Forbidden love
an alpha from an enemy pack falls in love with the daughter of his enemy. Both of them fall in love but they must keep it a secret as if anyone ever found out they would be thrown out of their packs. But when the soon to be luna finds out shes pregnant with the alpha cubs she knows the dangers so she must keep it a secret even from her true love. But when both packs get attacked by rouges and by now a very heavily pregnant luna gets injured in the attack How much longer can this forbidden love and the secret continue?
Name: crystal black
Next in line to take over the black star pack 6 largest pack in america.
In human form: slim average height, Brown eyes light Brownish blond hair
In wolf form: bigger than average she wolves due to her being the daughter of an alpha sandy colours for and light Brown eyes.
Hates being told what to do and She will always do what she thinks is the right thing
Name: Sirius
Current alpha of the Dark Forest pack
Human looks: He is six feet tall and is pretty strong and muscly. His hair is black and his eyes are brown.
Wolf looks: He's a huge wolf, the biggest in his pack. His fur is jet black with some white patches on his chest and white toes. Eyes remain brown
I was getting fed up listening to my father go on and on about where i cant go and how i must make sure i take 2 pack warriers with me everywhere i go just because there had been a few rouges seen hanging around at the each of our territory i decide to go for a run loosing my two guards would be easy. Once i give them the slip i shift and start to run
Lately my scouts have been telling me that there are rogues on the borders of my territory. Of course I'm angry. Who gives them the right to live off my land and eat our food? Lately I've been exploring deep into the territory, hoping to catch one red handed. I was in my wolf form, trotting around and sniffing carefully for the intruders max that's when I see her.
She's across the thicket and running in the field. Although she didn't like wild like a usual rogue. As I get closer I notice she's large for a female wolf, although still smaller than me. She must have a high rank wherever she comes from. Snapping out of it, I pick up the pace and chase after her.
I suddenly hear a twig snap and paws running towards me im not getting killed today rouge and i take off weaving thought the dense trees and jumping over fallen trees i could hear the sound of paws fading as i looked behind and i didnt see the hunters tray until it was to late the snare snap around my leg and i let out a loud Howl of pain
Shit she knows I'm chasing her. I try to pick up the pace but the smaller female slips away with ease, hiding in between the trees. I stumble after her, determined to catch her. She needs to tell her other rogue friends they're not allowed here. Just as I give up and I sit there panting I hear a cry of pain and my ears flick up. Little girl doesn't know about hunters, I'm guessing.
Even though she may be a rogue I'm not cruel. I am going to help her. Following her cries I race towards the spot and reveal myself to her. "Hey! You okay over there?" I ask, padding closer to her.
I slowly lower myself into a submissive position recognising hes an alpha by the size of him
"what do you think? I just felt like wanting to loose my leg because if this stupid snare" i snap at him before letting out a little yelp as i accidently move my trapped leg "well are you going to stand there or are you going to help?"
I scoff at the female when she gets smart with me. "I didn't have to help you. You should consider yourself lucky that I was here," I step closer. "Stay still, alright? This is gonna hurt." I say, trying to keep her down with one of my back legs. I lock my jaws around one side of the trap and use my front feet to help pull it apart. "Get your leg out!" I growl, my voice muffled from holding the trap. I can't hold the trap for long.
Once she pulls out her leg I quickly jump back from the trap and it snaps once more. I am going to move it so when the hunter returns he steps in his own trap.
"Let me look at your leg," I say, trying to keep her down so I can inspect the wound. "What are you doing in this area?"
I bare my teeth snarling " i should ask you the same question rogue" rolling out from under him and trying to get to my feel but as soon as i put weight down on my injured leg it collapses i give a little yelp
I growl and prevent her from getting up. "I am NOT a rogue. I am an alpha," I growled. "Jesus stop moving- you'll hurt yourself more." I inspect her leg and clean off the blood. "I'll help you back to my territory until your well. Your obviously too hurt to walk by yourself. Once you're better you need to leave though."
"Ya not happening i know what you alphas are like youse only see she wolves for 1 thing and im not interested anyway this isnt your territory its my fathers so its you who should be leaving i was brought up with manners so i will give you 5 mins to disappear before i send for my guards lets call it even"
I smirk at her. "You siriously think I want a rogue mate?" I shake my head and take a step back. "Ya know what? I tried to help you, but if you want to die in the woods that's fine." I feel a bit guilty but she is getting on my nerves. What was she talking about- calling guards? What guards? Claiming this is her father's territory? This land belongs to me, my father, his father, and many generations before us. She must be delusional from the pain.
"This is black star territory" looking around although looking at it nothing seemed familiar "i am no rogue im the next in line to take over the black star pack who are you stranger?"
"Why are you seeming lost then, if this is your territory?" I say, huffing a little and once again padding closer. So the girl claims to be royalty from the Black Star clan? I'm not sure I believe her. "I am Sirius, alpha of the Dark Forest pack," I explain.
"If you are who you say you are, I can help you into your own land."
Ya right your the famous all powerful alpha sirius of the dark forest pack?" chuckling slightly "as if and also my father cant know i was around a unmated male i can do with not getting into any more trouble than i will ready be in for ditching my guard"s as i turn around you see the mark of a future alpha of a black star member which is hidden behind my ears
I roll my eyes at the female. "Yeah well I got things to do today, alright?" I pause for a moment. "I can drop you off at the borders of your territory and leave. That way you won't get caught with me." I smirk 'like I'd do anything with you.' I thought. "Or else your guards may find you in my land and a fight will start between our packs and I'm not looking for any wars right now."
"Thank you" i give your ear a quick lick as i slowly start to limp forward in the direction of home
My ears flicked back. When she licked me and I found myself stammering a little. "Ah- here, just climb on my back I'll carry you there." I lowered myself and allowed her to sit on top of me. I carefully trotted towards her home, stopping at the edges of her land. "Your guards will probably find you soon so I need to leave." I touched noses with her.
"Thank you for getting me out of that trap hopefully next time we meet its different circumstances you should go before anyone shes you"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,384 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,710 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,019 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,720 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 98,919 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
Heart C love worth dying for Gadiva22 54 4,319 02-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Blossoming love (closed with Dots) bhdire8 2,148 274,132 09-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Love on Ice (closed) StrikerLiker 78 12,239 06-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,560 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) secretsparrow 371 50,545 04-30-2017, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bhdire8