hey, doll, looking a little skinny there?” Sera seductively stroked the warm skin under his shirt.
“I think I could fill you up quiiite nicely.”
Ryne blushed at Sera's advances. "I guess I can be filled. Just be careful. I'm very fertile." He explained.
Steve finally made it back to his Birthing Chamber and got settled in before a huge contraction him "AUUUUUGGGGHHHHH" he cried and shot a load of cum. Fortunately his birthing chamber was stainless steel and easy to clean. "NNNNGGGGGHHHHH----AUUUUUGGHHHH" he cried as another egg popped out of his ass and rolled safely across the room "Fuck...that damn Bird really got me pregnant" he said as another egg made it's way to his birthing canal "AUUUUGGGHHHHHHH"
Sera smirked and shoved Ryne up against the wall. Submissive, just how she liked ‘em. She tore off his trousers and readied her ovipositor, not caring who saw. “Brace yourself, baby..” She hissed, grabbed his ass and began to thrust. “Fuck, yeah…” She was delighted by his tightness. The insectoid alien rammed into him with primal ferocity. “AH! Shit, you’re a hot little thing…” She then instinctively jabbed him with the barbs on her abdomen, releasing hormones and toxins into his blood. To him, it felt like a normal bee sting. This would help to strengthen his womb and protect him from the violent spawn she was pumping into him. She felt her eggs slip from her womb as they readied to enter their host. One by one she forced them inside the human’s body. Her ovipositor was buried in him up to hilt, coiled all the way up into his belly. She groaned loudly and groped his abdomen, which was beginning to swell with her young. “That’s right, sweetcheeks.. Ughn…Fill ‘er up! You’ll look so cute all fat with my little ones.” She planted a kiss on his cheek, lightly grazing him with her sharp teeth. It left a slight burn from her acidic spit. She kept herself planted inside him while the impregnation continued, grinding her hips into his to stimulate her eggs. "Mnn... You enjoying this, hon?"
Ryne moaned in pain and pleasure as he was continually pumped with more and more eggs. His blush on his cheeks were bright red as he was pounded. Pleasure started to create a haze in his judgement. "More! God please more!" He begged as his massive belly stretched to accommodate the eggs.
Sera chuckled at the human’s helplessness, more than happy to oblige. Though her womb was almost empty, she still had a few dozen eggs left to offer. “Here you go, doll!” She groaned, forcing her remaining offspring up Ryne’s ass and into his waiting belly. She fucked him vigorously, not pausing to stop until every last egg was safe inside his engorged gut. His belly hung low, looking a bit lumpy as if he’d been swallowing golf balls. “GRAH!” Sera growled suddenly, climaxing within Ryne. She panted and bit down on the nape of his neck, leaving obvious teeth marks. She then retreated from his body, sheathing her ovipositor. She brushed herself off casually, then turned Ryne around to examine her brood.
Already Sera's offspring left a noticeable bump for Ryne. His belly looked overdue with one and seemed to be getting bigger. Ryne just panted and moaned from the encounter, his pleasure blinding him from what was happening in his womb.
What an easy catch! She'd have to breed this one again some time. But for now, the poor sap was going to have to deal with the agony of carrying Dolerian hatchlings. If he was really as fertile as he said... it should only be a few hours to a day until the eggs reach full growth, and begin to hatch within his womb. Sera snickered at the thought of him bed-bound and moaning, gripping the sheets as her offspring squirmed inside. It would bring him unbelievable pleasure and pain, and it would bring her much amusement to watch. "Aw, you enjoy that, human?" She licked her lips and placed a hand on his belly, feeling the eggs twitch at her touch. "Now be careful, they're rowdy ones."
Ryne twitched and squirmed in pleasure as Sera touched his belly. He could feel the eggs shift and move as more were created. He moaned in response to Sera, unable to talk from the pleasure.
"Oi, kid...  This too much for your little human brain?" Sera narrowed her eyes and snapped her fingers in front of Ryne's face. This whelp had some serious carrier instinct. "So helpless!" She went back to fondling his belly, enjoying his squirms. "I think you're one of my new favorites... So you might as well get used to this."
Ryne looked up to Sera as she spoke. He tried to get up, but being a new breeder, he wasn't expecting the new weight of his belly. He slowly got up and stood against the wall, his belly reaching triplet sized now.
Sera took a step back, admiring his gravid form. She really did a number on him. And it seemed that he was getting bigger by the second... "Kid, you weren't joking about fertility. I have to say, I'm impressed." She sneered, crossing her arms. "This won't be the last time I impregnate you. That much is for sure."
Ryne looked at Sera questioningly. "How many times are you going to get me pregnant?" He asked as his belly started to grow again, reaching quintuplet size as Ryne held his belly.
"Well, if I had my way, I'd knock you up the moment you give birth. But, alas, I do have other carriers requiring my... services. So I'm afraid I can't keep you constantly pregnant, as much as I'd love to." She grinned slyly, taking in the sight of Ryne's gorgeous stomach. "Don't look so glum though, doll. There are plenty of brutes on this ship who will tear each other apart for a chance to fill you up. You're going to be quite popular here." As the human's belly grew, the gears in Sera's brain were cranking. She'd bred some fertile carriers before, but this one took the cake. She really wanted to make Ryne one of her personal concubines. But under the law of the Station, all carriers were free game, and she could get kicked out if she tried to keep him for herself. She sighed irritably and glared around at the other seeders ambling about. God, she hated sharing.
Ryne rubbed his belly as it reached nonuplets size. "Well, I do want to help as many people as possible. If you need to put more eggs in me, I can carry more of ever need be." He explained as his belly was starting to get too big for him to carry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,371 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,288 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,533 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,062 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock