Closed Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant)
The doctor's smile deepened seeing how Jasun's cock slowly hardened under his manipulation, and that his toes were curled up so tight in combating with his desire. "Yea? That wouldn't be too long... it would, however, depend on their species. We would know more about their due dates when we get to the ultrasound." he pretend not to notice and probed even harder into that sweetspot that he would surely visit multiple times. He even pressed a finger behind his balls, pretending to be stablizing the movemnet of the tube, when in fact it did nothing other than stimulating his prostate from the perineum.
Jasun cannot help but moan in response to this.
pregnancy is a beautiful thing, though fleeting it can bring one comfort to know they are giving new life in a world where things die all the time. They are in control of something truly important... whereas some of the choices we make on a daily basis are trivial; In a universe so vast this seems like nothing, but this small little thing can make a huge impact... right? We often leave our fates to gods, ones we don't even know exist at all... but creation is the closest thing to being one. Doesn't that in a way make us our own type of god?
"You arent supposed to suppress your desire too much, especially at th8s stage of pregnancy. You hadnt been able to relesse any of your sexual tension lately? That could be a reason for your constipation." The doctor memorized as much as he could on the sensitive spots of Jasun, for future use. "I am going to give you a bag of fluid. Try to hold it in as long as youcan." He said and almost immediately, started the flow.
"What do you mea-ooohhh!" Jasun tries to ask before trying to keep relaxed.
pregnancy is a beautiful thing, though fleeting it can bring one comfort to know they are giving new life in a world where things die all the time. They are in control of something truly important... whereas some of the choices we make on a daily basis are trivial; In a universe so vast this seems like nothing, but this small little thing can make a huge impact... right? We often leave our fates to gods, ones we don't even know exist at all... but creation is the closest thing to being one. Doesn't that in a way make us our own type of god?
"male hormones and all lubrications involved during sexual intercourse would facilitate you in passing of waste." the doctor explained with a sly smile, which was obscured by Jasun's belly. As the bag slowly get emptied, the doctor conncected another bag of fluid, 2 times the normal size and almost got 2 litres of fluid into Jasun, causing his belly to grow a slight bit more.
"OOOhhh... d-doc is the necessary? It feels weird having you pump stuff into me!" Jason moans, resisting the urge to masturbate.
The doctor noticed the twitching in Jasun's cock and tsked. "Yes that's absolutely necessary. Your condition is quite serious now. With this bag emptied, I would have you plugged up to get the fluid to work. This would be a little inconvenient..." He storked Jasun's ereciton, which was weeping precum, and stuck it with a medical tape onto the huge belly of the kangacow, essentially a makeshift cock cage. "It could come free when you are done." He said and, with his quick hands, pulled the tube out and shoved a buttplug into Jasun.
Jasun yelps as the buttplug is inserted, feeling mild discomfort as a result. "So, does... this mean I have to sit here like this with no release/" Jasun asks.
"Nope, that means you need to walk around with no release." The doctor smirked and released Jasun's legs from the stirrups, which apparently shifted the plug around. It must have nudged into his prostate, for his cock that was stuck on his belly jerked desperately again, spilling another round of precum. He quickly held Jasun's arms when he slid down the bed, his legs unable to hold his weight.
Jasun grimaces in reply, his clothing failing to cover his belly... made all the more uncomfortble by the precum shooting onto his belly. "Doc... I gotta tell you something, I'm always leaking precum ever since I got knocked up." he sighs.
"Hmm this is peculiar... I had not come across cases like this before. I.will do a more thorough examination with the speculum after this." The doctor hid his half smirk, he knew that's probably of the little manipulation he placed in Jasun during his first visit. It would greatly increase his sensitivity, and the babies would be constant stimulant on his prostate being so big and low in his birth canal. "You have to walk now. I am.holding you so please try to move forward." He held the heavily pregnant male up, his soft fur brushing against his arm.
Jasun quirks an eyebrow at all of the scientific talk, but doesn't complain as he gets up and begins walking around...trying to pay no heed to the warm pre spurting onto his belly.
While the patient was distracted with moving, the doctor slowly crept his hand further down his belly and held his low hanging baby filled dome. The fur was wet and clustered together by precum, but the doctor didnt minded and just caressed it in a way that aroused the patient further.
Jasun stiffens in reply, letting his eyes close as a moan escapes from his lips. The sensation of touch across his sensitive lightly furred belly causing his cock to tremble in delight and spurt another helping of its precious precum across his belly.
The doctor smiled at the helpeless moan. He slipped a hand down and grabbed Jasun's butt when he trembled and legs went out under him with the new spurt of precum. He smiled and the light gasp when that pushed the plug further in thereby nudging straight into Jasun's prostate when he forcef him to move forward.
Jasun bites his lip in response, moving forward. "DOC! Stop it... if you keep that up I'll spooge!" Jasun moans.
"That should stimulate the bowel movement... it isnt something that's unacceptablr in this setting." The doctor explainrd but didnt continue with his manipulation. "Do.you feel the fluid working within you?" He pressed his hand at the underbdlly a little deeper.
"Yeah... I do! it's a little odd for taking a=care of my bowels though, but.... what would I know? I'm not a doctor." Jasun replies, trying to take his mind off of his growing orgasm... obviously for good reason.
"That's great. The accumulated amount for 5 weeks would require lots of work." The dovtor smiled happily, quite joyous in having the opportunity to witness the process. He nudged closer and closer to Jasun, wrapped his arm around his waist and started rubbing his belly, sinking.his hand into his pouched belly to promote the fluid's flow inside of him.
Jasun squirms a little uncomfortably and a bit out of pleasure as he rubs the area of his belly around his pouch, it was an odd feeling to have unfamiliar hands running along his skin like this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 6,926 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,392 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C Different species, same affection. Lovesbeingpregnant and grey. LovesBeingPregnant 3 716 08-16-2017, 01:24 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 13,814 04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) bhdire8 867 117,049 10-26-2016, 12:22 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C Doctor's Orders (with Shane20) KrocodileKrew 28 7,394 03-04-2016, 01:36 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Doctor? (c/w Shane20) Dots 28 8,543 01-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Dots
  My husband: Father and Doctor (Closed RP with GENT) itssophie90 47 17,706 05-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Last Post: itssophie90