Closed On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
"This is like a professional studio somehow. what did you say is your profession again? Photographer?" Gil asked, looking around curiously. He wasn't much of a tech savvy guy, but all the equipment here are looking very sophisticated and he was slightly awed by how it was set up. A thougth crossed his mind that if they really tried this out together, would the equipments also work for a videotaping so that they could always replay when they were doing something more intimate.....

He shook his head to chase away teh dirty thougths, and turned back to Mitsuo. "You are a talented man indeed, Mitsuo." He praised, looking at the asian with admire in his eyes.
Mitsuo chuckled, shaking his head. "It's really not that fancy. But, thank you." He said, giving Gil a sheepish smile. "My day job is at a local animal shelter. I look after the cats." He said, smiling brightly. He loved cats.

He moved around the room, pausing to pick up the device he used to inject the syrum, removing the empty cartridge and tossing it in the trash. The device was unique, able to inject the syrum without needles. Mitsuo hated needles, despite the number of piercings he had...He just had a problem with medical needles.
"If you dont mind, can i see your.... injector?" Gil asked, quite curious of the device. He had heard of this type of method in injecting but hadnt seen it himself. "I saw you ibjecting through your lower belly, does it hurt?" He asked, eyeing the lowrr abdomen of Mitsuo that was, lamentably, perfectly flat now. "Actually, do you pretend to be pregnant, like, roleplay, stuff a pillow under your shirt, whatever, before you find this way of actualizing a pregnancy?" He asked, wishing Mitsuo wouldnt find him too nosy.
Mitsuo blinked when Gil asked to see the device, looking down at it before turning it to hand him the handle. It was vaguely gun-shaped, having a grip and trigger like one. "Careful. It could have residual serum. I dunno what it'd do to you." He said, tilting his head.

He sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at Gil and shrugging. "It mostly stings. Kind of like a really bad hicky, but in reverse." He said, looking thoughtful. "I don't like needles....ironically." He laughed. But he paused as Gil asked more questions, cheeks flushing a little. "Umm, yeah, a little. I did some inflation...Getting a round belly with air. But it never gave me the right heavy full feeling." He said, one hand rubbing across his belly. "Tried enemas too. But it usually just ended up with discomfort." He sighed.
Gil.looked at the gun, flipping over a few times before returning it to Mitsuo. He chucklrd at how he said he was afraid of needles, and fondled with his earring before sitting down next to him, shoulders touching. He noticed how he had started rubbing his own belly and was very tempted to add his hand on it as well. "Do you... want others to rub your belly, when it's stuffed? Say, do you prefer to go through this alone, or with someone, together, holding, rubbing, caressing your large, round, belly?" He asked, his voice deeper, almost distant.
Mitsuo took the gun and set it on the bed beside him, smiling softly when Gil sat beside him. He glanced up at his question, flushing and glancing away. "I think....I would like that." He said, giving a small nod. "Maybe going through it with someone would be even better." He added, color rising in his cheeks as he thought about it. He caught his lip between his teeth, nibbling at it as he rubbed his belly. It didn't take much to flip his switch and turn him on...and the ideas Gil put in his head were just right.
Gil moved even closer, as he spoke, his breath brushed through Mitsuo's ears that are getting red at the tip as well. "I want to be that one. I will be there to spread your thighs, encourage you when you push, give you water when you thirst, tell you the progres.... i will be there to look after you." He said nudgjng even closer, his thighs touching that of Mitsuo's, his arms extending to behind his back, his nose almost touching his cheek.
Mitsuo took a shaky breath as Gil spoke, closing his eyes and just listening. He shuddered when the man's breath brushed past his ear, biting his lip harder. He couldn't help leaning closer when gil slid right up beside him, feeling the warmth of his arm at his back. His fingers curled in the fabric of his shirt, holding it over his belly as he shifted his legs. "Please...." He squeaked.
Gil smiled at how cute Mistuo was. He kissed his cheek lightly, covering his tightly clenchrd fist on his belly eith his own larger, warmer hand. He lifted Mitsuo up and placed him on his lap, the smaller man fitted nicely on it, whereas this position gave him even better access to his belly. He wound the man in his arms, putting both his palms on his abdomen. "How many eggs do you think you would have? Strdtching your belly to how large? It must press hard against your jeans... you would have to struggle off them with great difficulty for your belly grew so fast. Do your gips also widen as they grow?"
Mitsuo made a small noise at the kiss, looking down at Gil's hand over his own. He made a surprised noise when he was lifted, looking at the man, then back down to his hands. "Mmh. N-never tried doing it fully clothed." He muttered, flushing more. "My hips stretch and ache...wouldn't fit my jeans..." He said, shifting said hips as he spoke. He was painfully hard, trapped by his jeans...and wet too...slowly seeping through his underwear as he moved on Gil's lap.
Gil growled with Mitsuo's hips pressing against his groin, his membsr straining against his slacks as well. He lowered his head a little, seeping in Mitsuo's natural scent as he continued in a seductive voice. "In that case, you probably should removr your clothes in advance. Do you think some kneading on your hips would help with the pain? Or is that part of your enjoyment feeling your hips strerch." One of his hands stayed on Mitsuo's belly, another moving slowly to his sides, pressing gently into his hips.
Mitsuo closed his eyes and leaned his head back against Gil's shoulder, adam's apple bobbing in his throat as he gave a soft moan. He could feel Gil's erection pressing against his backside, which only encouraged him to move his hips a little more. "No.....I want to feel my clothes grow tight..." He muttered, sounding a little breathless. "Mmmh-aah..."I'm not sure.....which would feel better." He moaned. "Pants are....already tight..." He mumbled, one hand gently inching Gil's lower, between his legs, to feel the straining bulge and humid heat radiating from there.
Gil smiled at how Mitsuo was reaching for his member. He was well-endowed and he was a little excited, somehow the little boy deep inside of him was eager to let Mitsuo see it, to be surprsied by his package. He wanted to show off his parts, as the perfect compliment to Mitsuo's unique anatomy. He also reached down a hadn to between Mitsuo's legs, his dexterous fingers searching, probing, feeling around the area but avoiding his obvious erection. His jeans were thick and shielding his intimate parts, but evne through the fabric, he could feel some warmth and moisture where his female parts are. "Your pants are already tight? How about your lower parts.... does it feel wetter? More sensitive than before?"
Mitsuo shifted against Gil, grinding his ass against the bulge in the man's pants. He could tell he was big, but he didn't realize just how big. One hand moved to feel with a little hesitation. He'd never done this before, so he was unsure and gentle with his touch.

Gil's hand, however, moved with more purpose. Mitsuo bit his lip when he felt Gil reaching for his female sex, ignoring his aching erection. "Ooh...it's all sensitive....throbbing." he breathed. When he was this aroused, everything down there ached. The nerves were all intertwined as the anatomy was meshed together. He rocked his hips into Gil's hand, leaning back against him more as he gave a breathy moan. "Mmmh. I've never....been with anyone like this...I...I want more, but....I'm nervous." He said, panting softly between words as he looked at Gil.
Gil let out a pleasurable sigh as Mitsuo's hands reached for his cock. His hands were hesitant, but his cock welcome any sort of touch now that it was aroused. He smiled seeing Mitsuo's eager response, and kissed his soft face lightly bending down his head. "I will be gentle..." He said in a whisper, though he meant it. "Give yourself to me, Mitsuo. I promise I would be good." He said as if begging, but in fact his finger had been much more aggressive than he sounded. He had rubbed cleverly on his lower parts, limiting his touches on his balls and his vagina, using all the techniques that he knew of to arouse Mitsuo even further. "Don't be afraid of it. This is beautiful, and I promise, I will make you feel beautiful..." he said solemnly, looking right into MItsuo.
Mitsuo tried to speak, but all that came out was a breathy moan as Gil's fingers teased him. His hips twitching and bucking against the feeling. He lifted his head, looking at Gil. His dark brown eyes dilated from arousal, making them look even darker. "okay. But....You need a condom..." He muttered, looking a little nervous.

He had been tested in the past to see if he really was fertile, and much to his surprise, he was. But his cycles were unpredictable. Coupled with his use of the serum, it was hard to tell when he was most fertile. So, rather than take a chance, he wanted to be safe. He wasn't ready to get pregnant for real.
"Right..... you got any around?" Gil asked as he stopped his teasing. He kissed Mitsuo's mouth lightly finding him even more adorable looking all flustered. "Hmm well even if you got, I doubt if they would be of the right size... lucky, I got one with me." He said with a mischievous smile. Taking out his wallet, he withdrew from it a condom. "Now that we got everything ready...." He said shifting Mitsuo onto the bed, and with his piercing eyes outlined his delicious body under him. He caressed him from his chest, then down to his waistline as he pushed up his shirt, revealing his flat belly underneath.
Mitsuo nodded to his question, about to answer properly when the man kissed him. He made a surprised little noise, cheeks flushing a little more. "I...well, they probably fit." He said, blinking when Gil pulled a condom from his wallet. "I didn't get mine for myself...I got them for toys, to keep them clean and make cleanup easier." He said, giving a small shrug.

He let Gil roll him onto the bed, moving to get comfortable while the man looked him over. He felt a bit more nervous, having actual eyes on him rather than just the lens of a camera. He arched his back gently as Gil's hands ran down his body, a soft gasp leaving him when hands met his bare skin. Showing his smooth belly, with just a subtle trail of dark hair from his navel down to his waistband. "Please...." He whispered, looking up at Gil with dark lidded eyes.
"Oh? So you also use other toys?" Gil said as jealousy rose. He somehow became jealous over toys, he chuckled to himself at the unexplained possessiveness over Mitsuo. "Well then... " He smirked knowing more sessions would be possilbe with that backup supply. His caressing was gentle and careful, almost like h was worshipping Mitsuo's body. He pushed the shirt higher, going furhter up his torso to reach his chest. He himself bent down his head to nibble on his flat belly, following his trail. He used his other hand to get to his jeans, unbuttoning him and went down to the zipper, careful not to hurt him. "Please..... what? Tell me, what do you want?" He asked between nibs.
"S-sometimes....if I just want to get off...not do a show." He said, seeming very embarrassed by his admission. But he was quickly distracted by Gil's hands moving over his body. There was a sense of disappointment when Gil didn't go after his nipples, but he wasn't about to distract him. "Mmh...ah." He moaned at the nibbling, muscles twitching under Gil's lips. He could feel him unbuttoning his pants, legs shifting a bit while his hands moved to Gil's hair. "H-hurry....before I overthink this...." He muttered, looking worried. He didn't want anxiety to kill the mood.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,017 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,708 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,263 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,174 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,762 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,940 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,335 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
  C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) Lovebite 264 38,844 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,080 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM
  C The Army [Closed with Hyenadog] HeIsKing 2 1,177 11-26-2016, 04:30 AM