Open Breeding Farm - NSFW
Mark moans in pain as the doctor hands inside him he has another contraction he started to push harder he trys not to scream
"Good boy," the doctor tells Mark as he begins to push again and she removes her fingers. She is pleased to see some fluid leak out of him as he pushes and a small dime sized opening begins to appear but disappears quickly as he stops pushing. "Again," she tells him as she replaces her used glove.
Mark pushes again he grips the ground hard breathing fast tears falling down his face he started to feel the ring of fire on his anus
As he begins to push again the dime sized opening reappears quickly and is almost to nickel sized before the contraction ends and it disappears once again, however the doctor is pleased to see that the bulge is bigger than ever and knows that the baby will be crowning within the next two contractions. Standing up she wordlessly goes out into the storage area and grabs two mirrors before returning to the stall and setting them up with one right in front of Mark's head and the other behind him so that he can see the delivery. "Remember that this is a privilege," she tells him as she returns to her spot on the floor behind him, "disobey any of my orders and they will be taken away."
Mark bends down lower trying to see a nickel size opening from his anus he groans in pain again he grips the ground hard and pushes with all his might "ma'am my anus is on fire
"No talking, just keep pushing," Dr. Rhodes tells him as she reaches over and uses her fingers to massage his hole hoping to keep it from tearing since she knows he is carrying babies that are on the larger side. As she does a bit more fluid leaks out and the nickel sized opening starts to become a quarter sized teardrop. When the contraction ends she is pleased to see that the small teardrop remains, "Looks like the crowning stage is beginning. It shouldn't be long now," she calls out to the hallway where her assistant is keeping the parents-to-be updated on the progress, ignoring the sounds of discomfort from the man in front of her.
Mark sees the teardrop stays puts he pushes harder he grips the ground even more the baby doesn't move anymore he stops pushing breathing fast
The doctor stops her massage and watches carefully as he starts pushing on the next contraction frowning slightly as it looks like the baby isn't moving but not really concerned yet. "Spread your knees further apart and push again," she tells him as she continues to observe the delivery.
Mark spread his legs further he groans in pain having another contraction he pushes again feeling the baby head moving he grips the ground harder
"Good," the doctor says as she sees the baby begin moving again, "Push until the end of the contraction," she tells him as the small teardrop begins to grow slightly before she inserts her finger and runs it around the circumference of the baby's head to check the size of it.
Mark pushes very hard he screams in pain gripping the ground hard
Dr. Rhodes spreads his cheeks wider apart as he pushes and by the end of the contraction is rewarded by the sight of the baby who is now fully crowning. "The baby is crowning now. Stop pushing and pant through the rest of the contraction," she orders him. "No pushing until I tell you, unless you want to tear," she adds as she starts getting ready for the baby to arrive.
Mark started to pant and blow fast he sees in the mirror the huge head "that's a big head for a baby
"Well what do you expect for a big baby?" she asks him sarcastically in between contractions. "When the next one comes I want you to keep panting and give smaller pushes," she tells him just as the next contraction starts.
Mark groans in pain leaning on the ground he keeps panting through the urges to push he puts his head down on the ground rubbing his sore anus
The doctor watches as his anus stretches around the crowning head. She can hear him moaning but ignores it as she does her job. When Mark reaches around his girth to massage his straining opening she allows him to for a moment before slapping his hands away, “No touching,” she tells him as she watches his dangling stomach begin to tense as another contraction starts. “Remember, four little pushes instead of two big ones,” she tells him as she places her gloved hands on either side of his anus preparing to help stretch him as the head is delivered, hoping that he follows her directions and doesn’t push too hard because she knows he will tear if he does considering the size of the head.
Mark nods his he groans in pain feeling another contraction he pushed down harder he screams in pain gripping the ground he felt the baby head pop out of his anus he started to blow and pant "shit that stung a lot
The doctor watches as Mark begins to push harder than she had instructed him. Before she can react the head has popped out in a burst of fluid and his anus is sporting a large first degree tear. “No pushing until I tel you,” she snaps as she moves quickly to check the baby’s neck to ensure the cord is not around it. She hears his complaint of stinging as she uses the suction tool to clear the nose and mouth, “of course it stings you foolish cow,” she reprimands him. “You didn’t follow my directions and tore yourself. Now I will have to stitch you up when all this is over,” she adds as she finishes the baby and moves to start wiping the trail of blood away from his opening as she waits for the baby to rotate before the shoulders can start delivering.
Mark looks down sad he doesn't push when the contraction comes "I'm sorry miss I didn't mean to push that hard it just really hurts pushing a huge baby out of my anus
“Don’t apologize to me,” the doctor tells him as she once again checks on the babies with the Doppler. “Your the one who is going to need stitches and have a longer recovery time than necessary,” she adds as another contraction begins and she watches to see if the baby will turn. “No pushing just pant,” she tells him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,180 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,486 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,064 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,803 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,737 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,522 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Breeding Facility (Open to all tops) tentaclehell 4 1,636 09-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,374 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,809 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,580 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22