Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321)
When they were getting quite lost in ecstasy, Jared decided this would be a great time to experimentwith things. He reached down and clutched Finn's cock that had been hard and pushing into the bottom of his belly, wetting it with is pre, and then he spread his fingers to reach fuether down, played with his balls for awhile - then stroked across his birthing canal ever so lightly. Jared was surprised to find it extremwly wet, and decided perhaps Finn's body was adapting to the changes even better - and faster than he thought.
Finn was already so overwhelmed with every one of the new and pleasurable sensations coursing through his body. It seemed as though Jared's experimental touches continued to hit all of the right spots, driving the pregnant man crazy. He squirmed and shook, gripping the bed tightly, as his sensitive body continued to feel wonderful. However, Finn also found his energy starting to feel just a bit drained. He knew he'd be exhausted when all was said and done.
Finn was indeed squirting from.his newly formed birth canal, adding to his cum and pre, it's such a mess between them but it made it all the easier for Jared's thrusts. He had been slicing through Finn, whilst his fingers explored the uncharted areas that would develop into something thatreaxhed deep within to their baby -ies. With one clever tiwst of his finger, Jared drove Finn up another wave of pleasure and the pregnant man was so lost he yelped and clenched so tight on Jared, before collapsing on him with his eyes rolled back. Jared then let go of his birth canal and held ibstead his substantial belly, and thrust another few times into the barely conscious Finn,then shoot his load so deep and hard in Finn he could feel the pregnant man jerked hard in his arms.
Finn breathlessly let out a deep and keening cry, as his muscles all tensed up at once, forcing his body to twitch at the exact moment that Jared climaxed. His eyes soon shut themselves, as the pregnant man went boneless, and practically collapsed against the mattress. His hips continued weakly thrusting themselves against Jared, as though his body was trying to take in as much of the other man as it possibly could. Soon Finn was left struggling to catch his breath, and groaning as his thighs continued to twitch.
(Oh my welcome back! I miss you but didn't want to be too pushy ;))

Indeed ti felt like Finn's canal was trying to milk all teh content from Jared's cock - making the whole experiencing even more satisfying. Jared panted as well, spurts of cum eventually stopped, but Finn's bellyl alerady felt like it was slightly more bloated from teh abundance of seeds inside of him. Jared pressed butterfly kisses on Finn's neck while he hedl him through teh aftermath of that amazing orgasm. Finn looked so well fucked, his legs spread wide, jello-like, his whole pregnant body still jerked from time to time witht he residue feelings coursign through him - which tranlsated directly to Jared whose member was still buried deep inside of Finn.

It was some blissful moments. Jared couldn't stop kissing Finn - who was finally his again. he took the smaller man into his arms, pressing his face onto his chest and caressed his back playfully, waiting for him to come down from that ecstatic high.
(Thanks for the welcome. Sorry again for being away so long!)

Finn sleepily responded to Jared's kisses until the doctor moved his face to the pregnant man's chest. It wasn't too long after Jared had begun brushing his hands against his back that it seemed as though Finn returned to his senses, and felt his adrenaline begin to fade away. Feeling oddly at ease, Finn wrapped his arms around Jared with a small sigh, and smiled.
(HAha i know how it could be when real life is being nasty....it's all good! I am excited you are back :))

"hey baby, welcome back." Jared smiled greeting Finn. "feelign ok? is that how it had been on that very first night between us, before we have this little cutie here?" Jared smiled, rubbing his belly. "i wish i hadn't forgotten about the encounter and found you earlier... so we would have started this much earlier than we do now. and you woudln't have to spend those first few months in scare." he sighed telling Finn his lamentation. Though all is good now.

He stroked his bellly and kissed him. "later.... we would explore about your new found anatomy better." Jared smirked referring to his birth canal. "Though for now, fancy a quick shower so we could get some sleep?"
Finn sleepily nodded his head, and smiled as he eagerly responded to Jared's kisses. With a small sigh, the pregnant man slowly sat up with some of Jared's help as he looked to him again.

"I'm okay. Just really tired." He reassured his lover. "That was...pretty intense, but just...too amazing for words." He kissed Jared again, moaning a little as he nibbled on the wizard's lip. "A shower sounds great right now though, mind showing me the way?"
(hey ;) happy holidays n new year!)

"You mind letting me carry you all teh way?" Jared chuckled and swept Finn off the bed to carry him to the adjoining bathroom. with each of his step, Finn's belly would jiggle slightly. "I wonder... if there's only one cutie within you." he finally said after staring at Finn's bump for some time while they entered the shower, Jared holding Finn tight beside him, just in case Finn would fall. "we should find out... would you be free after work teh coming week? Come to my clinic and we would find out..." He said holding his bump gently. "better yet, i would come pick you over so my mosy nurse would have been gone." he winked and did a quick shower for both of them.
Find moaned happily, as he felt Jared's hands start massaging his scalp and working a sweet smelling shampoo into his hair. The man otherwise stayed silent, as he thought up his response to his lover's questioning.

"Oh, that feels nice." He soon cleared his throat though. "Sorry! Um...yeah. I'm free after work pretty much every day honestly. Even before, welll this..." He gestured to his belly. "...I didn't really go out too much."
"That's great! I mean... err, yea, that's great I can spend more time with you then. You off at 5 righr? Then i would know when to pick you up... " jared voiced out hus thoughtd and smiled at how Finn was enjoying the shower. "Close your eyes and just lean back at me... you would have to move a finger in this." He said and rubbed more of Finn's scalp, rinsed away the bubbles, and proceeded to lather up his body

Jared paid special attention to Finn's bump. It's such a peculiar feeling rubbing his belly in circle. He didnt slack off on other parts though, his touch gentle and his hands warm and relaxing on the pregnant man.
Finn continued to relax at Jared's firm, but gentle touch. His whole body was still rather sensitive, partly from the magic, and partly from his own pregnancy hormones. As the doctor began asking about his schedule though, the pregnant man simply sighed, nodding his head, as he tried not to get too distracted.

"Yeah, I'm off at 5. I mean...if you don't mind coming to get me and stuff, I really think a check-up sounds like a good idea."
"Sure thing. You gonna comr down to meet me? Or should I head up to get you?" Jared wouldnt mind knowing some of Finn's colleague, but he wasnt sure of the house rules and didnt want to embarrass Finn in anyway by doing something rude and stupid.

He gtabbed Finn's waist and helped him out of the shower, wrapping him up in a huge and fluffy towel to dry him. He find it amusing that Finn wasnt struggling too much, and the whole thing reminded him ofbhow he used to bath his dog.

(Oh it's been some time! Welcone back :))
"Honestly, it might be better if I come and meet you." Finn replied, as Jared continued to dry his hair. "Not that I wouldn't like you to be there. It's just...most of my co-workers know I like guys, but they tend to gossip a lot. I don't really want you to have to deal with all that."

Finn sighed, before letting out a tired yawn, and blinking slowly. He was exhausted, and swore he was already half asleep.
"Hmm?" Jared quirked up hiw brow. "That doesnt sound like a too friendly atmosphere..." he asked but seeing how tired Finn was, he decided he could pursue this later. "Ok, goodnight for now. You deserve a lot of rest now." He said and kissed him on his lops, and laid down to spoon Finn from behind, holdign his belly protevtively.

The day had come for Jared to pick Finn up. He had been a bit early, and decided he might as well go up to meet him. If his colleagues minded, then he would just say he's finn's cousin coming for a visit. He looked throughthe directoey to locate Finn's office, and got to his floor smoothly.
Finn sighed at his desk, as he continued to type and sort through various papers on his desk. He looked up briefly to see a few of his co-workers looking on from their own cubicles to stare at him, occasionally whispering to one another. Shaking his head, Finn did his best to ignore it, and continued his work.

With his new growth it was becoming more difficult for Finn to hide his condition. Thankfully most of the people in his office just assumed he was either getting fat, or had a tumor or something. There wasn't much he could do anyway, so Finn focused on getting things done. He was surprised however to see everyone's attention soon turning to the entrance to the offices, and Finn also turned to see what had suddenly shifted their focus.
He was met with surprised stares once he stepped up to the reception. He told rhe lady who he wanted to find, stating that he was an acquiantance. He waited, and hears whispers behind him once the lady thought she was out of eaeshot. He waited,, but the lady didnt seem to be returning, and he walked around casually around the area, more for peeking intot he office area than anything - and saw Finn.

A greta smile broke on his face and he waved at him, already stepping through to find him. He walked down the small distance and already, was hearing lots of whispers - he had somewhat better hearinf than normal people, and what they said was as clear as said directly to him.
Finn smiled, and blushed at seeing Jared standing there, only for him to glance around nervously as his co-workers began to whisper among themselves. Despite this, Finn couldn't seem to contain his joy at seeing the doctor, and he gave a small wave, before setting his papers aside and grabbing his coat. Unfortunately, as he was just getting ready to go, the office's manager emerged from his office and walked out into the work space.

"Hey! Why are all of you whispering and standing around for? Get back to work!" He bellowed. Finn sighed, and tried to sneak off, but the older man stopped him. "Where are you going? "

"I'm...headed for a doctor's appointment." He spoke to the other figure, as he approached Jared. "My shift's over, and-"

"-And what?" The other man cut him off angrily. "We need you to do overtime tonight. Reschedule if you have to."
"I dont think you have that right, Sir." Jared stepped up hearing the harsh words from th3 manager. He was horrified to see how Finn waa treated in thr workspace. Aside from gossipy and no5 entirely friendly colleagues, he had such a nasty manager life must be difficult to him - now even more so when he's pregnant. "This staff of yours have a medical need, and it is stated in the law that the physical health of an employee paramounts all work needs. If the said colleague suffer from any healthy implication because of forced overtime imposed, the employer's bound to bear all financial and psychological consequences." Jared said with a determined look, it was obvious the doctor knew what he was talking about - even though some of it was from acting, Jared was no way as familiar with the relevant legislations as he sounded.

He took Finn's hand and shielded him from the manager who attempted to speak some more. "Now that Finn's shift is over, I believe he had the right to leave wtih more than sufricient reason with a medicla appointment ahead. So, good day sir, and.please be reminded to read through the employment laws for your future reference." He said, making full use of his height to tower over the other man.
Finn looked on in stunned silence, as Jared soon led him out the door of the office. It seemed like everyone else there was in shock as well, as no one spoke or moved to stop the pair. IT wasn't until they were outside that Finn finally said something.

"Thank you...for that." He blushed. "I wasn't expecting him to be such a jerk about this, but I'm glad you're here." He smiled.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,252 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  They came from the stars (closed with BubbleBelly321) SnowWolf 75 8,261 07-22-2018, 12:57 AM
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,417 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,627 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,352 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  C Birth at night tjopj44 12 6,563 02-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 3,909 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C Strange night anibus3 75 11,892 03-14-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,023 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  C Of The Night || (CeruleanSnowFlake) chrome 23 3,470 09-12-2016, 04:39 AM