The station
(hey...?)
(Totally thought I responded to this I'm sorry!)

Gear smiled and nodded cuddling Jace and holding him close. "I'm alright, don't even worry about me. It's you I'm worried about." Gear said quietly not really paying attention to what was playing on the TV but rather looking up at Jace.
(It's fine)

Jace but his lip, his eyebrows pulling together a little as he stroked Gear's hair "Why are you worried about me?" He said softly and kissed Gear's cheek gently taking his hand and squeezing it softly.
"You know why." Gear said very quietly. The boy didn't need to tell him why he was worried it should be clear but even so he looked up for a moment. He squeezed Jace's hand back. He knew Jace was strong, it had been hard but Jace could do it. He wasn't nearly as nervous as he had been last time.
Jace sighed softly and smiled gently at him "I do know why but we've both been through a lot and hopefully after this one is gone we can have a somewhat peaceful life" he said softly curling into Gear a little, he yawned gently before falling asleep against Gear
"Somewhat peaceful." Gear chuckled, "I think after this we deserve completely peaceful." But Jace had already fallen asleep so he reached over careful not to wake him and switched off the tv.
Jace slept for a few hours until he felt a familiar pain across his stomach. He woke a little and whimpered quietly curling into Gear more, he took in a gasp of air as it passed not realising he had been holding his breath as the pain coursed through him
Gear opened his eyes and looked over. "Hey, you're alright." He knew what was happening and rubbed Jace's back trying to keep him calm
and holding him close.
Jace looked up at him "Sorry I woke you" he said softly "Usually I'm awake for the first one and can handle it, it just startled me cause I was sleeping" he sighed quietly and bit his lip "I don't want to go through this again" he said quietly looking at his enlarged stomach, he was scared.
"Hey, you'll be alright. Just one more time and it's over." Gear said quietly giving Jace a kiss. "And don't worry about waking me it's alright. " he tried to assure the boy.
Jace looked up at him biting his lip a little and nodded taking his hand gently rubbing the back of it softly. He stood up slowly, deciding that walking around for a while would be the best thing to do "You can go back to sleep babe, I'll have ages to go yet" he said smiling gently
"Are you sure?" Gear asked looking up at him. Gear was tired, his body still hadn't quite recovered after last time, delivering so many times over the last year or so had taken it's toll. It wasn't always obvious but times like now when he was clearly tired even after having slept....Still, he wouldn't leave Jace by himself to labor if he had even the slightest hint of an idea that Jace would prefer him awake.
Jace smiled gently at Gear "Sleep sweetheart" he said softly. To be honest he would have much preferred Gear to be awake with him, but he seemed this to be selfish considering how tired he seemed to be. Jace put his hands on his lower back to support himself as he slowly waddled around the room
Gear gave a small nod and taking up the rest of the couch after jace had gotten up he soon curled up and fell back asleep. He probably would wake up when Jace made to much sound anyway.
Jace walked around the room for quite a few hours, stopping whenever a contraction hit. He didn't feel like much progress had been made as the child or children hadn't quite dropped down yet. He cried out at a severe contraction and felt something drop down, it didn't feel like it was as big as what Gear birthed so Jace assumed he must have been pregnant with two.
Gears eyes open and he rubbed his eyes. He felt like he had been asleep for months put likely it had only been a few hours. He pushed himself up stretching his still stiff body. "Jace? You ok?"
Jace nodded looking at his feet and swaying his hips lightly "I think there's two, it's dropped down but feels smaller than others I've had and the one you had was bigger so I think I got lucky and got two small ones" he said and whimpered softly automatically spreading his legs a little as he started to feel it move down.

(Lol)
Gear also hoped that was the case, he was on his feet in moments coming up beside Jace to support him. "Here, do you want to sit?" He took a hand rubbing Jace's back. "Just breath you're doing good, not much longer now." At least, Gear hoped so but they both knew they couldn't be sure about that.
Jace smiled softly at him before whimpering as a contraction rolled through his stomach. "I need the bed, it's dropped down" he whimpered and waddled, legs further apart due to the child dropping down.
"Alright come on, lets get you to the bed then." Gear smiled lightly slowly helping him over to the bed. He smiled lightly guiding him stopping whenever Jace needed him to and letting him breathe. He honestly hoped this would go well but he had a bad feeling. Things were never easy for them, even if they wanted them to be. "Just breath alright? You're doing good."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,165 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Breeder Station - Open to everyone Kinky Breeder 39 6,268 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Hermlover69
  The Breeding Station (OPEN) HardLabor 594 378,679 03-29-2017, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Breeding Station - The New Breed (OPEN) PregnantForever 46 15,592 07-25-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight