Closed On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
Gil panted holding his thrusts. It's surreal and he, too, could use some time to adjust. "You are so tight.... gosh Mitsuo how could you be so good." He hovered over to kiss Mitsuo with his gorgeous face, the contorted expression and the sweet moans made him exceedingly attractive. Breathily, he said. "Let me know when you are ready... " his hands continued to explore his body, partly to distract him and help him relax. He smoothed his hand over his trembling belly, his touches gemtle and soothing.
Mitsuo panted harshly, trying to relax himself more. "Nnnh, at this rate...I'll be too tight to do anything in a week." He said, looking up at Gil when he leaned in to kiss him. He could fee the babies shift within him, kicking and rolling under Gil's hand. He shifted his hips experimentally, biting his lip and moaning. "Move....slow." He panted. He felt like he was already on the verge of an orgasm, he was so sensitive that every touch was just sending waves of pleasure up his spine.
"Oh then we would have to do this way more frequent to loosen you up... otherwise how could the babies pass?" Gil chuckled and started moving, just testing his movements and already, Mitsuo was gasping and holding his arn in front of him. Hil stopped and kissed lightly on his face, silently telling him it's alright to need a bit more time. Gil could be patient, especially for Mitsuo now who had such a heavy burden. He wouldnt want to push him too much. He grinded himself into Mitsuo when he visibly relaxed again, and was quite surprised when Mitsuo just cum from it, his seeds coating the bottom of the belly.
Mitsuo nodded and smirked up at Gil, but that look quickly turned to an overwhelmed expression. It didn't take long before it was almost painful. All the nerves between his legs felt like they were on fire. He stopped Gil, panting softly to calm himself down and relax again. "Sh-shit....so overwhelming." He panted, keeping his eyes closed. He arched his back when Gil started moving again, giving a strangled cry of pleasure as he came. He seemed paralyzed for a moment as his inner walls spasmmed tightly around Gil and he blew his load all over his lower belly. "F-fuck." Was all he could manage to say, trying to calm himself down again.
"Woah.... you are indeed so sensitive.... i am finding myself even more.in love with you." Gil said in his gentle voice. He then groaned as Mitsuo went rigid under him, his cock getting so tightly clenchrd it was also borderline painful for him even though hsi member reacted by being even harder as it throbbed.in excitement. He panted as well as he endured the huge pleasure. It took another few minutes for both to relax, then once again littered Mitsuo's face with kisses as his pregnant lover recovered from the overwhelming high. "That's so amazing.... " with this murmur he started thrusting again, still.keeping it gentle and slow in Mitsuo's strangled whimper.
Mitsuo's hips twitched when he felt Gil throb within him, letting him know just how good it felt. He panted and smirked as Gil kissed him, looking up at him with lidded eyes. He closed them again when Gil started moving, clinging to the pillow in his arms and biting at it. He moaned around the fabric in his mouth, rocking his hips in time with Gil's. He couldn't help cursing between moans and pleasure filled whimpers. It was just so overwhelming.
Looking at Mitsuo's tightly furrowed brows, Gil's heart just melt.with his pregnant mate. These slow sessions were loving and dragged on, even more intimate than the vigorous sex they had before. He caressed the soft, curvy body of Mitsuo as he thrrusted, when Mitsuo accepted him better, he slowly withdrew the pillow. "Why are you holding it.... something you want to hide?" He smirked and asked, dragging his hands over his front, lingering over his engorged nipples.
Sessions like this often felt more passionate than the desperate sex they usually had. The slow sex allowed him to really feel everything. He whimpered and moaned, bucking his hips with his thrusts. He whined when Gil pulled the pillow away, looking up at him before biting his lip when he brushed his hand over his sensitive nipples. "I need to hold something. Since I can't cling to you." He said, twisting his hips slightly only to cry out when Gil brushed against his prostate. "Ooooh! F-fuck!"
Mitsuo's half-lidded eyes were so seductive, Gil just slammed right into him while wanting to capture those luxious lips into his, swallowing any more of his cries as he diligently attack that sweetspot of his. He slammed into him over and over, proving to him taht he could in fact still cling on him, pulling his arms over his own shouler. He hugged Mitsuo tight while holding himself up to not crash on his belly. He nibbled his lips even after their kiss, keeping everything sensual and loving.
Mitsuo shifted his leg off Gil's shoulder, twisting himself more onto his back. He moaned into the kiss, arms wrapping around Gil as he needed to cling to something. But he had to break away, panting harshly and crying out the man's name. He was close to another powerful orgasm, trembling against Gil's thrusts until he tensed and gave a strangled cry of pleasure as he came again.
There's some kind of helpelessness and desperation in Mitsuo's trembling voice. Gil hugged Mitsuo close, he would be the grounding force of in this storm of.pleasure. he would be the guardian angel for this lovely soul. "Go ahead Mitsuo, you are in safe hands." He groaned as well when Mitsuo orgasmed so hard, squirting from his vagina and also exploding thick ropes of seed out from his swollen cock. The orgasm past directly to Gil who's lodged deep in him, triggering a vigorous orgasm from him as well, his seeds shooting deep into Mitsuo, making him jerk again with his oversensitive canal getting bombarded on.
Mitsuo almost sobbed from how intense the pleasure was, digging his nails into Gil's back as his body shuddered beneath him. He could only give a pleasure filled whine as Gil's cum hit his inner walls, the added heat just making his body twitch and tremble more. He clung to Gil for a few minutes after, basking in the afterglow and panting to catch his breath.

"H-how.....do you always do this to me?" He panted, a lopsided smile on his face.
Gil stroked Mitsuo's face gently, a relaxed smile pastered on him as he flopped down on the bed, pulling Mitsuo over in his arms, rubbing the belly surging on his stomach. "It's simple, coz I love you..... and your body." He chuckled when Mitsuo hit his lips at the comment and tried to hit him with his weak arms, all energy drained of him from the orgasm. "You are so sensitive as well..... " Gil wondered if this would continur after the birth, though he soon smiled again. He could always knock him up again.
Mitsuo couldn't help staring at Gil after his admission, biting his lip before giving him a weak smack when he mentioned his body. "aah...sensitive is an understatement." He sighed, closing his eyes. He shifted to nuzzle against Gil, letting himself relax. Feeling the babies within shifting and rolling under Gil's hand.

A few weeks passed and he continued to grow. He was into the third month and looked enormous. Walking was a chore, but he knew how much Gil loved seeing his waddle and the way his back arched. His doctor had recommended a sling to help support his belly, and it certainly did help. All of his checkups were going well, but his doctor was concerned that he wouldn't make it to the predicted due date. So he was put on strict bed rest. No physical activity beyond going to the bathroom, which meant no sex...not even pleasuring himself. Nothing that could trigger labor.

So poor Mitsuo was stuck in bed, weighed down by his belly and in a constant state of arousal. He rolled onto his side, staying at Gil's place for safety. His cat curled up on the bed beside him. The way he laid gave Gil such a nice view of his backside from the doorway. Hips having spread, making his already perky ass even more prominent...
Gil gasped seeing such a seductive view, and had to sigh deeply remembering thr doctor's words. He had such a mixed feeling towards the babies now. After essentially almost 5 months of no sex, it's really testing to him to have such a delicious body in front but couldnt do anything.

He would love to put his hands on those plump buttocks. From the side, Mitsuo's belly was visible, bulging from the waist up. He was so curvy, the view itself was such eyecandy. Gil squeezed his eyes shut to reel back his desire, then went to Mitsuo's front to greet his mate. He scratched the chin of the cat, smiling at his pur and kissed Mitsuo. "Hey love.... how's your day?" He said glancing to his belly, and wasnt surprised to see a pillow stuffed between his legs and had to chuckle.
Mitsuo felt the same way, he was so horny that it was hard not to just beg Gil to help him out. But he needed to wait. For the safety and health of his babies. He didn't even realize the way he laid was so enticing.

He looked up when Gil walked around, smiling softly. "Quiet." He muttered, rubbing his belly. "A few kicks to my insides...almost peed myself." He laughed. He had a pillow between his legs for two reasons. His wider hips ached, and he was gently rubbing himself against it. He had a loose shirt on, trying to hide his swollen breasts, looking almost b-cup now...stains showing where he was leaking milk.
"Guess that's cue for me to help you get to the bathroom. You feeling like a shower?" Gil offered as he got close to scoop Mitsuo up. Sliding his hand under his waist, he let Mitsuo grab on his shoulder to get him up. The developing breasts brushed against his chest and Gil almost moaned at the sensation. Mitsuo was very insistent on keeping the shirt on, but the feeling of the flesh on him just made his imagination soar. It's so difficult to not just shove him back on bed and fuck the hell out of him. He took a deep breath and continued with his task,lifting Mitsuo up scooping his legs up as well behind his knees, disposing of th3 pillow that got a suspicious wet stain on it.
"Ah, I did manage to waddle over to pee earlier. But a shower sounds wonderful." He said, giving a wider smile. The cat hopped out of the way as Gil moved in to scoop Mitsuo up, watching the pair curiously. Mitsuo held onto Gil, biting his lip when his sensitive breast brushed against him. He let the pillow fall from between his legs, exposing his near constant arousal. He was wearing a pair of simple loose shorts, no underwear beneath them...and they did nothing to hide his erection or the wet spot below.

Because he had been laying down so much, neither of them had noticed how Mitsuo's belly sat lower and had changed shape. He was getting close.
When they left the bed, Gil had to laugh and shift Mitsuo to a better position. "You have put on weight i think.... or i should say, the babies have grown some more within a day! You are getting so big." He said kissing Mitsuo's nose as he walked towards the toilet. "I wouldnt be able to lift you up if this weight gain trend continues.... you know therr's only so much these biceps are gonna hold." He teaaed even though his steps were as steady as before, demonstrating way less presure than he sounded. "I am betting on the babies being almost 6 lbs each now. They are just reaching 5 last checkup?" Gil started on some more neutral topcis. Both of them were so filled with desire, he was quite sure his cock would only continue to fill if he didnt come up with some more distracting topics. How Mitsuo's body was rubbing against him served to only fuel his urges.
Mitsuo gave Gil a look when he mentioned him putting on weight, only to smile when he turned it to the babies growing heavy. "I am. I think I'm gonna pop early." He sighed, one hand moving to rub his belly. He had been having practice contractions a few times a day now. He would just close his eyes and rub his back, or have Gil rub it for him. "Yeah, checkup in a couple of days. She's coming here, of course." He nodded.

Once they got to the bathroom, he was set down and held onto Gil to keep his balance. He waddled to the toilet to use it while the man started the shower. "Nnnh...ah." He gasped, shifting to look in the bowl to see something odd had come out of him. "Oh.....Aah...The mucous plug." He muttered, looking to Gil and standing up more, showing how low his belly was.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,196 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,950 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,307 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,186 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,786 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,995 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,343 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
  C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) Lovebite 264 39,354 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,109 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM
  C The Army [Closed with Hyenadog] HeIsKing 2 1,187 11-26-2016, 04:30 AM