The station
Jace took gasps breaths nodding breathlessly squeezing Gear's hand gently before leaning forwards again crying out as the contraction rolled through him, he screamed out pushing as hard as he could feeling the child slip out of him, he leant back sighing in relief, his breaths quick and panting
"There you go, just rest now you did so good." Gear said giving him a kiss and holding him a kiss. "I love you." He said softly. "You're amazing."
Jace smiled softly at Gear "I love you so much" he said tearfully "Maybe...maybe you should go somewhere else and wait...so...so you don't see me...you know" he said biting his lip and whimpering softly as another contraction went through his body
"Don't be silly I'm not leaving you, I won't be going anywhere." Gear said as he brushed hair out of Jace's eyes. Gear only got up for a few minutes to get some water offering it to Jace so he could drink.
Jace took the cup and sipped at it lightly "Thank you" he said gently smiling weakly at Gear. He moaned a little as he felt another contraction spreading his legs a little feeling a tiny bit of movement "Ow" He whined loudly
"You're alright just breath." Gear said rubbing his back. he really wished he could be of more help but he knew that wasn't possible all he could do was try and comfort Jace as he labored.
Jace nodded and sniffled a little bit "Gear...tell me honestly how bad it is birthing these big ones" he said looking at Gear trying to hide his fear "Please be honest" he said softly before moaning and leaning forward gritting his teeth as he pushed hard again feeling almost no movement
Gear was quiet for the moment, in all honesty he couldn't remember a lot he had blacked out a lot of it but he had known it had hurt. "It'll be bad, It's going to hurt a lot probably worse then any of the other ones but your strong you can do it. Jace. He kissed Jace's forehead and smiled lightly.
Jace looked at him tearfully "I'm not strong like you, you keep saying that but I'm not, White said it himself my hips are too small and I'm going to die because of it" he said sniffling and whimpered as another contraction rolled through him squeezing his hand tightly
"Jace look at me. It doesn't have to kill you, its going to hurt, I won't lie it might even brake some bones I don't know but it has to come out and I'm going to be right here to help you ok?"
Jace looked at him terrified and swallowed roughly nodding "O-Okay" he said quietly "Can you sit behind me again please? I'm so tired" he said softly before crying out and leaning forward as he pushed as hard as he could spreading his legs wide even though he felt little to no movement again.
Gear nodded and sat back behind you. White stood coming over to the side of the bed. "You arn't making any progress pushing like that I'm going to help you, but you won't like it." Gear already knew what white was about to do and let out a growl trying to protect him but in a way he knew it would help so the best he could do was hold Jace steady.

Next time Jace had a contraction White pressed down manually attempting to move the baby lower.
Jace leaned back on Gear breathing heavily, he squeezed his hand gently and whimpered as the next contraction came through him, he pushed groaning and then screamed as White pushed onto his stomach squeezing Gear's hand tightly, he felt the child move a little but it felt like it was stuck in his hips.
Gear held him steady. "you're doing good." He said softly Gear knew it was likely in order for the baby to pass it would probably break something. IT had dislocated a bone when he had to deliver the larger ones. HE remembered now, though he had forgoten it until now. "Breath." Gear reminded him between contractions. When the next pain hit the process repeated and white again pressed down, he was not quiet as kind about it as he could have been and did not take his time with trying to force the child threw Jace's hips.
Jace sobbed brokenly and nodded taking in short gasping breaths when the contractions eased up. "Please stop, it hurts so bad" he whimpered to White before the next contraction came and he was pushed on again, there was a load crack and a blood curdling scream came out of Jace as his hip bone broke, it made it easier for the child to move down though.
White pulled away now, if there was room it now then Jace could push on his own. Though he was happy to have hurt the boy like he did.

Gear held Jace close to him trying to encourage him and at the same time he made sure he didn't move to much to injure himself further. "I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You're almost done."
Jace sobbed brokenly, he saw the sly smirk on Whites face and new he wasn't going to be done after this child and feared for his life. He screamed in agony as he pushed a little, feeling his hip bone move a little he screamed out in pain "I lied, this is worse, this is so much worse" he sobbed brokenly squeezing Gear's hand harder than anything he ever had in his life
"I know, I know it is." He tried to keep Jace still helping him sit up as he pushed, at least he was making progress if nothing else, even as it was slow gear could see the outline of the child moving down. It wouldn't be to much longer before it started to crown.
Jace grunted clenching his teeth leaning his head back against Gears shoulder, almost pushing his head into Gears shoulder with the amount of force he was pushing his head down with. He screamed out as his hips widened even more and sobbed out brokenly as the stretching started before the baby even made it to his hole "I can't do this" he sobbed brokenly
"yes you can." Gear tried to sooth him. "Come on now, you're doing good, I know it hurt I know I'm sorry but you're doing good. Please don't give up." There was fear in Gear's eyes as he looked down at Jace, he didn't want to lose him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Breeder Station - Open to everyone Kinky Breeder 39 6,299 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Hermlover69
  The Breeding Station (OPEN) HardLabor 594 378,788 03-29-2017, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Breeding Station - The New Breed (OPEN) PregnantForever 46 15,611 07-25-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight