Mpreg furry island
*blushes as you stroke my head and ears*
Hehe~ keep doing that, that feels nice~
*I rub my belly with both hands and laugh*
First time feeling a baby kick? Believe it or not, it feels More impactful when they're inside... Oof!
*multiple kicks*
Inside you. Hehe
*smiles
Not my first, but sometimes, it'll just get me by surprise. Like if I'm distracted for for a second or talking to the person or if it's just a really hard kick. *My eyebrows shoot up when you make that noise* *I keep rubbing anyway* *concerned* Are you okay?
*rubs catching breath*
Y-yeah...when they all kick it takes the wind out of me...
*blushes*
C-can you keep rubbing so they calm down?
*i place a hand on your back* Of course I can. Just take a few deep breaths, get your oxygen back. *I keep rubbing your belly* *soft and motherly* Come on, little ones. It's time to settle down now. You need to settle down for Mummy, okay? He loves you, but you're not being very helpful right now.
*Taking breaths as you tell the little ones to calm down. Surprisingly enough, they do! I laugh at your mom
Comment*
Hehe~ I guess I am a mommy technically. Or are you saying your the mommy?~
*jokes and giggles*
Would that make me a mom dad or a dad mom?
No, you. *I keep rubbing* You're the one carrying it and nurturing it and giving it life, so you're a mother. At least, that's my logic to keep these things simple. It's what I always use, but if someone doesn't like it, I won't say it around them and call them what they prefer. Do you have a problem with it?
*smiles*
Nope, It's fine, I accept that fact...
*rubs belly*
But I know nothing about kids
This isn't something you can ever truly be prepared for. There's nothing you can really know that's gonna be set in stone, because every kid is different from the get-go. All you can really do is try your best with what yougot and if you love and care a lot about them, then it's not a bad start. *i put my arm atop the back of your chair* Tell me something, Will. Do you love your babies? Do you care about them? Do you want to take care of them and keep them happy, healthy and safe?
(Heck, im lagging, ignore the newest message from me
(What newest message?)
Off course! They're mine! When i was younger I always wanted a family
*rubs my belly*
Well....I guess being pregnant is one way. But yeah, I'd do anything for my kids, anything. But....can I raise all of them alone? That's a lot of responsibility....
Here, you don't have to raise them alone. This whole island is your family, Will. You've got a bunch of us here to help. Everything's going to be okay.
(Not that one also brb5
*I open my arms for a hug* Come here, buddy.
Tasha's gotcha.
Could I join
He told me that all are welcome
Name Mark
Age 20
Spices brown rabbit
Amount of young 7 large rabbits
Appernces a short brown cute rabbit who love getting petted
Mark is new to the place he is young to have rabbits he sits down outside seeing his medium stomach
(Did I miss anything (
Not much
*I see Mark and get up* Hello! Are you new here?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,400 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,629 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,335 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,761 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,906 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,937 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,940 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,360 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27