Closed On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
Mitsuo gasped with each of Gil's steps, clinging to his arms and panting harshly. He didn't want Gil to stop, but he was worried about falling. He didn't want to put so much risk so close to the end.

He moaned when his ear was bit, leaning his head back and trembling harder. He was right, it did make it more intense and exciting. He turned his head, looking at the mirror and moaning. "S-so lewd." He panted, looking at how low his belly hung, his cock pressing against it, smearing it with pre. "Ooh, shit...oh god." he panted.
The worry and fear from Mitsuo was genuine, but so was th3 excitement and thrill coming from it. Gil gazed into th3 mirror as well and nudged his hips upward, getting the angle just right for his fiance to scream and squirt out another huge splash of precum. "Look at that babe.... that's so wet.... it's dripping down your belly..." gil said referring to tbe precum. "I wonder what the babies would felt. One hard rod blocking their way out, and another probing into their space from the outside.... and very soon thery would be pressing down the canal that's filled with elixir of passion from both of us..." gil whispered and started walking again, causing Mitsuo to yelp by evey step until they arrived at their bedside.
Mitsuo cried out when Gil shifted his angle, nailing his swollen prostate and forcing some semen out of the organ and out of his cock. "Ooooh...F-fuck...." He panted, the organ still very tender, almost painful. His cock rubbed against the underside of his belly, smearing the pre everywhere. He moaned at the man's words, trying to catch his breath from the position they were in.

He was a trembling mess by the time they got to the bed, teetering on the edge of another powerful orgasm. He couldn't even speak, he was so overwhelmed.
Through the walk, Mitsuo gradually fall lower in his arns, and Gil had to stop for awhile to renew his grip on Mitsuo, sliding his arms further forward so his legs were hanging on his forearms while his hands were holding his belly, holding.it from wobbling too much.

Mitsuo was in such a "poor" shape when they arrived at the bedside. His fiance's nails were digging into his arms. Gil sat down on the bed and plunged once again deep into Mitsuo and drove him into the most powerful orgasm ever.
Mitsuo was panting both from the pleasure and from the position making it hard to breathe. He was glad when Gil paused to adjust his grip, but continued moaning and trembling as they kept moving.

He nearly screamed when Gil sat down and shoved himself deep into him, inner walls clenching in waves as he blew his load out in front of them. "Oh god!" He moaned before giving a high pitched noise as a contraction caught him off guard. He forced Gil to lay back on the bed, sliding his cock almost out of him. "Sh-shit.....nearly forgot.....I'm in labor." He panted, chuckling slightly.
The orgasm was so much and vigorous Gil shoot his share of load deep into Mitsuo as well. He groaned and Mitsuo's squeal startled him a bit. He had to laugh out loud when he realised that's a contraction hitting Mitsuo. He slowly laid back,holding Mitsuo with him and only his cockhead was still in Mitsuo now.

"You, Ha, ya, I also forgot." Gil moved his hair away from Mitsuo's eyes. "You are so amazing. That must be one of our best sex ever...."he kissed Mitsuo's sweaty forehead and spread his load all over his belly.
Mitsuo shuddered, feeling Gil's hot seed hit his cervix...so close to the head of one of the twins. But he was quickly distracted by the contraction squeezing his middle. He panted softly through it, turning to look at Gil and smiling. "Mmmh...it was." He muttered. "We should try that position again." He mumbled, giving a soft sigh as the contraction passed. He purred as Gil rubbed his cum over his belly, knowing it was actually good for the tightly stretched skin.

He slowly rolled off Gil, making a soft noise as his cock slid out fully. He laid beside him on the bed, still panting softly. "Oh, should check on Jun." He muttered, looking to Gil. He wasn't sure if they should send the boy to a babysitter...or keep him around....
"Is that hesitation i heard?" Gil asked. "Well i am only afraid Jun could be scared from hearing how painful it would be for.you later.... if you want him around, it could be done as well." He shrugged. "Whatever way that makes you most comfortable, mommy." Gil smiled and kissed Mitsuo's belly, shiny and fresh with cum all over it as an alternate balm.

Gil then stood up from the bed and had to smile when he saw his cum just slowly starting to leak out of Mitsuo. He had shot so deep the flow was just emerging. He hovered over Mitsuo and gave his partner another kiss on his lips. "So, shall i go get the babysitter after checking on Jun? " he asked, thinking.their boy should be asleep soundly by now.
Mitsuo sighed softly, closing his eyes. "I think it would be a really neat bonding experience for him to be here....but he's too young to understand." He said, pouting. "I think babysitter is best." He nodded. "I'm sure we'll have another pregnancy for him, and these two, to experience." He chuckled, patting his belly.

He could feel the cum starting to dribble from him, glancing up to see Gil watching it as well. He smirked and purred at the kiss, reaching to brush Gil's hair back. "Yeah. I'll get myself comfortable." He said, shifting to sit up as Gil left. He moved to get some tissues, awkwardly cleaning himself up before moving to relax on the pillows...laying there nude, skin flushed and slightly shiny from sweat. His belly low and ripe.
Gil's cock stirred when he heard about the next pregnancy, he had to shift to hide his tent. "Yea definitely more siblings coming. You are just made for this...... made for carrying babies, our babies." He smiled and ruffled mitsuo's hair before heading out. Jun was, as he expected, soundly asleep holding his blanket. He made a call to the babysitter and managed to sound apologetic for it was quite late already. He was waiting of her to arrive at the living room at first, pouring himself a drink, but then decided he could just get back to be with Mitsuo.

Had he witnessed how Mitsuo was cleaning himself, Gil would definitely ask for another round. It was so erotic seeing him reaching behind, but obviously hindered by his giant belly. Nonetheless, the view that hit him when he entered the room got him fully erect again in no time. Mitsuo was appearing like the god of sex, or, the pregnant god of sex. Him idly caressing his belly with his legs splayed apart, his belly in fullview, got Gil groaning. His tent was so obvious he had to cover his eyes. "Gosh Mits... what you do to me..."
Mitsuo just smiled warmly and nodded, knowing he also had other ideas. An idea had crossed his mind not long ago about being a surrogate. Give other same-sex couples the children they dreamed of. And with the serum, be able to give them that child much quicker than anyone else. That way, he and Gil could enjoy the fun of pregnancy without overwhelming themselves with the resulting children.

Mitsuo looked up when Gil returned, smirking slightly at the man's reaction. "What you do to me...." He muttered, hands on his belly to emphasize it a little. Not that it needed emphasizing with how large it was. "Is Jun alright?" He asked, maternal instinct telling him to make sure his baby was safe, it was more important than some fun in the sheets of course. He gave a soft groan, feeling another contraction coming. They were starting to get closer, but only by a few minutes. This labor would be very slow.
The retorical question from MItsuo only served to further strengthen Gil's arousal. "yea, I am the one making you this big....." He smiled and was obviously proud of his own work. He wouldn't have minded the idea of Mitsuo being other's surrogate, the only problem being he wasn't ready to have Mitsuo bloated with another person's seeds. He's too possessive and wanted Mitsuo to be him, through and through. That's the only problem for him but if he could overcome this hurdle, it should be fine.

"Yea, so soundly asleep. He didn't even stir when I moved him. The babysitter's on her way and I had Jun's bag packed." The moan and slight shift of his legs once again reminded Gil that Mitsuo was in fact in labor. He sat down beside him and rubbed his back for him. He wondered as well, this time it seemed to be slightly slower than last time if his memory was right, which wasn't something he expected. Even the doctor mentioned second births would progress faster. Perhaps it was because of how the babies were much larger this time. Gazing at the lsightly quivering belly, he moved a hand to place it low on MItsuo's belly. There, a head was slowly dropping down to the pelvis. Gil was quite sure he was feeling a shoulder, or a back, when he pressed down.
Mitsuo wouldn't be being intimate with anyone else but Gil. He would have his doctor implant an embryo within him, using one of his eggs with the DNA removed and replaced with one donor's and then fertilized with the other donor's DNA. So the baby would be their's. Mitsuo would simply carry it to term. But he would adore seeing Gil so possessive and protective of him.

"Mmm, we did it together. You can't take all the credit." he chuckled, shaking his head. He smiled when he heard Jun was sleeping, knowing they trusted the babysitter enough to pick him up and take him to her house for the night. She was such a nice girl, and Jun really seemed to like her. But right now his mind was on the contraction tightening up his belly. He gave a small noise as Gil rubbed his back, rolling slightly onto his side and taking slow breaths. He looked up at the man as his hand felt his belly, closing his eyes and giving a relieved sigh as it passed.

"These two don't seem to be in any hurry to come out. Must be too comfortable." He laughed, feeling one baby shift and watching a small bulge slide across his tight belly, not sure if it was a hand or a foot. It always fascinated him to watch them move, knowing there were two tiny people sharing space within him.
Gil would give it some serious thought and perhaps he would convince Mitsuo to have their own babies in between surrogates... It would make him feel better to know the babies would be with them after they were born, with a closer emotional bonding. Nonetheless, a pregnant Mitsuo was always very attractive to him and that was incentive enough to make him agree on the surrogate plans.

"Oh yea, you are also responsible for being so nurturing that had them so big." He smiled. "Make them strong and healthy... and so big. They ought to beat the record.... at least 9 lbs last we went for an examination, right?" Gil asked. "I hope the babysitter would be fine with taking care of 2 more in case we decided to enjoy some private time ourselves...." He looked onto Mitsuo as he endured the contraction.

Gil chuckled when Mitsuo's belly shifted. "Ah hey there buddy... yea I agree, it's so comfortable within your mommy that even your daddy had a hardtime pulling out everytime." He teased rubbing against the little bulge. Sometimes they could see a distinct handrpint when teh babies decided to push out of their boundaries hard enough. They managed a picture sometimes. THe doctor also commented this woudln't' be possible if Mitsuo's belly wasn't stretched so tight that the skin became thin enough to show the tiny hand.
"Yeah...I'm pretty good at making big babies." laughed Mitsuo, rubbing his belly slowly. "I'm sure we can work things out with her." He sighed, closing his eyes. Feeling his belly shift was still such a strange experience, but he loved it. He loved knowing there was life inside him. He ran his fingers over the small bump, feeling it move away and smiling.

"Soon we'll be able to really touch them." He sighed. He lifted his head when he heard the door, hearing the babysitter muttering to Jun as she carefully took the sleeping baby. He gave a relieved sigh, knowing they wouldn't need to worry about him. As if on cue, another contraction hit, making him moan and shift on the bed. "getting closer." he muttered, "I can feel pressure so deep in my pelvis. So close to where you were not too long ago." He continued, knowing that describing what he was feeling really turned Gil on.
The babysitter arriving waa a relief for Gil as well. He could concentrate entirley on Mitsuo now. He swallowed the groan. His cock once again stirred when Mitsuo descrubed his feelings in such an arousing way. Mitsuo with his pregnant belly was always the strongest aphrodisiac for him and his cock seemed unsatiable.

Gil covered Mitsuo's crotch with his large palm and rubbed circles on it, pressing down deep so he was reaching his pelvic bone from below. "You saying the baby's pressing down tjat low? Would be right against the cervix then. I bet it's swelled up from how my cockhead thrusted into it. Hmm make it much more sensitive with abundant bloodflow, I am sure...?"
Mitsuo couldn't hold back the moan when Gil palmed his crotch. His own cock already hard and his balls fitting neatly in his hand. He moaned as he rubbed the area, arching his hips slightly as he pressed down more. "Oooh...yes. Putting pressure on it, begging it to open up." He muttered, panting softly. "its tender...a-and so is my prostate....still swollen." He moaned.

It was so erotic to him, the way his body was preparing to birth. He could already feel his hips aching more...stretching to accommodate their large babies.
Mitsuo's moans encouraged Gil to continue with what he had been attempting to do. he gently ppulled Mitsuo's legs up so he could spread his legs wide to allow for his hips to open. "I can feel your prostate even from the outside.... here right?" As evil as Gil was, he located the organ and then pressed down on its outline with 2 fingers, to which Mitsuo responded with a huge squirt from his vagina and precum rushing out of his erection. Gil chuckled. "If i hadn't known better, I would thought your water broke."

The babies were mvoing slow, due to their sizes and the contractions not reaching its peak yet. It's a nice time to bond with Mitsuo and Gil continued with his perineum and prostate massage. His breathing got labored as well when he was also aroused. He moved his fiance so he would be half laying on top of him to keep him sideways without needing too much energy. He nibbled the back of his neck and whispered. "It's so beautiful to see your body open up like that, right now, in frton of my eyes.... you are beautiful." He praised and pressed more butterfly kisses on Mitsuo.
Mitsuo's prostate wasn't quite that swollen, but his swollen inner walls seemed to exaggerate it. And with the babies moving down, his bladder was so low. He gave a keening cry as Gil pressed on the organ, inner muscles clenching and forcing his natural lubricant out along with the rush of pre. He shifted his hips, trying to get more friction on top of the pressure from his fingers. "Oooh...It might soon......" He muttered. "if you keep doing that." He added, smirking.

He grunted softly as Gil shifted them, laying against his fiance like he was a warm pillow. Purring at the nibbling and moaning softly at his words. "Mmmh...my whole body preparing for birth." He muttered, one hand moving to his chest, gently squeezing a nipple to get a thick bead of milk. He winced slightly....they were a bit too tender right now.
"I was aiming for you breaking your water all.over my cock actually." Gil chuckled and countersuggested. "Do.you.think.it.possible? My cock could nudge into your prostate, poking.right at the membrane. With ghe pressure of the baby pressing down, the contraction.... and my thrusting.... pretty sure I.could break it." He smiled describing what would have been the perfect start of the birth.

Once again, Mitsuo's purs amused Gil and he kissed him multiple times for how cute his fiance was. He revigored his hand's motion playing with his prostate, occassionally fondling with his slit to guide more squirt of out him. "Ahah , you are wasting your milk.... let me." Gil said seeing Mitsuo squeeze on his.nipples far too roughly and instead, bent down to suckle on one of them after sipping up the bead. "Hmmm so sweet...." he smiled and then kept suckling.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,016 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,693 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,261 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,173 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,762 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,939 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,335 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
  C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) Lovebite 264 38,837 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,074 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM
  C The Army [Closed with Hyenadog] HeIsKing 2 1,176 11-26-2016, 04:30 AM