Closed On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
Mitsuo gave Gil a curious look when he mentioned using the serum again, tilting his head slightly. "You want me to use the serum again? Its been a while." He muttered, smirking a little, feeling Gil's hand run over his belly.

He wobbled a bit as he walked, biting his lip at how it felt to have the toy deep within him. He looked up when Gill moved closer, giving a breathless little noise. "Ooh, How lewd." He chuckled. "Getting pleasure from our baby. But I suppose I won't be able to help it." He said, smirking. He gasped when Gil reached to tease him, biting his lip. "Ooh....unhook the cage. I want you to see how hard you've gotten me." He sighed.
"What other better method to have you in chastity belt while 'pregnant'? Do you think that's a good idea? It would be just a fun afternoon.... and we could play with little hinderance." Gil asked with a smile stroking Mitsuo's belly, fully demonstrating how mucb he liked Mitsuo's figure like this.

"Our babies wouldbt even know what he is doing to you... it would make it easier anyway, making the passage smoother." Gil smirked as well kissing Mitsuo's cheek. Gil nodded, kneeling down to unhook the cage. He smiled when Mitsuo wobbled a little more as he no longer supported his waist, though when he trief to look up, he chuckled finding his visual entirely blocked by the heaving belly. He tilted back his head to kiss Mitsuo's vast lowerbelly and then start untugging the cage, but it proved to be a little tricky with Mitsuo's cock throbbing and straining against the device.
Mitsuo made a thoughtful noise, tilting his head slightly. "Sounds like fun. Have the children at daycare and have some fun." He said, giving Gil a smile. He loved the way Gil stroked his belly. It felt so nice, so comforting on the tightly stretched skin.

"Or make it more difficult as I clench around it." He said, smirking. Knowing the visual would go right to the man's cock. He gasped as Gil started to unhook the cage, biting his lip as the movement sent jolts of pleasure up his spine. He moaned softly at the kiss, looking down at his belly and knowing Gil couldn't see past it. "Aah, just tug it off slowly." He muttered, knowing his loose foreskin would help things be more mobile.
Gil happily hummed hearing Mitsuo buying his idea, then focused on removing the cage. Being so close allowed him to observe the amazing anatomy (and of course also how the inflatable fitted in Mitsuo). Gil had to groan and clench his eyes shut when Mitsuo hinted on the possibility of clencing tight around their baby. He even had to pant to not come in his pants like a teenager. WIth his desire slightly more in check, he groaned and muttered. "Oh Mitsuo... what you do to me...." he willed his erection to slightly die down, but the tent was so obvious.

Gil's fingers were nothing dexterous, not when dealing with anything other than Mitsuo himeslf. He explored the gadget and finally found the hang of it and removed it gingerly, afraid he could cause discomfort, but how he lingered on just send more pleasure on Mitsuo and another huge drop of precum just spilled from the cage when it was finally removed. MItsuo's cock sprang out from its confines and poke right into his belly. Gil chuckled and playfully fondled with the swollen member. "Look at this little guy.... all free now, and it's obviously excited about it. " He said that and kissed it on its head. "Welcome to the world again."
Mitsuo could hear Gil's panting, he knew the man was trying to cool himself down. He smirked, loving the idea that he could bring the man to the brink just by seeing him like this. "We do things to each other." He chuckled, hands rubbing over the swell of his belly.

He nibbled at his piercings as Gil worked the cage off. It was a bit of an odd device, and wasn't exactly easy to remove when he was so swollen. He moaned softly, shifting his hips as his cock throbbed inside the cage. He gave a soft relieved moan when he was finally freed from the device, feeling his cock pressing against the underside of his belly. "Mmh, little?" He asked, obviously amused by the way Gil spoke about his dick. "If you keep teasing me like this I'll cum all over your face." He laughed, shaking his head.
"Alright i gotta admit, not little. That's more like a big boy." Gil hummed from under Mitsuo's belly, and licked on his favoruite mushroomhead one more time by poking his nose deep into Mitsuo's belly to get to it. He then attacked lower, along his balls that hung heavily under his prick, devouring them like they were lollipops, and then went on to spread his folds and get to his clit.

Before he attacked further, he held Mitsuo's thighs not only to held him if he happen to fall, but also to spread them wider so he could gain an easier access to between his legs. He played with Mitsuo's feminine parts happily, sliding his tongue across the tightly stretched lips around the dildo. "Imagine this is indeed the head.... I am so gonna lick on your lips, i guess it would help to moisturize you and prevent tearing?"
Mitsuo purred as Gil spoke, closing his eyes and moaning as he was licked, teasing the piercing there. He was very sensitive since he was uncut, his foreskin protecting that mushroom head Gil loved so much, making it soft and such a warm pink. He groaned as Gil sucked on his balls, hips shifting as muscles tensed, squeezing around the toy.

He unbuckled the belt and began to lower it, leaving the toy but removing the plug in his ass. This gave Gil full view of his lips spread around the toy. He groaned as Gil licked him, rolling his head back and reaching up under the pillows. "Oooh. So lewd." He moaned, panting harshly. "Let me push more out..." He muttered, grunting as he pushed gently, forcing the toy out a little more and spreading him even wider.
It was fun watching Mitsuo push, recalling scenes from their plays and, even more vividly, whrn he was really birthing Jun. He Gil swallowrd with pronounced difficulty and then plunged down again. His fingers fondled with the piercing on Mitsio's cock on top of his pink mushroomhead, while his lips gently enveloped his clit that was forced out because of his push. The effect was immediate since Mitsuo gasped, his belly jerked as his whole body tensed up. His canal squeezed hard on the dildo as a natural reflex from the teasing, thereby sucking the dildo back in. The inflatable even disappeared into greater depths inside of Mitsuo now.

Gil chuckled and licked on his cit one more time, before removing himself from under Mitsuo and pressed a kiss on his still jiggling belly. "Sorry, couldnt help it.... you have sucked the 'baby' back up into you!"
Mitsuo liked the full feeling without the urgency of needing to push, the slight burn of his lips stretching around the toy. He moaned as Gil fondled his piercing, legs trembling slightly. His breath hitched sharply when Gil sucked on his clit, followed by a sharp keening cry as he suddenly came. The feeling intensified as his body squeezed around the toy and pulled it back inside. He felt so incredibly full, especially with the twins squirming inside him.

His hips jerked sharply when Gil licked him again, looking at him with dazed eyes. "Ooh...shit..." He moaned, still trembling. "Pull it out slow. I don't wanna push, I wanna feel my body resist." He moaned, closing his eyes.
Some of thr squirt came out through the side of the toy, and some of the cum from Mitsuo also smeared onto Gil's face, whivh he wiped away with his finger and tasted it in front of Mitsuo. "Hmm that's quite delicious... full of hormones." He smirked at the trembling pregnant man. There was a glaze on his eyes that told Gil how overwhelming the orgasm must be to Mitsuo.

"Great.... great!" Gil was excited to be offered this chance, whrre it could never happen if that's a real baby. He slowly lowered Mitsuo to the bed, whom was still so soft from the orgasm, jolts of little trembles still coursed through him sporadically. He had him laying down on the pillow, his mountain of belly enormous over him. He stroked Mitsuo's folds and digged his finger into him, trying to grab a hold on the toy.
Mitsuo looked at Gil, biting his lip as he watched him clean the cum off his face and taste it. He moaned softly, closing his eyes as he was moved. He could still feel his body buzzing from orgasm, twitching and jerking, squeezing around the toy. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, but he would sleep so well when they finished.

"Oooh, pull the hose....gently." He muttered, biting his lip hard when he started to tug on the toy. "Aah...You filled me up so much." He panted, spreading his legs more, feeling his opening spread wider as the toy was inched out of him.
Mitsuo's body was covered with a sheen of sweat, lookingvery attravtive and ripe laid down on bed. Gil smiled and ran his hand across the contour, feeling the lively babies inside of him. He nodded at Mitsuo's instruction and instead of forcing his finger through the already stretched folds, he pulled on the hose very slowly, turning it slightly to test the limit of Mitsuo, and then gently pullrd it out.

The resistance was stronger than Gil.would imagine. Even when pulling from the outside it was quite difficult, he couldnt imagine how Mitsuo managed to push a baby even bigger than that out - multiple times.
Mitsuo knew just laying there like that would drive Gil crazy, like a ripe fruit covered in morning dew. He purred softly as Gil's hand slid over the tight skin of his belly, his own hands moving to the sides of the dome as it shifted with the babies within. He gasped and arched his back slightly as Gil twisted the toy and began to tug it out, moaning louder as it stretched him so wide.

He panted softly, relaxing himself. "You filled me so well it doesn't want to come out." He muttered, biting his lip hard. His cock twitched, though he was too spent to get hard again. A thick drop of cum dripping from the limp tip.
Gil noticed Mitsuo was panting, and thought it would be an even better expetience if he could feel the belly against his abdomen directly, so instead of letting his fiance lay flat on the bed and getting short of breath, he lifted Mitsuo up and put him sideways on his lap, spreading his.legs wide. It maximized how much they were touching each other, and Gil just loved how connected that made it all became. Every slight tremble and reaction from Mitsuo could be sent directly to him.

"I know, and I loved it. I am filling you up not only in your belly, but also here.... your most beautiful parts are all imprinted by my.marks." He said nibbling Mitsuo's ears before continuing to pull the toy out, almost holding his breath as the toy stretched him wider and wider.
Mitsuo grunted as Gil shifted him, nuzzling against him and purring softly. He trembled and panted, his whole body heaving with each breath. Swollen breasts quivering on his chest, ready to produce milk for the twins...

"You've filled me up everywhere." He muttered, moaning at the nibbling and pulling. He gave a loud pained moan as the toy stretched him, feeling the intense burn that reminded him of Jun's birth. He panted harder, pressing his face to Gil's neck as he cried out. The toy reached its thickest point, spreading him so wide before suddenly popping free with a wet sound. "Ooohh, god." Moaned Mitsuo, clinging to Gil and trembling harder.
Gil couldn't explain how much he loved seeing MItuso like that, trembling and moaning helplessly in him. He felt so intimately connected with Mitsuo pulling the toy out, hearing his pained moan, he tried to be more gentle but the toy was getting to the crticial point of no return and therefore, with a simple twist of his wrist, the toy slipped out. Gil smiled at the loud moan and wrapped his arms securedly across Mitsuo, holding the lovely, trembling body in his arms, pressing small kisses on his face. "So beuatiful my love, so nice and lovely, doing so well for me." He muttered his praises over and over again, anchoring his fiance through the aftermath of the cum-free orgasm.

Gil smiled and shifted Mitsuo so he could curl up, as much as he could, more comfortably on his lap, his huge belly occupying most of the space, he kissed Mitsuo deeply. The unique feeling of his piercings against his own lips was getting familiar, and he fondled it with his tongue. His hands slid up from his waist and gave his nipples their fair share of attention, tweaking and gently strokign the ripe and full breasts of him.
Mitsuo shuddered through a dry orgasm, clinging to Gil and moaning loudly. He stayed close to him as he was shifted, nuzzling against him and making soft happy noises. "You make me feel so good." He muttered. "Even when it hurts, it still feels good." He added, looking up at him and smiling. He let Gil take him into a kiss, moaning softly into it as he deepened it.

He broke away with a soft gasp when Gil started to tease his nipples, giving a breathy moan and leaning his head back. A little milk beaded up, showing he was more than ready to feed the twins.
The wetness reaching his finger had Gil smiling. "Oh, so I got a milk-tasting session waiting for me.... Finally, I am able to beat the baby in tasting this." He smiled and bent down to lick away the small droplet appearing on Mitsuo's tit. He slurped down the milk and felt not quite content, so he plunged down again to suckle on him, properly drawing milk from the heavy and full breasts.

With the babies not yet arriving, the milk storage wasn't in its full capacity and it didn't take long for Gil to empyt one side. He licked his lips and looked up at Mitsuo, squeezing slightly on the other side and got milk flowing out, which he rubbed it all over his large belly. "A milk bath for you in return for the treat." He smiled and rubbed Mitsuo's slightly quivering belly, dancing hisf ingers over the trials of stretchmarks.
Mitsuo made a small noise when Gil spoke about his milk, looking down at his hand on his breast. He moaned at the lick, leaning his head back. He took a shaky breath as Gil started to suckle, moaning loudly. It had taken him a while to get used to Jun nursing, but Gil sucked much harder than a baby. He cursed and panted, the stimulation pushing him towards another orgasm.

He was trembling hard by the time Gil finished, looking up at Gil and moaning when he started stimulating his other nipple. "F-fuck." He panted, arching and moaning through another dry orgasm. Feeling him rub the milk over his tight belly was so nice...soaking into his skin. "Aahh....I'm spent." He panted, nuzzling against Gil.
Gil just fell a little more in love with his sensitive fiance. "I am glad to see that.... I would want to repeat this everyday." He teased and rubbed his head against Mitsuo's, like a puppy, to show his love. The heavy belly of Mitsuo's had calmed down, the babies seemed to share their mother's exhaustion after this intense session. Gil pressed small kisses onMitsuo's face, his hand still rubbing against the babies.

They basked in the afterglow of the their highs. Gil nudged close against his love. His hand just roamed over Mitsuo's belly, paritcularly his bottom half of the great sphere, to feel the weight and warmth. It was quite a mess between their legs, Mitsuo was so wet.... Gil smiled indulgently at Mitsuo and weighed between his options of taking Mitsuo to a bath or just settle with a simple wipe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,005 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,690 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,259 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,171 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,760 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,938 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,335 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
  C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) Lovebite 264 38,827 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,073 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM
  C The Army [Closed with Hyenadog] HeIsKing 2 1,176 11-26-2016, 04:30 AM