Closed On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
Mitsuo groaned softly, closing his eyes tight. "Mmmh...possibly. But I don't think I'm that far along yet." He muttered, smirking up at him. "You just want to block their escape with your cock." He laughed, shaking his head.

He gave a long low moan as Gil's hand started moving again, bucking his hips slightly. He watched Gil lean in to suckle on his nipple, shuddering at the feeling and moaning louder. "Oooh....leave some for the twins." He panted before groaning through another contraction.
Gil smiled sheepishly. "Yea.... I guess that's what I wanted." He laughed as well. His fiance knew him too well. "I gotta be the first one to say hello to them."

The sweet milk was addicting. It wasn't as sweet as normal milk beverages, but it contained Mitsuo's own unique taste. Gil licked on the swollen nipple and smirked. "Hmmmm they still had a long time till they arrive... I am sure the supply would be replenished by then. Would you want some nourishment as well?" Gil smiled and went to the other side, stretching his neck but managed to get a mouthful, then leaned in to kiss on Mitsuo to share the taste with him. His finger had started teasing him below, fondling with his balls and clit.
Mitsuo just shook his head. His fiance could be so lewd sometimes, but he didn't mind it much.

He moaned and shuddered as Gil licked his nipple, back arching slightly from the intense feeling. "Aah-aah...Its for them." He panted before Gil switched to the other nipple. He moaned, giving Gil a perfect moment to kiss him and share the taste, making him moan even more. His moans turned into higher pitched keening cries as Gil teased him down below, breaking away from the kiss to breathe. "Oooh....f-fuck." He moaned, scrunching up his face as another contraction hit...
The face that mixed pleasure and pain was always the sexiest to Gil. He looked at Mitsuo with obsession, revigorating his fondling fingers so that the sensation would intensify while the contraction built up. Mitsuo was once again leaking, wetting Gil's fingers abundantly as he shifted underneath him. Gil was guessing even mitsuo himself wasn't sure whether he wanted his finger to get in deeper or he wanted to escape from them.

As the contraction built, Gil pressed himself closer so he could be the anchor to Mitsuo in this sea of pain and pleasure. He whispered sweet nonsense as he endured the pain, his belly tightening up so much he swore he could see the outline of the babies. The contractions were hitting harder and more frequent, and Gil felt like he was dreaming. "Shhh baby, it's over the peak, breath..... yea, that's subsiding." He kissed Mitsuo's collarbones that's getting sweaty, and smiled at him when he opened his eyes, still panting.
Mitsuo's noises grew in intensity as Gil's fingers worked his fingers harder, overwhelmed by the pain and pleasure hitting him at the same time. He couldn't control the way his body arched and shifted, hands moving to the tight dome of his belly.

Mitsuo found Gil's free hand, holding it tightly as the contraction reached its peak. "Ooohh!" He cried out, trembling harder as it passed and slowly relaxing back against his fiance. "F-fuck..." He muttered, nuzzling against the man.
Gil smiled and released his breath, quite relieved as well knowing the contraction had past. "Think that's a good way of distracting you fromthe pain?" He pressed kisses onto Mitsuo's forehead and nuzzled against his hair. He wrapprd Mitsuo tighter while he panted, withdrawing his finger from his wet canal and smirked when he saw how drenched they were.

Mitsuo's belly probably had dropped, for Gil thought it pressed even lower now. He ran his hand along his belly and lingered at his popped bellybutton. At this angle, Mitsuo's belly was so big he couldnt see anythibg further down, just his fiance's legs spread wide apart, still slightly trembling when the remnant of the pleasure coursed through his body.
Mitsuo made a soft noise, looking up at Gil, "Not much of a distraction....just overwhelming." He muttered, breathless from the intensity. He let Gil hold him, relaxing and catching his breath. He knew things were going to speed up from here, so he wanted to try and take advantage of every break he got.

The last contraction had caused his belly to drop fully, filling his pelvis. He could feel the pressure on his cervix, no doubt starting the slow process of dilation. He moaned softly as Gil's hands slid over his belly, shifting when he teased his belly button. He couldn't see past the dome of his belly, but he knew he was rock hard...

"Mmmh....we should get ready....get some towels...don't wanna ruin the sheets." He muttered, smiling at Gil. "Maybe help me walk around..." He added. A sudden thought crossed his mind, making his cock throb and twitch. "Oooh....how hot would it be....if I fucked you right now? My belly rubbing against your cock...the fertile fruit you planted inside me rubbing the organ that made it....mmmh..." He moaned, rolling his head back. "My own cock trying to plant its seed while my womb pushes yours out." He groaned, closing his eyes.
Gil's face froze, he was never a bottom, and never intended to be one. He just found it repulsive and even though he knew he ought to return the favor, his heart just told him to at least try when he saw how excited Mitsuo was. He stroked his overly full belly and stayed silent for a long while before uttering a mutter. "You, y-you..... " he sighrd and then started again. "I had never done it before.... can, we, j-just..."

The longer he stroked Mitsuo's belly, the less determined he was. He bit his lips and then sat up, positioning himself between Mitsuo's legs and then asked nervously. "What should i do?"
Mitsuo heard the apprehension in Gil's voice, shifting to look at him. He had always accepted being bottom, but of course being a male himself, he sometimes wanted to be top. He wanted to give Gil the same pleasure he got. But he also knew it wasn't for everyone.

He propped himself up on his elbows when Gil shifted between his legs. "well, we need lube." He nodded, giving him a warm smile. "You know I'll be gentle. I won't force you." He said, slowly sitting himself up and putting an arm around his shoulder, pulling his fiance in for a quick kiss. "It'll be easier if you lay down. Okay?" He asked, looking right into his eyes, wanting to know if he was really willing or not.
The hesitation was very obvious, but despite that, Gil still went ahead and laid down, essentially reversing their position. "Like that?" He asked, biting his lips as he went a little pale. He reached over to get the lube that they had long since abandoned. Mitsuo's always wet and ready for him, especially as he approached more advanced stage of pregnancy.

Gil was trying hard not to act like a squirrming teenage girl, but indeed he wasnt familiar with this. Though he wanted to pleasure his fiance as well, so he spread his legs and squeezed his eyes shut, not even able to utter a word.
Mitsuo let Gil shift them, sitting himself up between his legs. Sitting up, his belly had clearly dropped, and now he could really feel it. But his attention was on Gil, watching his reaction. He took the lube and gave him a gentle smile, but that smile fell when he saw the way he squeezed his eyes shut. He moved his hands to gently rub the man's thighs, tilting his head slightly. "Calm down. I promise it won't be bad. You can tell me to stop at any time." He said, keeping his voice low and soft. "I want to help you feel the pleasure you make me feel. Even just rubbing your prostate will feel amazing." He purred, spreading lube over his fingers.

He started with one, gently rubbing it along his puckered hole, hoping to feel him relax.
Had Gil opened his eyes, he would have a great view of Mitsuo's huge belly, almost oblong in shape now between his legs, but in truth he wasnt and his frown grew when he heard the lube opened. He bit his lips and was finding himself spiral out of control. Cold sweat appeared on his forehead, and even tjough he heard Mitsuo's voice, he couldnt listen to his words anymore as darkness clouded his eyes and mind. His knees went shaking and he was finding it hard to breath, he panted and clecnhed his jaws, trembling on th bed now.
Mitsuo looked up as he worked and stopped right away, seeing how stressed Gil had gotten. He decided to shift his attention, finger sliding up under his fiance's balls, gently rubbing the skin before applying some pressure. He knew enough about normal male anatomy to know you could indirectly stimulate the prostate by applying pressure to the perineum. His other hand moved to rubbing his thigh before bracing himself as he leaned down to tease Gil's cock with his mouth.

"Shhh. I'm not gonna try putting anything in you. I'll just do this." he muttered, applying a little more pressure. He was sure Gil had never experienced the pleasure a prostate massage could bring...he was waiting for that jolt of pleasure to make him gasp.
Gil did gasp, half out of shock and half out of pleasure. He wasnt expecting getting touched on that part, so snapped open his eyes, finally gaining some consciousness. He looked up at Mitsuo and panted while blurting out a sorry, knowing he had let his fiance down. Apparently he couldnt take it. It's not somrthing of courage or commitment, he just couldnt accept it and for that, he wanted to apologize.

With Mitsuo's fingers cleverly manipulating, and his heavenly mouth wrapping around his cock, his limpened member jerked and he moaned softly in pleasure, but not quite getting back to the mood yet. He spread his legs wider, inserting his hand through Mitsuo's hand and looked at him with half lidded eyes.
The corners of Mitsuo's lips turned up at Gil's reaction, giving a soft noise at his blurted out appology. He understood that some guys just weren't pleasured by such a thing. Maybe in the future he'd convince Gil to at least try some prostate massaging toys, work him up to it maybe. But he was fine if he never got to top.

He shifted his fingers, glad the lube helped at least make it easier. Rubbing in circles and applying pressure. He purred when he felt Gil's cock twitch, tasting the added pre on his tongue. He had almost forgotten his own condition until another contraction hit. He gave a low moan, pulling his head back and resting it against Gil's thigh, hot breath coming in short pants, ghosting over Gil's erection as he breathed through the pain.

The mirror across from the bed gave a perfect view, Mitsuo on his knees, bent over and spread. His cock hard against his low-hanging belly, framed by his pale thighs... "Oooohhh...mmh...
Gil couldnt deny he wqs quite relieved when it didbt feel like Mitsuo would proceed. He was eternally grateful for having such an understanding partner. He hadnt been able to get used to the feeling of something getting close to his ass, and he actually felt slightly ashamed for not wanting it, but that's his bottomline and he wasnt feeling like he could overcome it.

With another clever twist of Mitsuo's finger, Gil noaned again before finding it quite frustrating to have the warmth leaving his cock. He opened his eyes and finally was reminded Mitsuo had been in labor. He shifted up and touched Mitsuo's face as he endured another wave of pain. He grunted with the litlte airflow through his member from Mitsuo panting, and when he loiked at the mirror, he couldnr help tbe smile creeping up his face. It was indeed a sight.

Gil could see clearly Mitsuo's cute balls, and also his dripping cock, but th3 most exciting of all iwas his lower belly that's clearly visible between his legs. He smirked and sat up higher to spare a hamd to squeeze on Mitsuo's buttovk that's almost inviting his attention.
Mitsuo breathed through his contraction, opening his eyes slightly when Gil touched his face. He gave a soft noise, closing them again and scrunching his face up. His opening twitched, slick dribbling over his tight balls. His back arched, only pushing his bottom out more, making it easy for Gil to grab.

He groaned when Gil groped him, slowly relaxing as the contraction faded. He slowly got up, moving up between Gil's legs and pushing the man back down. For a moment, it seemed like he was going to follow through with his idea despite Gil not wanting to. But then he pressed their groins together, rubbing his cock against Gil's much larger one. His low belly trapping them.

"Oooh, fuck." He moaned, bracing himself on Gil's body. He started rolling his hips, thrusting against Gil and his own belly. His thrusts were strong and rough, desperate to get himself off and satisfy his male urge to penetrate something.
The curvy body of Mitsuo was probably the greatest thing on earth. Gil pressed his thumbs down his buttocks so his hole would spread, where another wave of fluid oozed out. He let lose so Mitsuo could get up, thrn leaned down letting Mitsuo take control. He had enough confidence in Mitsuo to know he wouldnt force hinself on, but hid heart still beat a little faster when he appeared wanting to.

Gil moaned loud when Mitsuo pressed himself on him. It was another type of sensation, where Mitsuo was in control and thrusting. The peculiar feeling pf their members pressing together was great. Mitsuo's cock was smaller, which made it very cute as compared with his.

Their cocks were a stark contrast with Mitsuo's fair belly. To increase Mitsuo's pleasure, he grasped their cocks so when Mitsuo thrusted in, the sensation would be more similar to penetration. He squeezed tighter and crept his hands up Mitsuo's torso and held his belly while he thrusted.
Mitsuo sometimes had the urge to be top...He fantasized about Gil's tight ass wrapped around his cock...but he would never force anything on the man. He wanted him to enjoy it as well, and would wait.

but right now he needed it so badly. Often, his cock was a little neglected during sex. And as much as he loved Gil being top, he just needed to feel something tight around it. So his current position helped satisfy that craving. He leaned down as much as he could, pressing his forehead to Gil's upper chest, panting harshly as he worked his hips.

He gave a low moan when Gil wrapped his hand around their cocks, his foreskin allowing him to easily slide in and out of his grip. He cursed, thrusts faltering when another contraction hit, his belly tightening under Gil's hand and against their erections. But he kept moving, giving a desperate cry as his cock twitched and throbbed before shooting its load. His cry turned to a sharp yelp, covering up the soft pop from within...suddenly his waters gushed from his spasmming opening, the feeling just making it more intense.
Gil could feel distinctly tbe change in Mitsuo's midsection when th3 contraction hit, but with his cock rubbed against Mitsuo's, and with him thrusting so fluidly, he didnt recognise how long and intense this contraction had been. He could feel a splash of warmth spteading on his stomach, where mitsuo's load landed, but it took a moment more for it to register in Gil's mind that the second splash had been Mitsuo's water.

Gil was just minutez away from his own orgasm and when he realised that Mitsuo literally broke his water all over him while thrusting, he shoot his share of load onto the underside of his lover's belly in a loud groan. He probbaly shouldnt but it was so hot to have experienced this moment while being so intimate with his mate.

He panted and held Mitsuo's belly with both hands now, and panted while watching Mitsuo still lost in the conflicting sensation. In this huge contraction, his feminine opening spasmed and was kissing on his balls, and Gil grunted before sitting up and holding his trembling body onto his chest. "You ok baby?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,003 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,687 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,259 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,171 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,760 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,938 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,335 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
  C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) Lovebite 264 38,820 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,073 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM
  C The Army [Closed with Hyenadog] HeIsKing 2 1,176 11-26-2016, 04:30 AM