Furry mpreg town (open to all)
You live in a town where most male furs are pregnant, no humans just anthro furs. You can chose to be pregnant at the start or not be pregnant at the start and be pregnant later or not at all. Male furs in this town are impregnated by having sex. Have fun while you are here.

Name: (last name optional)

Species:

How far along:

How many young: (max: 12) (if not pregnant skip this)

Appearance:
-------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Clark Davis

Species: Snow wolf

How far along: not yet pregnant

Appearance: blue and gray fur wears gray shirt with blue vast and blue shorts with blue hair, seem a to be 5 '5' feet tall.

*walks down a street with ear buds in listing to music*
Life of a wolf
Heya may I join?

Name: Charlie
Species: Mixed breed dog
How far along: 6 months
How many young: A litter of 4 puppies
Appearance: Charlie is a short and slightly chubby anthro dog. He is white with grey spots and freckles and he has green eyes.
Name Adam Jones
Age 19
Species black raccoon
Gender male
How far alone 5 months
How many young a littler of 4 raccoons
Appearance Adam is 5ft4 a little bit chubby to the pregnancy he is black and have a white nose and he has blue eyes
(Of course it's open to everyone)
Life of a wolf
*I look over to my left to see a black raccoon who seems to be pregnant and walks over to him*

"Hi how are you today*
Life of a wolf
Adam sees the guy "hello I'm her to the town
New
"Well welcome to the one town where males become pregnant but most who are pregnant already move here because it's best place for Mpreg furs"
Life of a wolf
Adam smiles I'm five months with four raccoons what's your name sir
"Clark Davis and you?"
Life of a wolf
Charlie shyly walked over to the other furs. He was new to this town and wanted to make some new friends. "Hi! I'm Charlie," he greeted, his tail slowly wagging.
"Adam Jones seeing Charlie walks over
Charlie smiled a bit shyly at Adam his tail still wagging. "Have you lived in this town long?" He asked, gently rubbing a paw over his belly.
Adam shook his head "no just moved in I still need to get stuff in my little house
"My mate helped me move in." Charlie said. He had moved here with his mate. "It's a little messy and boxes every where right now," he chuckled.
"Well I lived in this town for 6 months now and I plan on getting pregnant as I see the both of you are pregnant right now"

*looks back and forth between them*
Life of a wolf
Charlie nodded. "Me and my mate moved here because we've heard it's a good place to raise a family," he said. Then he smiled. "I hope you get to start a family!" Charlie rubbed his belly.
"That's what I'm planing on to do, I have a mate as well so we planed it out and tonight is when I'll be pregnant"

*I said with a smile*
Life of a wolf
Adam looks sad as he has no one he walks home
Hey Adam don't look sad we can hangout some time alright?
Life of a wolf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,391 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,129 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,065 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,209 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,239 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,368 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,603 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,017 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie