Closed Dragon Breeder
Long ago, in an ancient land, the people of Valos lived in peace and prosperity. But this peace was destroyed when the dragons came forth and attacked. The dragons attacked without warning and for no reason. They razed the land with fire and left only death in their path. When all hope seemed lost, all the races of Valos joined forces to defeat their common enemy. One by one, the dragons were defeated, the fiercest Dragon Lords fell from the sky as the lesser dragons followed suit. In only a few years, the dragons were wiped out from the world with nothing left but their bones and the memory of the war.

3000 years have passed since the war and the land of Valos lives in peace. But this peace seems more of an illusion than real, as a threat is on the horizon. This threat will be met by one adventurer, who never expected what would happen to him.

Name: Ryne Umbra
Race: human
Description: 4ft 6in tall, thin frame, pale skin, blue eyes, dirty blonde hair

Ryne Umbra was excited for his first adventure. As a child, he worked in a local tavern, taking food and drinks to customers in exchange for a place to sleep. He grew up hearing stories from other adventurers, their tales of grandeur and glory being inspiration for the young boy. Now a man, Ryne had set off to find treasure and adventure of his own. He recently came across a treasure that is said to hold a 1000 years worth of treasure inside. If Ryne could find the cave, he'd be rich beyond imagining.

After several days of traveling through the woods, following his map, he found a massive mountain with a large cave at its base. Ryne hesitated for a moment, but he traveled into the cave with a brave front. Traveling deep into the mountain, he found what he was looking for. Hills upon hills of gold, diamonds, and antiquities filled the cavern. Ryne had to guess that this was an old dwarven hoard. The first thing he did was play in the gold, imaging all the ways he could spend it. Truly nothing could go wrong.
Name: kurloz niteshade
Race: dragon

Kurloz stirs from deep inside his treasure filled cavern. He can hear someone playing with his gold. The unmistakable growl that shakes the mountain is deafening as he rushes towards the intruder "you dare to enter my lair and touch my gold!?!" He towers above ryne smoke rising from his mouth. His scales shine as brightly as the gems surrounding them.
Ryne backed away slowly. "Okay! Please don't hurt me! I was just leaving!" He said as he slowly walked away.
Kurloz lunges forwards blocking the exit. His eyes glow deadly. His claws click against the stone floor "no. I think not! You have entered my lair with the intent to steal from me!" He leans in to push ryne back eith his nose. "Do you know what i do to thieves?" He growls shaking the cave again "i eat them" he opens his mouth revealing the rows of sharp teeth. Each one is about the length of rynes arm and razor sharp.
"No! Please! I'll do anything if you spare me! Please!" Ryne begged as he was pushed against the wall, cowering as he watched Kurloz reveal his teeth.
Kurloz pauses to look at ryne. He grins a toothy grin "anything you say?" He sniffs at the young man blowing out some hot air at him. "I might be willing to let you live... if you agree to carry and deliver my eggs." He pauses to let that sink inn"during that time i will take care of you and protect you." He stays guarded over the entrance
Ryne froze at Kurloz's offer. Starting so young and already forced to carry a dragon's eggs. He couldn't immediately agree to the deal, but the alternative was less than satisfactory. "How many eggs would I carry? How you put them in me?" He asked cautiously.
Kurloz lays his head down to be onthe same level as ryne as he speaks. "There will be six eggs. We will have sex and in the process i will transfer the eggs to you. Over the next few months they will grow inside you. I will watch over you and when they are ready to be layed you will come to the nest and lay them." He pauses eyeing ryne "you are young, you should be perfectly healthy to carry my young
Ryne continued to shake in terror, not from Kuroz but from the idea of the pregnancy. No one in history has ever heard of a pregnant man before. There were tales and stories of such things, but it was never witnessed before. And six eggs were a lot. Ryne was unsure if he could carry the eggs, let alone deliver them. But as of this moment, he was stuck in a rock and a hard place. "And you'll let me go? That's a promise?" Ryne asked Kuroz as he looked into the eyes of the giant dragon.
"I will let you go. You have my word." He snorts a bit eyeing ryne "you understand i will be keeping an eye on you so you dont run..." he raises his head "i am the last of my kind. You will die if you run" he threatens
Ryne nodded reluctantly. "Alright. I'll do it. But how will you get me pregnant? You are obviously much larger than me." He pointed out.
Kurloz chuckles "you dont think i survived this long without magic?" He rumbles as he starts to shrink down he looks nearly human. White hair gold eyes tan skin. His still a decent size below. In this form hes rather attractive. Thats not to say that he is not still dangerous.
Ryne blushed at Kuroz's human form. He backed up against the wall, unsure what to do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,206 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,199 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 57,346 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,272 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,573 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,473 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 76,837 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,575 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 940 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,773 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas