Closed On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
"Is it? Sensitive all over.... that's a really great thing." Gil smirked and teased further, raising his knees higher to press harder into his feminine parts. With the layers of garments in between, he couldnt feel the damp but the heat was obvious. He rocked Mitsuo lightly, holding him by his waist, or what's left of it, and almost press him down on his teasing leg. "Shall we explore that furhter... I am sure it would be lots of fun for both of us." he murmurred. "And frankly this had been what i had pictured us to be doing for hours already.... oh well, even with a little twist, we still could do that."
Mitsuo moaned softly, closing his eyes and rolling his hips against Gil's knee. He didn't realize how erotic he looked, rolling his hips and arching his back like that. "Aah-ah...oooh." he moaned, hands moving to hold onto Gil's as he jerked his hips harder. His cock throbbed, leaving a growing wet spot in his shorts. "Oh, yes. I wanna do that." He breathed, leaning his head back onto Gil's shoulder.
When Mitsuo arched his back, his belly stuck out even more, pressing into Gil's palms. He bent down his head and nibbled against Mitsuo's ears, teasing the patch of skin just behind his ear. His breathing became heavier as he, too, was aroused by how eagerly Mitsuo responded to him, and also exceedingly excited by his new physique. He moved on to remove the tight shirt around his belly, pulling on the hem to remove it, slowly unwrapping his belly like that was his rightful gift to open.
Mitsuo tilted his head when Gil leaned down to nibble his ear, giving a breathy moan at the teasing. "Oohh..." He moaned, hips rolling back against Gil's crotch, feeling his arousal. He lifted his arms when Gil started to lift his shirt, letting him tug it off. Exposing his swollen belly and puffy chest. His belly shifted slightly as the babies rolled within, making him moan and grind harder against the man's leg. His slick soaking through his boxers as he grew more aroused.
Gil's next target was his boxers, which were fitted under his waistline, no longer able to fit over Mitsuo's stomach. He pulled it off and slid it off Mitsuo's bottom that seemed fuller than before. Gil smirked thinking this could be another added great feature from the pregnancy. It wasnt until he moved the boxer down his knees that he saw how soaked the garment was. "Wow.... you are quite aroused as well, right?" He said pointjng at how soaked the garment had become.
Mitsuo was glad most of his clothing was quite stretchy, meaning it wouldn't bind up if he started expanding while wearing it. He wiggled his hips as Gil started to work his boxers down, shuddering as his genitals were exposed to the cooler air of the room. He arched slightly, pushing his belly and ass out more without realizing it. "Mmmh...yeah..." He panted, giving his inner muscles a squeeze, forcing more slick to dribble from his swollen vagina. The tip of his cock was covered in pre, more beading up and dribbling down the underside as it twitched and throbbed. "Part of the serum was fertility....and I guess it affects my arousal." He muttered. His balls seemed fuller, soaked in his slick. Even his cock seemed somewhat larger, the head flared into a prominent mushroom shape, ring still decorating the tip. "Everything between my legs is throbbing..." He panted, one hand moving to his cock while the other slid behind his balls to fondle his engorged clit while he gave a desperate breathy moan.
Gil smirked and swatted away Mitsuo's hand, not wanting him to.play too much with himself. That should be reserved for Gil from now on. A simple swipe of his hand through Mitsuo's genitals wet his whole palm. He showed Mitsuo his palm that was glistening with slick, and smelt it. "Hmmm there's something sweet in this....." he licked his palm, mimicking how hr would do when he was eating Mitsuo out. He palmed his belly and gently shifted his hips until his cock was directly under his vagina, his mushroom head pressjng between Mitsuo's balls. He only shift his hips minutely, humming when he heard the desperate moans of Mitsuo from getting teased so hard.
Mitsuo made a soft noise when Gil swatted his hands away, looking back at him. His breath hitched sharply when he slid his hand through his slick, hips bucking into the feeling. He looked at Gil's hand, his mouth hanging open as he panted softly, watching him lick the slick and knowing exactly what he was mimicking. "Oooh..." He moaned, letting him shift, legs spreading a little more, feeling the man's cock sliding through his swollen lips. The head of his cock rubbing right against his clit. He leaned his head back, breathing picking up. "Oooh, please....please." He panted, shifting his hips to get the tip of Gil's cock at the right angle before pressing back. He gave a loud cry of pleasure, feeling his cock spread him. He was incredibly tight, but so slick that he slipped in with little force. "F-feels huge." He panted, legs trembling.
Gil gasped as well when his cock was enveloped in such tightness. He squeezed his hands around Mitsuo's waist tight, needing a minute to recover from the shock as he chuckled. "I surely hope it doesnt only feel huge, but is in fact huge." He said as he started test thrusting. Even without any visuals, he could feel Mitsuo's lips getting stretched very wide by him, the skin clasping tightly around his cock. He nibbled on his shoulder and increased the magnitude of his thrust, though keeping an insanely slow rhythm. This would be half torture for Mitsuo, even though it seemed to have backfired as Gil had difficulry reeling back his desire.
Mitsuo needed a moment to recover as well, he was so tight that penetration was a bit painful. "Oooh, it is...but it feels huge." He panted, inner walls clenching and twitching around Gil's cock. He couldn't take Gil fully, the head of his cock bottoming out against his cervix with each thrust, making Mitsuo's whole body jerk. "Oooh-oh, fuck." He moaned, crying out as he thrust harder.

His back arched more, belly jutting out in front of him, his cock bouncing and hitting the underside with each thrust. He leaned forward, bracing himself on the mirror and giving Gil a great view of his face reflected in it. "You....You're hitting so deep...so close to the babies." He panted, wanting to see how Gil would react to knowing that. He could feel them moving around, kicking and rolling inside him, upset by all the movement.
"They say while you are pregnant your vagina would shorten because the uterus is hanging.low.... thats what maks pregnant sex so good. Tell me, am i hitting the cervix now?" He held Mitsuo closer. His jerk in time with his thrusts somewhat condirmed his suspicion, and his cock throbbed and swell that bit larger following Mitsuo's claim. He roamed his hands around the belly that looked massive with Mitsuo arching his back, almost encouraging the babies thrashing around. He moaned when Mirsuo constrict further on him. He growled lowly before thrusting even deeper, chasing the tightness.
Mitsuo gave a small nod to Gil, giving a sharp cry each time he thrust against his cervix. "Ooh, it hurts...but the pain just reminds me how heavy with child I- Aah! Am." He said, panting harshly. He felt Gil's hands on his belly, making him tremble and moan before crying out as the man thrust deeper. "G-gonna cum!" He managed to shout before his whole body tensed and shuddered as his orgasm hit. His inner walls clamping around Gil's cock in waves while his own cock throbbed and shot his spunk all over the floor and his lower belly. Such a massive load, thick with his seed. It was no wonder he got himself pregnant so easily. It oozed from his cock even as his orgasm passed.
Gil grunted at the tightening around his cock, and barely held his urge to cum as well, but the second wave of squirt from deep within Mistuo almost destroyed his effort, the splash of warm liquid on his mushroom head was making him moan out loud as well. He, however, managed to hold it. He scooped up the thick white liquid and fed it to Mitsuo, who was still panting and almost delirious from the intensity of the orgasm. Though on slight prompting, he obediently licked his own cum from Gil's palm. The larger man then started rubbing the semen all over his massive belly, his caress gentle and loving, if it hadnt been cum, it would look like an.ordinary belly rub a loving partner was giving his pregnant mate. He also started gently thrusting again, making Mitsuo squirt out more cum shoving into the oversensitive body, causint Mistuo to almost choke on him.
Mitsuo was left stunned and shaking after his orgasm, both hands braced on the mirror and legs quaking beneath him. He made a noise when Gil prompted him to lick up his own cum, looking at it for a moment before lapping it up like a kitten with milk. He moaned when Gil started rubbing his cum into his belly, making it slick and shiny. It would certainly help with stretch marks. He enjoyed the calm moment and relaxing rub down...until Gil thrust again, grinding against his prostate and making more thick cum dribble from him. "Oooh, f-fill me...fill me with your seed." He moaned, leaning his head back to give Gil a great view of his face overwhelmed by pleasure reflected in the mirror.
"I am so gonna fill you with seeds. You are gonna be so full with my seed uou are gonna look even more pregnant. Stranded by your belly, like a beached whale. You wouldnt be able to move at all." Gil said in a deep coarse voice, somehow showing.possessiveness as his deeply hidden jealousy over Mitsuo impregnating himself shown. He thrusted deep, and his eyes were finding it busy to focus. Mitsuo's face in ecstasy, his wobbly belly, his slightly puffy breasts that's jiggling... he wanted to capture them all at once.

"You are mine....." gil finally muttered and bit down hard on Mitsuo, marking.his ownership over this incredibly attractive person.
Mitsuo's mouth hung open as he listened to Gil, looking at the mirror's reflection of him. The posessive tone of his voice going right to his core, making him shudder. He wanted someone to claim him, to own him as much as care for him. It pushed him closer to another orgasm so quickly that he couldn't breathe. The bite was the last straw, setting off his orgasm as he moaned the man's name and blew his load again.
The tight clench on him, coupled with the and utter desire on Mitsuo's face, pushed Gil over the edge and he shoot in huge gulps into Mitsuo. True to his words, he cum in such a large gush it served to further bloat Mitsuo. Gil's hands laying protectively over his belly could feel a distinct difference. The lower part fo the mirror was smudged with Mitsuo's massive load, and as the white milky liquid slowly dribble down, their connected bottoms were slowly reveiled, making the scene even more erotic. Gil panted as he slowly came down from the high, a lazy smile broke through his face. He tightened his grip on Mitsuo, shifting him on his cock that caused a small whimper from the pregnant man. He nuzzled against his face and sighed in pleasure. "I have marked you through and through now, you have no chance to escape from me."
The rush of Gil's cum on top of his orgasm was intense for Mitsuo, feeling it flood into him before quickly running out of space and pouring out around Gil's cock. He was left breathless, panting harshly and trembling. He held himself up against the mirror, looking at Gil's reflection. "Mmmh....Why would I want to escape?" He muttered, giving a lopsided smirk. His legs shook, nearly giving out. "D-doing this standing up....is intense..." He muttered, closing his eyes.
"Are you hinting for me it's time to sweep you off your feet?" Gil said as his cock.continued to throb and shoot.out more ropes of cum into Mitsuo's impossibly full belly. True to his words, he grabbed each of Mitsuo's legs behind his thighs, holding him.with his.legs spread as wide as it could be. His belly was on full display like this, even the throbbing cocks underneath it could be seen clearly from the mirror. "Had I known how hot.this position is, i.should have fucked you like this.just now...." Gil said.even.though he wasnt sure if his arms could.hold.that long. Mitsuo.plus 3, maybe 4 babies werent exactly light. He put a mental note to hit the gym.more often. He would be doing a lot.of.weightlifting from.now on.
If Mitsuo's face hadn't been flushed already, he would've blushed at Gil's comment. He gasped sharply when Gil lifted him, holding onto his arms and looking at his reflection. His cock hung, dribbling cum as Gil's cum dribbled from him as well. "Oooh, oh...." He moaned, closing his eyes. "Its sexy....but not comfortable." He panted, feeling the babies settle back into his pelvis again. "We need to clean up." He muttered, seeing all the cum and fluids splattered all around them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,213 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,958 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,310 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,188 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,788 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,997 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,343 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
  C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) Lovebite 264 39,390 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,111 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM
  C The Army [Closed with Hyenadog] HeIsKing 2 1,187 11-26-2016, 04:30 AM