The Mpreg Birthing Center
"I can't remember...I believe when you first was taking me to the room for an ultrasound." Tommy was glad Elisa was there as he was able to focus on her through the pain.

Getting his wet pants and boxers off, Tommy looked to Elisa, "Can you see how far along I am?"

((I know this is going so great, I'm going to get off for the night. I'm tired but I be on tomorow to continue))
Elisa looked at her watch and guessed about 4 minutes apart before helping Tommy change out of his wet clothes and onto a bed. Pulling on a pair of gloves, she encouraged him to try and relax as she did the exam.

"You're a good 6cm; head's at +1 station." she said after a minute, tossing the gloves into a bin. "I'd like for you to try and keep moving if you can. Gravity's going to be the best thing for helping them to come down faster."
Tommy nodded at her instructions as he began walking around the room holding his stomach, knowing that it would help the first baby descend quickly. Keeping his breathing under control, Tommy heard what sounded like another man's cries from down the hall.

"Seems someone else is having a time. I think I'll be alright walking around if you need to check on him. He seems like he needs help from his calls." Tommy looked to Elisa knowing he wanted her to stay but knew other patients needed her also even though there were other nurses.
Elisa bit her lip. Yes, she did have another patient, but she knew Tommy needed her too.

"Ok. I promised that I'd be here for you and your twins, but let me check on my other patient and get him turned over to my assistant. I'll be back in a few." she said before hurrying down the hall to the nurse's station where Sage, her assistant and co-founder of the center had just checked in.
Tommy nodded watching her leave as he continued to walk around the room. Grabbing onto the edge of the bed, Tommy stopped as he tried to breathe through a contraction.

Tommy knew Elisa wouldn't be long but he still kept looking at the door as his contraction hit it's peak causing him to let out a groan, "Ooohhh!!!"
I sat on rocking chair relax myself as feel another contractions hit. It look like it getting closer now
Name: Dr. Sage Kingston

Midwife/Assistant/Patient: Assistant Midwife
Description: She's Elisa's best friend and co-founder of the Center. They met during orientation at medical school and have been close friends ever since. She's tall, with long, curly red hair that she keeps in a ponytail, freckles, and green eyes.

(If Patient) How many children:N/A

Delivery Plan:N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing Elisa hurry over to her, she smirked.

"What's up? Juggling patients again?"

"You're not kidding." Elisa grinned back. "Listen, I'm with a patient right now who's in labor with twins. But I've got another patient in 206 who pregnant with quads. Is there anyway you can take the quad patient for me? The twins' patient is really needing me."

"Sure." Sage grinned. "I love a challenge."

"Great." she breathed handing over Matthew's file. "I really owe you one."

"We'll discuss payment later." Sage joked as Elisa hurried back down the hall. Stopping at room 206, Sage knocked on the door.

"Matthew? I'm Dr. Kingston. I'll be taking care of you today."
Hearing Tommy let out a moan, she stepped into the room and moved over to the bed, letting his hands grab hold of hers.

"See, I told you I'd be back." she smiled. He tried to smile back but it only turned into a grimace as he struggled to breath through the contraction.
Hee hee ho - i breathe though the pain as see a doctor come into the room

Hi doctor nice to see you - i still rock myself and relax
"That's it." I smile. "Just like that. How far apart have your contractions been?"
It around 10 minutes apart - i rub my huge belly and relax after contractions end
"Ok. Let go ahead and check you."

After doing an exam, I take off my gloves. "You're about at 6cm, but we need to get your contractions closer together. Let's give a little longer and if you haven't made any more progress, we'll put you on some medication."
I want it naturally i don't want any medication. Can you check babies position? By the way my water hasn't broke yet - i rub my belly
Tommy took Elisa's hand squeezing it while he continued breathing through the contraction. "I been walking around...the contraction came earlier this time...."

Tommy let go of Elisa's hand as the contraction eased up as he looked at her smiling, "Thank you."
Elisa smiled back. "No problem. See, I told you staying upright would keep things moving."
(11-13-2012, 08:07 AM)khaohom Wrote: I want it naturally i don't want any medication. Can you check babies position? By the way my water hasn't broke yet - i rub my belly

"I think we could manage that." Wheeling in an ultrasound machine, I place a glob of gel on his belly. "Sorry it's a little cold." I say as I move the device around.
It ok - i smile and feel cold on my belly
Tommy continued to move around the room with Elisa there with him. Stopping for a few more times for contractions, Tommy held onto the wall or bed for support holding Elisa's hand also.

It was during this Tommy could feel his first baby sliding down farther down the birth canal, "Can you see how far I am? I feel the baby getting lower each time."
(11-14-2012, 04:05 AM)khaohom Wrote: It ok - i smile and feel cold on my belly

'The first two babies are still head down which is a good thing.' I say. "Since you don't want medicine, let's break your water and see if we can get things moving."
(11-14-2012, 04:09 AM)TheRubyStorm Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 04:05 AM)khaohom Wrote: It ok - i smile and feel cold on my belly

'The first two babies are still head down which is a good thing.' I say. "Since you don't want medicine, let's break your water and see if we can get things moving."

Ok - i spread my legs wide for you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,738 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,380 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,515 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,673 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,033 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,748 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,822 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,186 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,771 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,151 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27