Closed On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
It, too, took minutes for Gil to return to earthen grounds. "Phew... that's the most intense one i had ever had!" He exclaimed with a bright smile. He nuzzled into Mitsuo's neck, too happy to notice the exhaustion written all over Mitsuo. With his cock limpened, he pulled out with a rush of seeds coming out right after. It was sticky and messy between their legs, but Gil was hugging Mitsuo even tighter as he hummed his little tune rubbing agianst Mitsuo's still bulging belly. "Looks like the contractions hadn't started yet?..... Mitsuo you alright?" His happy face soon turned into a frown as he looked up, seeing how spent Mitsuo looked from the screen. "Hey babe, you ok? Want some water?" He asked finally noticing how Mitsuo just lay in his arms, his chest heaving up and down panting slightly.
Mitsuo moaned weakly, eyes closed as he leaned back against Gil. He was spent, worn out by all their fun and working to push the eggs out. He groaned when Gil pulled out, holes twitching as cum dribbled from him. "I need to relax....." He muttered softly, "No pushing...ooh...too much." He chuckled, a lopsided smile crossing his face as he opened one eye to look up at Gil. "Water would be nice." He said, nodding slightly. "There's a cup in the bathroom....that's fine."
Gil nodded putting Mitsuo down on the bed. "I'd be right back." He disappeared into the bathroom with Mitsuo splayed on the bed like he was boneless. The belly had clearly deflated, especially when Mitsuo was laying on his back. Gil smiled as he fillef the cup and returned. The pheromones and adrenaline and whatever little thing was making.him so happy, he was still high from everything that was happening tonight.

Getting back on bed, he pullrd Mitsuo up again against his chest and let him drink. "There you go, my prince." He said as he tilted the cup.
Mitsuo made a small noise when Gil moved to get up, shifting on the bed and moving one hand to his belly. His contractions had stalled, which wasn't a good thing. But Mitsuo had drugs to start them back up again. For now, he needed to recover a little.

"Mmh." He grunted when Gil moved him, lifting his head to take a drink, looking relieved to get the refreshment. "I just need a little while...." He sighed.
"You havr all the time you need." Gil said goodnaturedly watching Mitsuo laying comfortably in his arms. He ruffled the hair of the asian and kissed his forehead, then his nose, and his mouth, fondling.with his rings using his tongue. His palms cupped the belly, rubbing against it just on instinct, using just tbe right amount of force for optimal pleasure of Mitsuo.
Mitsuo made a happy noise, closing his eyes. He moaned softly into the kiss, letting Gil play with his piercings. He moved his hands over Gil's, just resting them there as the man's hands slid over his rounded belly. He stayed like that for over an hour, dozing off a bit. But when he woke up, he groaned...he'd never left eggs inside himself this long. The two remaining eggs had fused into one gelatin blob inside him...and seemed to be slowly getting bigger, absorbing fluid from the walls of his womb. "Ohh....what?" He groaned, looking down at himself.
Gil, even though not asleep, was mostly daydreaming gazing at Mitsuo. He continued with his unconscous rub of his belly, but didnt notice its gradual growth. He was startled awake by Mitsuo's incredulous groan. "Hmm what? What's wrong?" He heaved himself up slightly before the "problem" came to his attention. "Woah.... it's like you hadnt already pushed the 2 eggs out." He widened his eyes looking at the once again very full belly of Mjtsuo. "How is this even possible?" He looked back at Mitsuo, though it was obvious he was excited to see the change.
Mitsuo sat himself up a bit, looking down at himself and pressing his hands along his belly. "Oh no....The eggs fused." He said, looking up at Gil. "Sometimes I have residual gel....its the part I don't show. Its like afterbirth. I guess the eggs absorbed it and fused together..." He said, brows raised. He pressed against his belly, feeling it squish. "At least its soft...." He sighed.
"I couldnt explain jt but I am finding this even sexier.... you say the egg's soft? So it should make it possible to be birthed? If I am to determine from your size, I would bet this ball is large like a volleyball..... perhaps basketball even." He said getting behind Mitsuo, acting as his back support, guiding him to lean back against him.once more.
Mitsuo blushed a little, nibbling his lip and nodding. "It should...I mean its squishy." He said, shrugging. He looked down himself as he shifted a bit, hands over his belly. "It is big...I'm not sure if I'll go into labor naturally." He said, tilting his head. "I do have a shot that can start things up....and...umm..." He paused, face flushing a little more. "I've read that, umm. Nipple stimulation....can start contractions." He said, glancing away.
"Since there's such a brilliant way, why not making it start the natural way? I'd love to be of help." Gil grinned so wide he was pretty sure Mitsuo would see through it and saw how delighted he had been by the offer. His hands were quick to react, already finding their way up over the belly to the nipples. He tugged on them, they were not exactly flat like male, but looked bloated. However, unlike man boobs, which they should appear to be so considering rhe circumstances, they were much firmer and tighter than the sloppy ones on overweight guys. He tested around them, getting rougher by the minute as Mirsuo seemed to be taking them well.
Mitsuo looked back up at Gil, still blushing a little. He could tell the man was excited by the method he mentioned, and Mitsuo couldn't help feeling a bit excited as well. He looked down at Gil's hands, nibbling his lip as they slid up to his chest. He closed his eyes and gave a breathy moan when he started squeezing and tugging on his nipples, as well as fondling his breasts. "Mmh-aah..."
"That's some killer sound...." Gil murmurred hearing the sweet moaning of Mitsuo. He tweaked the nipples, trying out Mitsuo's response to his different manipulation methods. He salivated seeing his breasts getting even.more enticing with how it stood up fromthe attention, hardened, craving for even more. He moved Mitsuo, putting him to sit against the headboard, and finally started attacking with his tongue.
Hitsugi felt his cheeks burn at Gil's comment, unable to hold back his breathy little moans. Gasping whenever he tweaked his nipples, back arching slightly. He grunted when Gil moved him, adjusting his position a little. He gasped sharply when Gil started using his tongue, head falling back. "Oooh, s-suck them....that's.....that's what does it....nursing." He breathed, feeling himself growing hard again.
" 'uckling from you 'ike a 'aby!" Gil mumbled sucking hard, making.clever use of his.lips. the belly was slightly in the way, so Gil endrd up tilting.his head sideways. This posture also had the added benefit of allowing Gil to roam over the belly, a perfect 10-month sized belly. It's so full and round, his palms kept going over and around it. He especially like the underrbelly, so it took him no time at all to notice Mitsuo's awakening hardness. He pulled it several times, coupling it with suctions on his nipples.
Mitsuo moaned louder as Gil sucked on his nipple, back arching slightly as one hand moved into his hair. He panted harshly, sliding down so he was laying rather than sitting beside Gil. His hips jerked sharply when Gil's hand moved to his cock, free hand moving to his belly. He could have sworn he felt it tighten...but he wasn't going to jump the gun. "Oooh, f-fuck..." He moaned, cock twitching in Gil's hand. Gil would taste the faintest sweet flavor of breast milk from his nipple. He wasn't producing much, but it was enough...
Gil wasnt exprcting anything. Mitsuo wasnt really pregnant, so it surprised him when that faint sweetness burst on the tip of his tongue. He paused what he was doing fron the shock, then attacked with revigored excitement as he suckled even harder. The poor nipplr was abused, swelling into twice as large when Gil attempted to get more of that taste.
Mitsuo's pleasured noises grew more intense as Gil attacked his nipple even more, cock throbbing harder in his hand as his whole body trembled. "F-fuck....I'm.....I'm gonna cum....." He gasped, arching his back and giving a drawn out moan as he fell over the edge. With that orgasm, he felt the distinct tightening of his womb, making his pleasured moan turn to slight discomfort. "Oooh, its working..." He panted, managing to look at Gil with one eye.
Mitsuo managed to cover his lower belly with cum ince again. It could be Gil's.percepton only but it looked thinner than before. Almost watery. Gil let himsellf believe that it was his hardwork that paid off. Eventually he could be making Mutsuo come dry.

Gil cupped the belly,finding it hardened like a rock. "That's brilliant. This is indeed very effective. You want to walk around again? Encourage it down?" He asked palming the quivering.thighs of Mitsuo.
Mitsuo winced as the contraction continued, hands on the tight dome of his belly. He hadn't even noticed the consistency of his cum, but he would have laughed at how thin it was getting.

He looked down at Gil, panting softly and giving a small nod. "Yeah." he whispered, waiting for Gil to move before slowly getting himself up. it was awkward, getting off the bed, but once he was up he could really appreciate the weight in his middle. "Oooh..." He gasped, cupping the underside of his belly and looking to Gil.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,213 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,958 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,310 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,188 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,788 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,996 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,343 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
  C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) Lovebite 264 39,384 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,110 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM
  C The Army [Closed with Hyenadog] HeIsKing 2 1,187 11-26-2016, 04:30 AM