Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW
(Well like I said; you'd never have to make a character you don't like playing or makes you uncomfortable, so don't worry about it! Thought the thought is appreciated!)

Ace spoke for a short time with Conor before the other professor finished his mug of hot coffee and left to his class room before any of his students could get there before him. Conor was a decent man to converse with, as Ace found it hard to have a conversation with people who didn't exactly understand his antics, but the dark haired professor had a dark mind like his own and so the two of them got along well enough. Perhaps it had a little to do with the other man's species as well; a Plague Doctor. Not a common creature in this day and age, though one with a dark power of disease and corruption, something the Fallen appreciated. Once Conor left however, he was alone in silence within the lounge leaving him with nothing to do but continue grading the papers in front of him. A tedious task for someone like himself.

Ace was a Language professor, which suited him just fine considering how long he'd been on the Earth and how many different languages he had picked up and could speak fluently. However it seemed many of the students did not have his particular talent and so going through their papers felt more like he had been smacking his head against a cement wall for the last thirty minutes. Granted, Ace had a bad habit of thinking his students had even a fraction of his experience and so perhaps he assigned them more difficult work than they were prepared for. At least he could spend his afternoon class going over the tests rather than coming up with a new topic. Perhaps while they worked on correcting their own mistakes he'd put together a new take-home test revolving around the same topic as the tests in front of him. That way maybe eighty percent of the students wouldn't fail like they did on this test and he could have a relatively easy day himself. Win-win.

When the door opened to the lounge once more he was almost thankful for the distraction, though it was short lived when he noticed who had come in. He recognized the man as Calix Marinos, the head of the university's rather large library, and knew from previous meetings that the other was not a talker and doubted there would be a conversation between them that could fight off the headache forming from the tests he was still attempting to get through. Still, he watched the other out of the corner of his eyes while the dark haired man placed something in the copier and then made himself some tea. Right away he could assume that from Calix's mannerisms that it would take awhile for the job to be finished and a slight smile came to his face as maybe he could entertain himself with Calix even for a little bit.

Purposefully yawning aloud, Ace set the papers next to his feet on the coffee table before stretching his arms out wide, letting his wings come out and stretch as well. Each wing was about as long as he was tall, making his wing span around twelve and a half feet, long enough to practically fill the room. Using this to his advantage he stretched the left wing out right between Calix and the copier, intentionally invading the man's personal space as the feathers fluffed themselves and settled into place. Releasing his wings after a long period of time always felt particularly nice and he let out a contented sigh as he settled himself deeper into the sofa he'd been sitting on.

Dark eyes rolled towards Calix before moving his wing and glancing towards the copier still spitting out copies one after the other with a raised eyebrow. "I'm going to assume that's not all for the library," he mentioned offhandedly before running a hand through his dark silver hair. "Playing errand boy for the students are you?" There was a teasing tone to his voice as his gaze returned to the librarian with a coy grin.

Crevan gave a slight frown though he buried it with his mug of coffee, hoping the bitter taste would wash away his bitter feelings towards Prine and the government, and the whole shitty situation they were stuck with. He knew a few couples in Prine that had tried to leave after being mated and having a child, he didn't know exactly what the government had said to them but they were still here regardless. It seemed even in Prine, after you duty was completed, you were still a prisoner. The thought left a taste more bitter than the coffee on his tongue and he chewed the bottom of his lip trying to rid himself of it. It wasn't that Crevan was completely against having a family of his own, it was more like he wanted to find it on his own, wanted to let the act happen naturally rather than it forced upon him. How could there be true affection in a relationship forced upon someone? Granted there were a handful of couples he knew that were happy together, that seemed to actually love each other, but they were still prisoners within these walls and that seemed to restrict the relationship in his opinion.

Either way, he was happy to see the slight smile on Suzukaze's face as he asked him a question, to which Crevan fought away the uncomfortable thought's he'd lost himself in to smile and nod reassuringly. "Yeah," he replied. "I can show you where it is after your breakfast if you'd like. I've been in Prine since I was eighteen so about four years now. It may seem huge, but after being here this long, I feel like I know it like the back of my hand now. Any questions you have just ask me." Though he doubted that the other man would like some of the answers Crevan had to questions newcomers always had.

There was a silence between them for a while at Suzukaze's attention seemed to be on the tea in front of him. It gave enough time for Kevin to come back with the dark haired man's food, asking Suzukaze to tell him how he liked it afterwards and if there was anything he could think of adding to the menu for vegetarians don't hesitate to tell him. Crevan watched as Kevin left before his attention was drawn back to Suzukaze at the other man's whispered question, leaning closer to the dark haired man so that he could whisper as well. What they were talking about was a taboo subject and completely illegal and even though the café was empty Crevan still felt the need to keep quiet about it.

"Not legally anyway," Crevan told him seriously. "I know there's a man in Prine that works in the black market, he's a little frightening and even the security doesn't bother him because of it. Though they have gone after his customers if they find out that they've done business with him. Either way, his prices are ridiculous and his products aren't very good. I also know a few of his customers that got pregnant despite being on his contraceptives. If you've got the money and are willing to try," his voice got lower. "I know where you can find him."
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone - by chrome - 10-17-2017, 08:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,434 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,314 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,146 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,963 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,593 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,544 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,950 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,096 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,603 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,504 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething