Open Breeding Farm - NSFW
Mark moved his hips around he groans in pain he feels like he gotta push he grips the ground "I gotta push please it feels like it's right there
"No pushing," Dr. Rhodes tells him as she reenters the room putting on a glove and making her way over to him. Quickly inserting her finger to see how far along he is. Removing her finger she stands up and begins to leave the stall, "You are fully effaced and dilated," she tells him. "You can start pushing on the next contraction.
Mark gets down lower on all fours he feels a contraction and started to push "ugggh it's hurts
"It is supposed to," the doctor tells him as she reenters the room as the contraction starts. "Put your chin on your chest, spread your legs wide, take a breath than hold it and bare down as hard as you can," she instructs him as she stands on the other side of the room and begins to prepare her supplies for the delivery.
Mark lays down on his back putting his leg up to his chest and breathes in and pushing down but not hard enough for the baby to move
"What are you doing?!" the doctor snaps as she sees the Cow change positions and start pushing. "You know the proper position to be in when you are in my presence. Get back on all fours immediately, 7642," she chastises him harshly. "I would hate to have to move you to the cattle shoot for this delivery," she warns while waiting for him to move, "and if you want these babies out of you, you are going to have to push much harder than that."
Mark gets on all fours on the ground having a contraction he bends down with his back pushing hard moaning in pain gripping the ground hard
"Much better," she tells him as she watches him get back into the proper position and begins pushing with more force than before. She watches as he pushes and she begins to move her supplies to be next to his foot so she will have easy access to them as well as placing an absorbent pad between his knees. "Take a breath and push again," she instructs him. "I want two good pushes per contraction."
Mark stops pushing breathing hard then waits for another contraction to come "could I have a mirror to see please
"There is nothing to see yet," she tells him. "Maybe if you behave I will get you one," she tells him as she continues to prepare her supplies while waiting for the next contraction.
Mark groans in pain having a contraction he pushes hard gripping the ground hard
"That is it," the doctor tells him as she watches the tiniest of buldges beginning to appear behind his anus. "Now take a breath and do it again. You need to get that baby down into the birth canal."
Mark groans in pain leaning down on the ground his stomach almost touches the ground he pushes with all his might but the baby didn't move that much
The doctor watches the bulge disappear as he pauses in pushing to take a breath, “that wasn’t bad,” she tells him as a backwards compliment. “Keep pushing like that and it shouldn’t take long to get the first one out. Now do it again before this contraction ends.”
Mark pushes very hard gripping the ground he screams in pain breathing fast "my anus starting to hurt miss he stops pushing as the contraction ends
The doctor watches as he pushes again, pleased to see that the bulge gets a little bigger this time before it disappears once again when the contraction ends as a small amount of fluid leaks out of him onto the absorbent pad below him. "That is normal," she says offhandedly when he complains of the pain. "That was a better push than before," she tells him as she takes out a handheld dopplar machine to check the babies' heartbeats. "Now lets see if you can keep pushing like that in order to deliver these babies," she adds as she records the heart rates in the file placed on her medical tray and waits for the next contraction to begin.
Mark started to shake feeling pressure on his anus he started to blow and pant waiting for the next contraction "I feel like my anus is on fire he groans in pain having another contraction he pushed harder
"No talking just push my little cow," the doctor tells him as she watches with interest and is very pleased to see that this time the bulge doesn't disappear when he stops pushing to take a breath. "The baby is moving into the birth canal now," she tells him, "Now take a breath and push."
Mark pushes very hard he grips the ground his feet almost give out on him he groans in pain he stops pushing again
Dr. Rhodes watches as the bulge grows slightly bigger by the end of the contraction, pleased that he is doing so well for a first timer and hoping that he will prove to be a good breeder that will be able to be used multiple times. "Rest while you can," she tells him as she inserts her fingers up inside of him to check on the positioning of the baby. "You should start crowning in the next couple of pushes and then the hard part will begin."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,180 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,486 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,064 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,803 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,737 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,522 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Breeding Facility (Open to all tops) tentaclehell 4 1,636 09-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,374 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,809 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,580 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22