Labor (c/w heavilypreggo)
Sam got between Ethan after him as he could see his opening clearly. He held his thighs tightly to support his lover while he was pushing. His whole body was trembling and shaking during the push. "I can't see anything, honey. Give me more pushes. You can do this, Ethan, you're the best." The contraction stopped soon, and Sam got his lover when he almost collapsed on the bed. It would be worst if he fell and is belly crashed with the bed. "Let me help you, Ethan." He put a small pillow under his huge belly as it could support and gave more comfortable position. Ethan's cervix was a bit narrow, but the babies were so big. It might take more time for even push the head down to his birth canal.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
He rocked back and forth in between contractions, he gave his strongest push yet when another contraction came "Nnnnnggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Please come out baby..you're hurting uuuuunnngghhh mommy so much....babe..i-i don't wanna do t-this anymore..please arrrgghhhhhhh make it stop....." he looked at his husband in desperation.

He pushed and pushed so hard the tears were flowing down mixing with the sweat, his whole body felt sticky and gross. "Are t-they stuck?"
Ethan took almost 30 minutes for pushing but Sam couldn't see anything in his hole now. It might take more time and his lover needed to do that. "No, honey. They're not stuck. They just want more pushing to come out. Come one, mommy. Give daddy lard push. Your babies are on the way now." Sam encourage his lover, wiping his tears away by his soft kiss. He could understand why Ethan was crying and that could only be worse. "You're only one who can do this Ethan. Wh wait for 9 months, just a bit more, honey." Sam got after his lover and started to massage is legs again.

(You can make it faster if this is too slow lol)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I need to s-stand up. Help me u-up." Ethan put his hand on his lower belly to support it and used the other hand to grip Sam's shoulder for leverage. Once up, he clung to his lover's shoulder and buried his face in his neck. They moved side to side, "Thanks for being here..i love you." He gave him a peck on his lips.

His belly tightened again, he turned around so his back was facing Sam's front. He put his arms around Sam's neck and slightly bent his knees and pushed hard, he could feel his anus bulging out slightly, "oooooowwwhhhh..I feel so f-full..haa haa haahh nnggghhhhhhh!! The head feels sooo b-b-bigg..uurrgghh"

(Ok..I don't mind long delivery though haha)
Sam was holding his lover while he was pushing the baby out in standing position, and the gravity seemed to be helpful since the head was moving down. His anus had bulged for seconds during pushing but finally appeared when his lover stopped it. Sam rubbed his belly with both hands trying to calm his lover and also supported Ethan with his both legs. "You're doing good, honey. Keep pushing. You can feel the head, right? They're coming now. Just give me more, mother" San whispered. the next contraction hit him again and everything was same, but that was good
PM me If you want to RP. 
"T-that's mhhhhhhnnnnggghhh the str-strongest push I can g-give." He couldn't even close his legs now with the bulge in between his legs, he walked a little bit to the fullbody mirror on the wall. He looked at his anus and what he saw almost made him fainy, his anus was so swollen, red and bulging. It looked as painful as it felt, he was about to cry looking at the condition of his anus.

"Please babe i'm b-begging youuuuuurrrrghhh...can you try do a-anything to help the b-babies nnnngggghhhhh out? I can't keep p-pushing any longer hmmmmhhaaaah!!!!!!"
"Shh, honey. You can do this, Ethan. give me more push, mommy." Sam whispered, kissing his lover's neck gently. His anus was swollen even more when his lover push harder, but the head hadn't appeared yet. Sam tried his best to calm hs lover down by rubbing his belly gently. "You can do this, honey. Push harder for me, Ethan. We will have them soon." San whispered and he stood up a bit making his lover let out a scream, but the gravity could help even more. Ethan was screaming in agony with his another big push, but ti didn't seem to work that much since the bylge seemed to be smaller that that last time.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ethan was pushing as hard as he could, making the veins in his neck and belly button popped out. The baby would slip back in everytime he stopped pushing, cancelling all the progress he made. "Aaaaaarrghhh!!!! Come on, babies..mommy needs you to come o-out soon..nngggggghhh..!!"

The pain had also spread to his boobs that had tripled in size due to pregnancy because Sam was holding him up by the armpits and underboobs. His boobs were rock hard and heavy with milk, "My boobs h-hurt too..try not to s-squeeze too hard..uuggghh!"
Sam released his arms a bit then tried to hold his wife on his side on under his breasts. "You're doing great, Ethan. Keep pushing, honey. This is good. See that? The head of our first baby." Sam told his lover to look at the mirror as the ass was bulging again, and it remained a bit after long pushing.This was some progress although Ethan needed more push to let it out. "Babies, mommy is trying so hard now. You should love him so much." Sam whispered, rubbing the belly gently. It was hard push again and Ethan almost collapsed but Sam got him on time.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ethan eagerly looked at the mirror, it's no longer just a bulge, his anus had a small opening that would close once he stopped pushing but he guessed a progress was a progress. "L-let's sit down." His legs were beyond tired, he chose to sit on his husband's lap facing him, sandwiching the big belly in between.

"Nnnnnnnngggggghhhhhh!!!" Ethan pushed and pushed for another 30 minutes "Babe b-babe..i think they're finally coming.." the baby's head must be pressing down on his prostate because he had an erection for quite some time now and it's starting to swollen and turn purple.
Sam was rubbing the belly gently as his lover was pushing the head out. He couldn't see anything much at this posture since his wife facing with his and his belly was in the middle. He smiled as his lover said that he could feel the head was coming down. Sam kissed his lover and didn't even care if that could have some effect with Ethan having the head pressing on his prostate. "Come one, mommy. Give daddy more push. The head is coming now." Sam moved his hand slowly till he could touch Ethan;s opening.The pain of labor was so much till Ethan didn;t complain anything with his husband just touched his ass. Ht could feel the bulge was bigger, but Sam wasn't sure if this would take more time for the head.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Feeling the head came closer gave Ethan renewed energy, he couldn't wait to hold their babies in his arms. "Nnggghhhhh uurrrrrhhh come on, come on baby........" he didn't know how long he pushed but finally the hole opened bigger and didn't completely closed when he stopped pushing. The pain felt like he's going to birth his insides.

"I really do hope you'll be fine with us having just two babies..I can't endure the pain of birthing anymore of your big-headed babies." He said half-jokingly. 45 minutes later he just managed to birth the baby's forehead. "Aarrrrrrrrghh!!! It's not even the b-biggest part yet and it already hurt t-this much."
Sam rubbed Ethan's forehead and kissed it gently. "Yeah, honey, two babies, that's enough for me. Mommy, you can do this." Sam whispered and let his leaned forward on his chest as ht could give more space for the head. It took almost 30 minutes more when his lover reached to the nose that was the widest part. The irst push was not working at all since the head didn't even move. "Ethan, push hard, but slowly, honey. We don't wanna tear your anus." He anc coached his lover for more pushes. The nose was sharp, and it could cut Ethan's opening if he pushed too hard.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ethan followed his husband's instructions, he tried to push hard but slowly, "NnnnnggghhhHHHHH!!!!" The massive belly and the baby's head were shaking due to the hard push but didn't come out further "i-it's not coming..why aren't y-you coming baby?" He pushed through 3 more contractions and finally the big head of the chubby baby was out followed by a mix of murky water and blood. Ethan let out an ear-piercing scream when the baby head passed through his battered hole.

"HUUUUUUUUURRRTTSSSSS!!!! Hoo hoo hoo aaaaaarrghhhhh!! It burnssssss"
Sam sighed in relief as the head came out, and he also cried as their first baby was coming out although the shoulders weren't an easy part since it was also winde and need lots of effort from his lover. "You're doing good, Ethan. Mommy, our first baby will be here soon. Ethan looks at me, honey. I love you." San said, holding Ethan's face as he started losing his mind. It wasn't strange for the labor that took more than 15 hours now, but it wasn't half way yet. Sam rubbed Ethan's back, trying to soothe him as the pain was getting worse. "Take a bit rest, Ethan, and gve me more. Keep pushing mommy."
PM me If you want to RP. 
He looked at the clock..he had been trying to birth the 1st baby for 15 hours. Thinking that he should do the whole ordeal one more time made him cry so hard. He's exhausted, his hole felt like it's on fire, the 2nd baby wouldn't stop wiggling making his belly ache even when there's no contraction.

"Just come out already!!!" He squeezed his belly hard, trying to push the baby down, he had no strength left to push. The contractions came and went but he refused to push, he was out of breath and energy anyway. He closed his eyes, letting his body push the babies out naturally. "I-i can't push a-anymore..please d-don't make me..ugghhhhhh..hoo hoo hoo"
Sam hugged his lover tightly as he cried out so hard. He could understand when his lover was desperate, but he shouldn't stop since something bad could happen. "Shhh, Ethan, you're the best, honey, at least, you don't need to wait for hours to start pushing. Come one, honey. I can get you some drink for more energy after our first baby is born. Give me one more push, and don't hurt yourself, honey." He clutched Ethan's hand tightly as prevented him from squeezing too hard and it could be bad for himself. He also led his hand to the baby's head and let he feel him. "Feel that, honey? Our son. He is waiting for you to push him out."

(I make the first baby is a son, and you can choose for the second baby )
PM me If you want to RP. 
He felt the baby's head around and more tears streamed down his face, this time from joy. "Our boy's head is big..no wonder I had difficult time pushing it out." He chuckled weakly. His belly was again seized by another contraction, he squeezed Sam's hands hard, it must hurt him but at this moment he couldn't care less.

He pushed very hard to birth the broad shoulders "Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh!!! Come on babyyyy......let mommy push y-you out..nnnnnngggghhhhhhhh!!" The shoulders made his anus bulge even more but retreated back once Ethan stopped pushing. "Can you p-pull him out?"
Sam rubbed Ethan's back gently, trying to calm his down after long pushing but nothing happened. "Shh, I can pull him out but when one shoulder has come out already, so keep pushing, Ethan. We'll have him soon, you can do it mommy." Sam said, smiling at his lover. His wife looked so weak now, and they didn't even ice chip there, so Sam would get his lover some drink after this. He rubbed his over's hair as he leaned forward to his chest and cried out while he was pushing. "You're doing good, mommy. more push, Ethan!!" Sam encouraged his lover.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ethan suddenly stood up, wobbling dangerously but he quickly grabbed his husband's shoulders. He opened his legs wide and pushed hard, he was determined to birth their 1st baby with this contractions. "Nnnnnnnngggghhhhh aaaahh!!" But the contractions ended quicker than his liking. "Nooooo!! Now i have to wait for another contractions."

He pulled the back of his husband's head and hugged it closedly to his big belly, softly combing his hair. They stayed in silence while waiting for the next contractions, he pushed with all his might and felt his anus spread even wider signalling the arrival of one of the shoulders, "Sam!!! Pull it o-oouuuuttaaaaahhhhh!!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus) Bellygurl 55 12,412 12-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Bellygurl
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,617 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  Teirney's Labor Ward for Supernatural Deliveries (open) asablehart 53 5,688 01-26-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C "Genisis" (closes w/heavilypreggo) bhdire8 32 3,836 12-24-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8