Closed On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
"Absolutely. I like to see you waddle as well." Gil kissed Mitsuo's belly before moving off the bed himself. He turned around to look at how Mitsuo slowly shifted towards the end of the bed and attempted to stand up. It was a struggle and eventually Gil heaved him up from the bed. The belly's high and firm right now, and Gil put both his palms on it, not wanting to miss the "drop".
Mitsuo smiled, sitting up a bit more to let Gil get off the bed first. He wiggled down the bed and tried to stand, only to have Gil help him up. He leaned into his arms for a moment, letting him feel his belly. "Mmh...its heavy." He muttered. starting to gently walk with the other. The weight shifted, then suddenly dropped into his pelvis, making him gasp sharply and hold onto Gil.

He took a few deep breaths, letting his body relax. His hips ached, being stretched by the weight now resting fully in them. "Contractions should start soon." He muttered, looking up at him. "But for now..." He added, giving him a small smile as he took a couple of steps back. He turned, letting Gil see his belly in profile, lifting his arms and putting his hands behind his head, arching his back and pushing his belly out more. He winced a little, feeling the first contraction tightening his belly. He was still hard, and some of Gil's cum had dribbled from him. Giving quite the image for Gil.
The drop wasnt subtle at all, in fact it had been more dramatic than Gil imagined, perhaps because of how it was a sped-up version of pregnancy. He still held Mitsuo's belly in his hands, not holding it up but feeling the weight shifted followimg the drop, noticing how Mistuo had to spread his legs a litrle wider.

When mitsuo stepped back, he could see the proninent waddle. He looked at his profile, the amazing curves he was demonstrating, almost drooling over his heavily pregnant form, perfect with his seeds coming out of him, as if demonstrating his marking.of ownership over Mistuo. Gil went down to his knees and started jerking Mitsuo off, playing with his balls and clit at the same time.
Mitsuo watched Gil, feeling embarrassed, but also excited by the way he looked at him. He bit his lip when Gil dropped to his knees in front of him, gasping when he started jerking him off and folding him. "Ooh...mmmh..." He moaned, one hand moving into the man's hair, somewhat to stabilize himself, but mostly to feel a little closer to him. "Aah-ah." panted, legs quivering and hips twitching each time he flicked his clit.

He gave a drawn out moan as a stronger contraction gripped his middle, his belly visibly tightening. "The pressure....building....." He panted, "Oooh, Wish I could stay like this.....a little longer." He breathed, looking down at Gil. "Carry the eggs for a whole day. I....I might try to make a serum for that." He said, flushing a little.
Gil.smiled at how wobbly Mitsuo was everytime getting stimulated at his clit. He would be able to hold him steady in case he really lost it, but seemed like Mitsuo was holding it perfectly fine by himself. He looked up, eyes sparkling.with hope hearing Mitsuo's suggestion on keeping the eggs for the whole day like that. "Gosh you could do that?! YES PLEASE! You are so talented Mitsuo....." he said excitedly. As if to praise him, he jerked him off with even more vigor. He didnt know that would trigger the contravtions making them come closer together.
Mitsuo's legs trembled slightly, but he was managing to stand pretty well. Even with Gil stimulating him so much. His panting was slowly picking up, feeling his body twitch and ache from arousal. "I will." He nodded, giving him a sheepish smile before moaning louder. His fingers curled in his hair before he gave a more pained groan. Another contraction, much stronger than the last. "G-gonna pop......" He panted, closing his eyes tight. "Feel it....." He added, spreading his legs a little more.

Gil would feel the membrane within him, pushing through his cervix before suddenly breaking. His waters gushing from him as both hands moved to his belly. "Oooh!" He cried out, blowing his load as a strong orgasm hit with the contraction.
Gil was more than eager when Mitsuo invited him to feel his pop. He pushed in his finger not so gently and was soon met with the membrane, feeling squishy and warm. He was surprised to find it so low and was about to comment on it when it broke on his finger. Mitsuo's cry and the vigorous trembling of his body had Gil reacting.quick. he stood to hold Mitsuo tight for his eyes rolled back from the orgasmic.contraction. gil was pretty sure Mitsuo lost conscious for at least a few seconds before he opened his eyes again, looking dazed laying.in his arms.
Mitsuo trembled hard, knees nearly giving out. If it wasn't for Gil, he would've collapsed from the combination of his orgasm and the contraction. He zoned out for a moment, clinging to Gil as he panted harshly. Only to suddenly cry out from another contraction. "Its going fast!" He managed to cry out, resisting the urge to drop into a squat and push....Not realizing Gil might enjoy that visual.
"Gosh i thought we would have a longer break in between.... you feeling the urge to push yet?" Gil asked innocently, eyes kept on glancing.down but failed to see pass the big belly. He sat down on bed and pulled Mitsuo down as well, pulling his thighs up and plant them on the bed, he was like squatting on the bed now. Mitsuo's head was rested on his shoulder, he pushdd his hips forward so Gil could see what's happening down below through the camera. "Is this alright for you?"
Mitsuo only nodded to Gil's question, biting his lip and holding onto him. He was taking slow even breaths to keep calm and resist pushing, but the urge was so intense. He moved with Gil, settling against him and leaning his head back. "Oooh..." He moaned as Gil lifted his legs, looking down at the camera pointing at him, then over at the computer. "Oh...P-perfect." He panted, grabbing one of the man's hands as he pushed hard. "Aaah!" He gasped, feeling the egg sliding down, his opening starting to bulge outwards. "Oooh, fuck....Oh fuck...." He panted, pushing until the contraction passed.

"Oh, look....look at it bulge" He panted, glancing up at Gil. He knew the man had to be turned on by this, he wanted to hear just how much.
Gil was swalloeing hard, having difficulty removing his eyes from Mitsuo. He was finding it difficukt to mamaged, unable to choose between looking at his face contorting with pain when he pushed, the belly that's changing shape when he pushed, and his opening and his anus below showing the real deal. Clearing his voice, Gil looked up ibto Mitsuo's eyes and said. "Yea... yea, it's bulging. Hm..." he shifted awkwardly, his erected cock pressed against Mitsuo's lower back now. "You wouldnt believe how turned on I am.... seeing your opening swelling, you pushing the egg against that tight opening i have just entered..... gosh how could anything be this sexy!"
Mitsuo could feel Gil's cock poking at his back, just reminding him how they got to this point. He moaned, shifting his hips and trembling, feeling his opening starting to stretch as the egg began to crown. "Ooooh....Its so big...." He moaned, one arm reaching up behind himself, hooking over Gil's shoulder. He pushed harder, moaning through clenched teeth. "Fff-fuck....pressing against....my prostate....so hard." He said, voice trembling as he rocked his hips.

He panted harshly as an idea popped into his head. "B-box on the desk....strip of leather with snaps...." He panted. He wanted Gil to snap a cock-ring on him to deny his male orgasm...
Gil held and kissed Mitsuo's arm on his shoulder, caressing it as he stared on the egg that seemed to have stalled a bit when Mitsuo was distracted from his pushing, attempting to speak through his gritted teeth. He hummed his acknowledgement and reached over to the box as told, taking a strip out, he reached under the belly that's oblong and heavy, needing a few minutes to locate his throbbing cock. When his fingers touchdd his weeping cock, Mitsuo jerked violently, hissing at the sensitivity, and Gil could see clearly how the egg got sucked back into Mitsuo with the involuntary tightening of his vaginal muscles on the stimulation.
Mitsuo panted harshly, feeling the egg straining his opening when he stopped pushing. He looked at Gil as he reached for the box, shifting himself a little as he reached around him to put the ring on. He gasped and trembled when his body jerked, moaning loudly at the feeling of the egg sliding back up inside him. He nearly came right there, but managed to stay still while Gil snapped the ring tightly around his cock. "Oooh...oooh, fuck....Nnh...fuck...." He panted, giving a strangled moan as he was forced to push again, his vagina spreading and bulging again. Inching wider and wider as his moan got louder.

He leaned his head back against Gil's shoulder as he strained, spreading his legs more as the egg reached its thickest point and slid out of him with a loud wet pop. Mitsuo gasped for air, his vagina spasmng with a strong female orgasm while his cock just throbbed and ached. "A-amazing." Was all he could manage to say.
It all played out in slow motion for Gil, the vaginal lips bulging out, slowly retreating from the pushing, the grunts and strain of Mitsuo in his arms, the trembling of his body when forcing the egg down. All thse first hand experience was pure bliss to Gil and he thought he could be dreaming. He held Mitsuo tight, holding his body in position when his vaginal.opening eventually parted enough to allow for the egg to pass. He uncontrollably started shifting under Mitsuo, his cock rubbing against his back as he attempted to hold back his urge to just thrust in.

It took a bit of time for him to recover as well, by then he hugged Mitsuo tighter and whispered back. "Indeed amazing. You did such a good job. Good boy Mitsuo, you are so good for me." He kissed tenderly on his forehead, his hands roaming.over his still large belly.
Mitsuo was a sweaty trembling mess, laying back against Gil as he caught his breath. He turned his head when he was kissed, nuzzling against the side of Gil's neck. "So much more....intense." He breathed. "Sharing this with someone." He continued, looking up at him and smiling. His body was letting him recover, the next egg not quite in position yet.

He shifted himself slightly, moving his free hand behind himself, finding Gil's cock. "So hard....You'll make a mess all over my back." He muttered. "I can help." He whispered, nuzzling more against his neck. "I have somewhere you can put it." He added, smirking.
Mitsuo looked properly tired out, putting all his weight into Gil which made him strangely proud. He returned the smile and nibbled his neck. "I am glad i get to share it with you as well...."

"Oh..... OH!" Gil quirked his brow up as it dawned on him what Mitsuo's offering. "Can... can I? Like... would it be too much....." he said hestitantly even though his cock had jerked and oozed out another gush of precum hearing that, and also from Mitsuo clutching on it. He breathed a few breathes before answering. "Erm.. if it isnt too much....." he replaced the ending of the sentence with cupping Mitsuo's face and kissing him deeply to express his thanks.
Mitsuo moaned softly when Gil nibbled his neck, turning his head to give him better access. He smirked when the man realized what he was offering, looking up at him with lidded eyes. He felt Gil's cock throb against his back, fingers shifting around the girth of it more. "Just go slow....gentle..." He muttered softly before he was caught in a deep kiss.

He moaned lowly into the kiss, feeling his contractions growing more intense again. "Go....in the back." He muttered against his lips, squeezing his muscles so the image on the computer showed his wet opening clenching as well as his twitching anus...
"I would be the gentlest you are gonna get..." Gil smirked. He located Mitsuo's twitching.opening through the image on screen. Slipping a finger around it over his belly, he rubbed on the opening, using his squirt and water as lubricant, he put on more.pressure on the ring of muscle, slowly easing his finger in bit by bit. "You are tight....." he smiled finally pushing.in his finger tip in up to the first joint.
Mitsuo leaned his head against Gil's, watching the screen and nibbling at his piercings. He moaned softly when he rubbed around the twitching muscle, tensing slightly when he pressed his finger in. He took a slow breath, relaxing around his finger and moaning. "I know....keep going." He whispered, giving a long groan as another contraction hit. He wasn't pushing yet, letting his body work the next egg into position on its own.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 15,986 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,650 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,255 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,167 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,757 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,935 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,333 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
  C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) Lovebite 264 38,795 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,072 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM
  C The Army [Closed with Hyenadog] HeIsKing 2 1,173 11-26-2016, 04:30 AM