Labor (c/w heavilypreggo)
The baby movement in the tight birth canal was the worst thing that could happen since it caused more pain and she could even move back inside. "It's okay, honey." Sam tried to calm his lover down as he tried to rest during the contraction. "Honey, obey your mother, please.He is suffering so much pain for you." Sam whispered and kissed his belly gently. There was also some fluid leak out from the birth canal, and that caused even more pain when it passed through the open wound from birthing Simon. "I know that's hurt, Ethan, but you can do this. Keep pushing mommy."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"I-i can't push a-anymore nnnngghhhh!!" His pushes were weak, all his energy was drained to bear the pain of the contractions. "You s-should help push the b-baby out, just p-press hard on my stomach please."

He almost gave up, he felt gross, his body was full covered in tears, sweat and the mixture of fluids coming out of his bleeding anus. "J-just do whatever."
Sam kissed his lover gently as he said that. Ethan looked so bad now, and Sam couldn't do what he asked. "Hey, Ethan, I know this hurts, but I can't pull your belly now. That'll hurt you so much and I can't handle that. You're suffering enough pain now." Sam siad then got after his wife as he could see the hole clearly. There was nothing he could see now, and he didn't even know how long this would take. " Wait here, honey." He said before leaving the room for the wet towels that might help with burn feeling. Sam got back to the room furing Ethan's another big push and his wife looked so bad.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ethan just wanted all this to end, he was sure he would die trying to birth their kid. "I-I can't aaaaaaaarrrrggghhhh!!! Nnngghhhhh!! do this anymore, s-s-sam!! You have n-no idea how much t-this hurts!!" He's beyond frustrated, he's tired, he's in a great pain and Sam's just sitting there doing nothing to help. Deep down he knew there's not much what Sam could do but he needed someone to lash out at.

"You shouldn't have brought me here in the first place."
"Yeah, I know that, Ethan. I shouldn't bring you here. I'm sorry for that, honey, but now, you need to push her out. Come on, give me one more push." Sam said, trying to calm his lover down. He wasn't mad with any words fro his lover since it was so little compared to his wife suffering the pain. He rubbed the warm towel around Ethan's hips and moved to his opening when the contraction had gone. This might help with his burn feeling, but the pain was still so much. The head was moving down, but it was slow, even slower than Simon this time.

(Don't too slow, right? I also make the second one is a daughter. Is that okay?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
He curled around his big belly again, chin to chest and beared down so hard until his vision blur. After long and hard pushes, the baby head only moved a few milimeters. "Come on baby.....please come outttt nnnnnnnnngghhhhh!!!" He could barely feel the small bulgr forming in his anus.

"I-i want to stand up." He held on tight to the bed post while Sam stood behind him rubbing his belly and hips. "Press my h-hips hard sam"
Sam held his lover tightly while they stood together. His both legs were supporting Ethan's weight when one of his hand holding his belly. He sighed when his lover told that since it could hurt his lover and made everything worse, but Sam didnt want to displease his lover now, so he pressed Ethn's hips hard when the contraction had come again and his lover started pushing. It seemed to work since the bulge was bigger but it finally disappeared when his lover stop pushing. "That's good, Ethan. Give me more, honey."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Please d-don't slip back in babyyyy nnnngghhhh!!! Please baby, m-mommy is so so so tired." He bent his knees even lower so he's half standing and half squatting, he pushed hard again making the belly quivered and turned red. But to his dismay, the baby's head didn't stay.

"I-i don't know what else i'm s-supposed to do. N-nothing works!!!" He rubbed the sides of his aching belly roughly, trying to push it down.
Sam kissed his lover again, trying to soothe him with his kiss. "You're doing great, honey. she just needs more push to come out. Please, honey push for me and our baby. I know it's hard for you." Sam said, trying to push Ethan's belly as well, but gentler than his lover since he didn't want to hurt his lover at all. Ethan seemed to ignore the contraction and not push, but another strong contraction forced him again. His legs were trembling while he was pushing. Sam was sure that his lover would fall if he didn't support his body.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The contraction was so intense it's impossible to not push, "Nnnnnnnnngggghhhhhh!!!" He's so glad Sam was there to support him physically and mentally. Then they heard a loud cry coming from the other room, it's Simon. "Babe, g-go get him."

Sam left the room and Ethan chose to squat down, he wouldn't risk falling down and hurt himself evenmore. He held on tight to the edge of the bed, he gripped the bedsheet while pushing hard again, "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh, baby b-baby...please come o-out of mommy."
"I'll be back soon, honey." Sam kissed his lover before he left the room. Simon was crying because of the weather was getting colder and he needed to get more towels for him. Although his son was warm enough, he didn't seem to fall asleep soon. "Simon, please, son. Your mommy needs daddy now." Sam said with his baby, holding him in his arms gently and trying to make him sleep. It was almost 45 minutes more and his son just only started feeling sleepy. Sam felt so bad that he could hear the scream and moan from the other room, but he couldn't there. Ethan couldn't do anything much without him, and he didn't even know if his wife could do any progress in this 45 mins
PM me If you want to RP. 
It's been 45 minutes and Ethan really considered going to the other room for a few times, he really needed Sam to go through this but he didn't want to disturb baby Simon with all his screaming and moaning. In the last 45 minutes, there was barely a progress, the baby was still doing the peek-a-boo, coming out a little bit just to go back in when the hard pushing ceased.

His legs were tired so he chose to be on all fours again, his anus was high up in the air pointing at the ceiling. The bulge was so big but the hole wouldn't stretch wider, "Uuuuuuugghhhhhh..haa haa haa..nnnngghhhhhhhh!!" He held his pushes and counted to ten in his head.
It took almost 30 minutes when Simon finally fell asleep, He placed his baby down on the bed and rushed quickly to another room. Sam wasn't shocked with what he saw but he was a bit worried about his lover. His hole didn't even stretch that he could see the head now. Sam could only see the big bulge and that's all. He got beside his lover and supported him with his arms as Ethan didn't need to put all his weight on himself. "I'm here, honey. I'm here. We'll do this together." He said and kissed his lover softly. Sam wiped the sweat from Ethan's body and tried to support his belly as much as he could. His lover's back could be hurt from the belly's weight, and Sam didn't want that to happen.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"B-babe..why wouldn't my hole stretch?? My a-anus felt so h-heavy and f-f-full..nnnnnnnnggggggghhh!!" He's glad Sam's back and coaching him again. "C-can you try to s-stretch it?? M-massage my hole?"

His anus hurt, his back hurt, his belly hurt, his penis hurt, his boobs hurt too. His boobs were hard and heavy with milk, every now and then the milk will leak out. "I-i need more t-towels to wipe all these milkaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!"
Sam got the towels and wiped the milk away from Ethan's breasts. It leaked out when his lover pushed hard. "I can tryo th massage your hole, honey, but it may hurt, so please forgive me, honey," Sam said with his lover before he got between his legs and used his fingers to massaged around Ethan's swollen hole. It caused more pain to his lover and Sam could hear the louder scream. "Push, honey. give me big push." He said, coaching his lover since this could work, and helped the head to come out.
PM me If you want to RP. 
His husband's presence gave him new hopes and energy, he really hoped this technique would finally bring their baby into this world. "NNNNNGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He pushed as hard as he could, he's so ready for this to end, it hurt more when Sam would massage the swollen anus.

"M-mommy is pushing aaaaaaarrrgghhhhh!!! as hard a-as he could, please come out, s-sweerheart!!" The baby's head was finally halfway out and didn't slip back in again. He rocked back and forth to cope with the pain from being stretched to the limit.
Sam smiled widely as the head finally came out, but the nose was still inside and it could be hard again. "You're doing great, honey. Just rest for a bit now, and give me a big psuh next time." Sam said with his lover when his fingers were still massaging his hole gently. His fingers moved around the baby's head and tried to stretch his hold as much as he could. The head wasn't much smaller than Simon, in fact, it took longer time than her older brother. Ethan;s body was trembling now, but this would end soon.

(Should we make the third one harder? maybe some complications lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Uuuuuggghhhh, the head's so b-big!! It won't f-fit!!! Aaaarrrghhh!!!!!!" His anus was stretched so wide, the skin was paper thin and it looked like it would definitely tear had it's stretched just a milimeter wider.

He gave hard pushes during the next few contractions and finally the head came out with a loud pop, his hole was snapped back roughly, making him let out the hardest scream."Aaaaaaaawwww HURTSSSSS!!!!!"

(Breech? Or the storm had finally stopped and they're otw home, that's when he got another severe cramps?)
(Breech sounds good haha, and it may happen just short time after this one since it won't give Ethan the time to rest lol)

The head is out but the shoulders were still there. Sam tried to stay calm as this close to the ending. His lover was suffering almost 30 hours now, and it would end soon although the storm was still there outside. "It's fine, honey. You're doing really good, Ethan. Just do it like the last time. Push harder but slower. We don't wanna tear your opening now." He coached his lover as he tried to calm his lover from the pain that his hole snapped back together and that caused some soreness in his hole. He grabbed both side of the ass and spread it wider when his wife started pushing the shoulders out.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ethan pushed and pushed for another 15 minutes but the broad shoulders wouldn't come out even with Sam pulling the head. "I t-think the s-shoulder might be s-stuck." He sobs. He pulled back his legs as close as possible to his chest and pushed hard until his belly and face turned red.

After he pushed a few more times, he brought his hand to his hole to feel it around. He pushed hard again and could feel the shoulders coming out a little bit, he grabbed ot and just yanked it roughly. Thr big baby finally slipped out with a wet sound. "Oh my God, he's here. I'm done." He was so emotional and inconsolable.
"We have two sons, babe."

(Ok..got it)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,168 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus) Bellygurl 55 12,411 12-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Bellygurl
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,617 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  Teirney's Labor Ward for Supernatural Deliveries (open) asablehart 53 5,687 01-26-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C "Genisis" (closes w/heavilypreggo) bhdire8 32 3,835 12-24-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8