Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW
Suzukaze looked at both men, embarrassed for something that didn’t even made sense. It wasn’t so weird to be vegetarian right? Or it might be because it caused him health problems? He didn’t like to show weakness in front of anyone, but experience had taught him to be always ready to explain his feeding habits. It seemed there wasn’t a lot of elemental creatures in Prine. Which only contributed in settling the alienating feeling in his heart. He wondered which creatures lived in that community.

Suzukaze repressed a sigh, disappointed of seeing that there were no people like him, at least in that part of the city. He managed to smile though, since the waiter made an effort to meet his needs. “The pancakes would be great, thank you very much. And I’ll have green tea, if it’s not a bother, please” he answered, withdrawing a bit on his seat. He had got too much attention for that day. Better to eat fast and search for his appartment.

Prine was overwhelming. How could people not get lost in there? It was simply too big for his taste, with too many people. Probably the vigilance was bigger there too. He wondered how would his brother communicate with him. It was so different from his little community, no more than sixty inhabitants, where everyone knew everyone. To be in such a big place was both scary and exciting, but he couldn't help the homesickness that invaded him when he thought about his community. He only wished he could go back there every now and then, though it would be hard.

His wings fluttered when he heard the customer talk. “Oh-hum… Yes, my apartment is a bit bigger than I thought, but I can always rent a room. Right?” he asked, unsure of his plans. He had heard that in the big cities the government was more implicated in the communities than in the rural ones, when it was easier to… go against the rules. He remembered when he and his friends bribed one of the guards in order to go to Mardi Gras. And how after an Alpha and Omega were married they could live in the town, though their residence was scripted in the community. The fact of being known and loved helped a lot in the country. “Prine is so big… I hope I won’t get lost so much”

He looked at the man, like if he was going to tell him a secret: “Hey… Are all the apartments that big? Do you know why they are like this?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone - by paulaenlaluna - 10-16-2017, 01:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,427 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,277 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,131 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,759 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,440 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,526 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,711 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,085 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,591 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,352 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething