Labor (c/w heavilypreggo)
Ethan was on all four and it was easier for Sam to pull the baby out. He got between his legs after the scream of his wife and he could see the shoulders were coming out slowly. Sam carefully grabbed the baby's shoulders and pulled him out slowly. It was a long contraction, and that' was a good thing. "Don't stop, Ethan, Push!!" San shouted and tried to encourage his lover, and he could finally pull the baby out of his ass. "Honey, I got him!!" Dan also shouted and cleaned the baby. The baby started crying at the moment that their parent also cried out. Sam helped Ethan to lay on his back then he placed their son on his chest. "He si so beautiful like you, honey."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Oh God......thank you God..." he collapsed on the bed once he felt the heavy baby was pulled out of his anus. He looked down at the baby on his chest, the baby's fat, he touched the baby's hand and the baby instantly wrapped his chubby little fingers around his forefinger. "Hi baby..i'm your mommy..babe, he's so p-precious." Holding his baby for the first time making him all emotional.

They cleaned the baby and Ethan tried to feed the baby when the baby wouldn't stop crying. Turned out the baby was very hungry because he sucked on his nipples like there's no tomorrow, making him hiss in pain "Slow down, baby. You need to share with your sister/brother."
Sam smiled with how the baby sucked the milk so fast. He then placed a soft kiss on Ethan's lips, rubbing his hair gently. "Like father, like son, huh? I can't remember I suck this hard." Sam joked, holding his family in his embrace. "I'll go to get something for you, honey. What do you want? Maybe hot chocolate?" Sam said and smiled at his lover. His son seemed to be a bit full now, and he might be able to wrap him in the towel and got him to sleep after he got back from the kitchen. "It might take a bit time for next one, Ethan. You can rest now. Is this worth for 9 months, huh? mommy" He kissed his wife again as they both waited for this.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yeah..hot choco sounds yummy." He just stared in awe at his brand new son when Sam came back with the hot chocolate. "Thanks babe." The baby finally stopped eating and fell asleep instantly, hopefully this baby would be an 'easy baby'. "He's worth more than 9 month pregnancy and over 15 hours delivery. He need a name though. I want you to choose his name."

He pressed his belly down trying to feel the 2nd baby, his belly barely shrunk in size, it's still massive and moving around was still a hassle. "I can't wait for you to be here and join your big brother." He said to his belly.
Sam smiled and kissed his wife again as he said that. He also placed his both hands on his belly and rubbed it gently. "You, love, daddy can't wait to see you as well, and I hope that you'll take less time than your big brother, Simon, is that sound good, huh mommy?" He said, placing another kiss on his lips. Sam got the baby from Ethan and wrapped his son in the towel, making him warm and comfortable. "It's time to rest now, honey. I know that you still have a small contraction, but you can rest now, Ethan." Sam whispered as he brought the new warm towels for his wife. The weather was a bit colder, and Ethan needed more energy for their second baby.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Simon." He said it slowly, "Yeah it's a good name, it just rolls off the tongue. Hi Baby Simon." He kissed the chubby cheek before letting Sam took him away to put him in the smaller bed in the corner.

"Thank you, baby." The warm towels were really welcomed, he still got small contractions now and then but they're nothing compared to what he experienced earlier. He tried to sleep before the active labor began. He woke up to a painful contraction, bearable but considerably more powerful, he realized that it's already morning and he slept most of the night away. He turned to see his husband snuggling Simon, both were still asleep, he smiled at the heartwarming view.
Sam woke up later as he could see his wife staring at him. He didn't have a deep sleep since the second baby could come anytime, so Sam tried to stay awake. "Good morning, honey. Have a good sleep, huh?" Hr said as he moved to his wife slowly, trying to not wake his son up. "Do you want some breakfast, Ethan? I'm sure that we have egg and bacon here." He asked rubbing his belly gently. The second baby was low now, but he wasn't sure if the labor would start soon, but he could notice that Ethan was suffering the pain already, so he could many anything quick.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Morning, yeah i'm starving actually." He went over to his son while waiting for his husband cook breakfast. The baby started to fuss so he picked him up and rocked him gently "Is someone hungry?" He brought him up to his chest and he started drinking. His belly tighten and he tried so hard not to put Simon down just yet, the baby's still drinking. "Mmmmmmhhhh..your baby brother/sister is gonna be here soon..are you excited?" He used his baby voice.

Sam came with a tray of food, "Babe, the contraction's starting again."
Sam walked into the room with bacon and egg in his hand and a glass of warm milk in another hand. He smiled, seeing his wife talking with their son. "Yeah, that's why you need to eat now, Ethan. Let me take care of Simon after this, so you can have your own breakfast." Sam said as he put the plate down on the table and sat beside his lover. "Hmm, he is so hungry, and I won't be able to drink that anymore." He teased his wife who was already blushed pink. Ethan was so cute for Sam with his flush cheek. He got any closer as his wife closed his eyes tightly with another strong contraction. Sam rubbed his back and held both Ethan and Simon in his arm.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Sam!!! I haven't even birthed your other baby and don't talk anything about s-e-x in front of our baby." He laughed lightly which turned into a moan when another strong contraction gripped his belly. "Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo......i don't wanna d-do this anymore." He tried to not make any loud noises and disturb their son so instead, he squeezed hard Sam's hand that's not holding Simon and bit down the small pillow.

After 2 hours, he couldn't do it anymore so he asked Sam to stay in the bedroom to take care of Simon while he would go to another room where he could moan all he wanted.
Sam kissed his lover before he left the room to another room. "I'll be there as fast as I can, honey. Call me if something happen." He said and smiled at his lover. Sam put simon down on the bed as tried to make him sleep since Ethan couldn't handle labor alone. "Simon, you mother is the best, you should love him as daddy loves now." Sam said with the baby as he almost fell asleep now. He could even hear the moan from another room. That could be the worst thing for birthing mother when his husband wasn't there.
PM me If you want to RP. 
He needed Sam to be here with him, telling him everything's gonna be okay and supporting him in a way only he could but he couldn't be selfish, their baby boy needed his daddy as well. 'Please don't make this a difficult labor and delivery' he prayed hard, his body's shaking violently from the pain and the effort to not push, he didn't want to push unless Sam told him his body's ready, he couldn't afford to tear himself.

He slid down to his knees and clutched the sides of his belly "Uuuggghhhh..must not p-push..haa haa hahh..not yet b-baby."
Sam could hear the painful moan from the another room, but he couldn't leave his son now. Simon seemed to more active now, and that was bad for daddy who wanted to rush to his wife as fast as possible. "Simon, please, go to sleep, honey. Your mommy needs daddy so much now." He begged although Simon couldn't understand that. The scream from Ethan was hurt Sam so much, and his heart was broken by that. His lover was close to push the baby out, but e couldn't do that alone. His last time was so hard and this time could even be harder.

(let,t continue this for abit. I love how Ehtan is suffring the pain alone lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
He had been suffering alone for an hour, his 2nd baby seemed to be in a hurry but he couldn't do this alone. He wanted to wait for Sam to coach him through the birth, he slid down his hand to his anus to check his dilation. He pushed three fingers, making him scream in pain, he managed to push his fingers all the way in and he's disappointed to not feel the baby's head anywhere near his opening. "Let's wait for d-daddy, shall we?" He was sure he was close to pushing though.

(Okay haha)
Simon finally fell asleep after full hour playing with his daddy. Sam rushed to the room where Ethan was moaning and he could see how his wife was checking himself. Sam quickly got beside his lover and held his hand tightly. "I'm here, honey. I'm here, I'm so sorry, Ethan." he said rubbed the belly with his another hand. The baby was very low now, and it could come anytime soon. "Let me check you again, honey," Sam whispered and he helped Ethan to lay on his back then he put his fingers in. "You're so close, honey.I think you can push with next contraction."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Ok..g-good, i don't want to push w-without you here." He gave a tentative first push and felt the baby dropped lower "The second b-baby might be a little s-smaller." He gave a hopeful smile.

For the next few contractions, he lied on his back while Sam pulled his arms forward to help him curl around his big belly. The baby might be smaller but his hole hadn't fully recovered from thr first birth so it hurt a lot when the baby started to stretch the hole for the 2nd time around.
(smaller, but harder? I'm so bad hehe ;))

Sam pushed Ethan's legs up and spread it, even more, to give more space for the baby to come out, but there was no sign of it until now. He tried to calm his lover when he started crying again. His hole was sore now, and it might be ever harder for him this time. "Shh, it's fine, honey. I'm here. Just keep pushing." He said softly while looking at his swollen and red hole. There was still nothing after Ethan big push, and Sam could guess that his lover needed more time to recover that he could push hard as their first baby.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I-it hurts alot when I push..d-do you t-think I should wait a little b-bit longer to p-push?" He flopped down heavily after a particularly hard push, out of breath.

"D-do you think we c-can try the bathtub?" His hole felt like it's on fire and he hoped the cool water would soothe the burning feeling. He turned to his side and curl into his big stomach like a ball. "I-i thought the 2nd baby will be e-easier." He huffed.
Sam rubbed Ethan's forehead, trying to calm him down as the pain was unbearable His hole was dilated enough for the baby but the second one seemed to need more time. "I'm sorry, honey, but I don't think we can try the bathtub here. it isn't big enough for you to move around. I'll bring some cold towel if you want Ethan." He said, rubbing his huge belly that was contracting in the worse way to push the baby out. The next contraction hit him again and this time was more tense and forced his wife to push harder.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! Haaa haaa haa haa haa haa haa!!" He panted hard and writhed in pain, he's trying so hard to not push "Please p-please....don't make m-me push" the feeling of the baby's head stroking his birth canal was excruciatingly painful, it' like rubbing salt to an open wound.

He held his lower belly tight as if preventing the baby to move further down but the baby seemed eager to come out and when his/her mother wasn't pushing hard enough the baby squirmed around in the tight birth canal. "Uuuughhhhhhhhh!! Calm d-down, baby."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus) Bellygurl 55 12,409 12-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Bellygurl
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,617 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  Teirney's Labor Ward for Supernatural Deliveries (open) asablehart 53 5,687 01-26-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C "Genisis" (closes w/heavilypreggo) bhdire8 32 3,834 12-24-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8