Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321)
"Yea sure, no problem. Please dont stress yourself out too much with work... I would pcik you up for dinner on... Monday night?" Jared suggested, strangely content seeing his own garment on Finn, like it was a sign of him.possessing th3 young man. He waved him goodbye, and craved for the time when he could really kiss him on his cheek for that.

It was on his way home that he remembered he forgot to give Finn sone.lotion for his belly, but then smiled. He would reserve that for something like a "service" to provide whenever they met, giving Finn more incentive to meet him - that is, hopefully he could make Finn addicted to bellyrubs.
Finn sighed as soon as he entered his home. Though he was relieved that he had some answers to his unusual condition, he was also strangely happy to run into Jared again, and even happier to have the chance to get to know him a bit better. He was still worried about things, that was hard to deny. Still, he found himself looking forward to seeing Jared again, hopefully sooner rather than later.
They had several more mundane "dates", mostly just dinners,most times at Jared's place for the doctor/wizard wanted Finn to relax, and at home he.wouldnt need to worry about others staring at his increasingly obvious bump that made such an awkward contrast with his others small and thin frame. Tonight though, being Friday, he decided he could bring Finn to somewhere more special.

He drove to Finn's office and welcomed him as he got into the car - and noticed some more significnat growth despite the disguise, and flashed him a great smile. "Hmm, do.you want to goto the movies tonight?" He asked as he somewhat awkwardly get into his seat.
Finn had found himself enjoying Jared's company more and more, as the pair had started meeting one another a bit more frequently. Not only was he helpful in answering all of Finn's questions regarding his strange pregnancy, but the doctor/wizard also seemed to really care about Finn and the baby's health and well-being. As the young man made it into the car, and heard Jared's suggestion, he paused and smiled nervously for a moment.

"Hey! Well, um. That does sound like fun." Finn began. "But I don't know..." He patted the swell on his frame. "...I've been getting a lot of looks from people recently, and hearing more comments at work."
(Oops sorry for th3 delay...got caught up in something)

"Hmmm how about an outodor one? I know a food truck that sell the best hotdogs and wraps. They even offered sweet potato fries. we could then get us a good seat and you could remove that coat..." he said glancing at him. "Or if you prefer, we could get some takeaway nearby." He smiled and suggested, just in case there was something in Finn's mind for dinner already. "Hmm you say people started to comment? Would that affect, you know...?" He said anxiously, not wanting Finn to suffer from any more pressure because of the pregnancy. He was always a little guilty for forcing Finn through this just because of how careless he had been.
"Huh? Would it affect what?"Finn looked to Jared with an expression of mild confusion. He wasn't entirely sure what it was Jared was implying, but he hoped he'd be able to answer regardless. In the meantime though, the sound of the outdoor theater was indeed an idea that seemed appealing to the pregnant man, partly because of the food, and partly from feeling a bit cooped up.
"Would it affect, you know, your..hmm.. work? Reputation? I don't know... image?" jared tried explaining but he couldn't quite find the word. Maybe it was a little of everything as well. He started driving down the road. "So food truck it is? I could go buy and you could relax on the car... in fact you could take off that coat already." He smiled and suggested. Finn's coat obviously was more for covering up his belly than for really keeping himself warm, and he would hated how restraining it appeared to be on Finn, pulling taut around his belly.
Finn shrugged his shoulders, as he moved to unbutton his coat. "I don't know really. can you ruin a reputation if you don't really have one?" Tossing the coat into the back seat, the young man smiled and moved to pat Jared's hand in reassurance. "I can handle it."

Finally starting to relax, Finn smiled at Jared's offer and nodded his head. He was rather eager to get something to eat. "Yes please. What do they have around here? I've been eating like I'm starving lately."
(Aww i miss you! Welcome back ;))

Jared chucklrd. "You should eat as much as you can now, so the babies could get thr nutrients they need. You really have a lot to.compensate for." He smiled glancing at his belly. "Do you like tacos? They do serve quite delicious pulled pork ones, with the best barbeque sauce that I ever know. They also got a special fries, fried with garlic. Does rhat sound good? If.you want something more fulfilling, the truck bsside have a special lasagna style burger you really could try." Even by describing it, Jared find himself craving the food. "But.if.you dont feel like any of the above... we coild see what they offer at other trucks as well."

Indeed whne they arrived, the driveeway had been filled with various trucks and Jared definitely didnt mind bringing bit of everything for Finn.
(Thanks! Sorry again for real life keeping me away!)

Finn opened his mouth to speak, before his stomach let out a loud growl that echoed in the car. The pregnant man blushed with embarrassment, but still smiled and tried to laugh off the awkward timing.

"Honestly, that all sounds delicious." He bit his lip nervously. "Could...I maybe get a bit of each? The tacos and fries, and the lasagna burger?"
(Haha you couldnt help it! No need to apologize... you are back now that's the important part!)

"Of course! I would love to have stuffed you with everything... you should be well pampered, no.need to suppress your hunger in fornt of me." He smiled glancing at him meaningfully. He took off to buy, and came back with multiple paper bags. He ducked his head getting back and handed.some bags to Finn. "Sorry I forgot to ask.what you.would like yo drink, so I.bought.both coke and orange juice. Which do.you prefer?" He said restarting the engine. "You.could.start eating... i am gonna find us a great spot around here.... hm,m can you feed me soem fries? They are smelling so good... irressitable." Jared smiled and asked, and when Finn did handed over the fries, he took it with his mouth, his lips just grazing his finger.
"Juice is perfect. Thanks." Finn smiled, as he expressed his gratitude towards Jared. He then proceeded to dig in, glad to find the food just as delicious as he hoped it would be. When Jared asked for some fries, Finn was also happy to oblige, and smirked as he began feeding the wizard. His blush deepened though as Jared's lips moved over his fingers. Soon though, the pair had indeed found a good spot to view the movie from, and Finn continued to eat his meal, occasionally handing Jared some more fries in between some sips of his drink.
Jared moved the seat all the way back and grabbe dhis share of their dinner as they started watching. At firsy they were both focused on the big screen, then more and more, his glances lingered more on Finn. He would sometimes deliberyaely licked Finn's fingers when he handed over food, and then thrir hands would brush against each other when they reached for their drinks. Eventually Jared deliberately misplaced his drink.on Finn's place and waited for when the pregnant man would sip from his - making it an indirect kiss. He watched in silence, looking anxiously at Finn's hand rwaching out for the cup, his.lovely lips wrapped around that straw…
Finn continued to devour the food in front of him, though he too found himself glancing over at Jared more than the movie they were watching. Still, he didn't want to seem like he was staring too much, so he just continued to look on, stealing occasional glances and small touches when he could. After a while, the pregnant man reached for his drink, and took a sip before realizing it wasn't his juice. He blushed and turned to Jared, holding the cup.

"Oops. Sorry about that."
"No that's fine..." Jared took the cup and deliberatley sipped from it right away, holding his gaze on Finn as he did so. "So... almost finished? We could move to the back..." He said adjusting the seat so the back would lower until it was almost flat with the back seats. He shuffled further back. AT the back, they woudl no longer be separated. "join me when you're ready?" He invited as he settled himself at the back, shoes removed and ready for some close cuddling.
"Okay, just give me a sec." Finn nodded his head, but hesitated. He couldn't deny that there was a definite chemistry between him and Jared, sometimes feeling so strong it was intoxicating. Still, the pregnant man still felt a bit odd about falling for the wizard/doctor. The whole situation they were in was a strange one, but Finn himself wasn't all that special. Aside from the fact he was pregnant, he felt remarkably average compared to Jared.

Eventually, Finn sighed and scooted himself to the back. He tried to keep his self-doubting thoughts to a minimum, and nestled himself in under Jared's arm, leaning in close with a contented sigh.
The slight hestitation had been picked up by Jared, but since he had agreed, Jared was pleased. He knew he couldn't force a relationship on Finn, despite how he had been attracted to the young man, but he indeed wanted to develop much more than being co-parents. He warpped his arm around Finn and sneaked his way trhough his lower back and pressed around the sore spots he knew he would have. His arm also gave support to the arch of his back so he could rest more comfortably against him.

He saw Finn had settled, and then risked it. "Can i....?" He muttered and before Finn coudl ask, already have his hand placed on Finn's swell. It had grown steadily, and very soon Finn really would not be able to hide.
"Hm? Oh sur-" Before Finn could even respond to Jared's question though, the other man's hand came to rest on his belly. Finn blushed, looking on in silence as he felt the hand move over the swell. He had to admit, though it was still odd, it was clear that Jared knew what he was doing, and it didn't take long for Finn to feel comfortable

Soon though, Finn found himself jumping slightly at a new and unfamiliar sensation. "Whoa! What the?" Finn placed his own hand on the sphere, feeling the sensation again, before looking at Jared in awe. "It's...moving."
"Woah....." Jared wasn't expecting that as well, though when he counted the weeks, it certainly was approaching that time. It was just slight fluttering, but even Jared could feel it. He chuckled at how startled Finn was of the kicks. "You are feeling it much stornger than i do... isn't it pretty amazing?" He smiled at Finn. "That's in fact quite early. It's a good sign ... shows the baby is strong." He caressed the spot where the fluttering had just occurred, and then moved along his swell, only to feel another wave of fluttering. "Wow..." That had him suspecitng there's more than one baby inside of Finn's, though at present the size of his belly wasn't matching up with a twins pregnancy just yet, so he refrained from bringing up the possibility.
Finn smiled excitedly, feeling around his belly as the fluttering continued. Soon the young man looked up at Jared, still grinning as he moved back and lifted his shirt slightly to feel the swell a bit more. "Wow...I just...wow!" The young man couldn't find the words to describe what he was feeling.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,234 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  They came from the stars (closed with BubbleBelly321) SnowWolf 75 8,218 07-22-2018, 12:57 AM
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,413 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,626 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,338 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  C Birth at night tjopj44 12 6,554 02-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 3,906 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C Strange night anibus3 75 11,841 03-14-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,017 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  C Of The Night || (CeruleanSnowFlake) chrome 23 3,468 09-12-2016, 04:39 AM