Closed Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf)
rex groaned, leaning his head back to enjoy the sensation. he yelped when the tail unexpectedly attacked him, but it was not unwelcomed, the attention. "all i have planned for is you." he smirked and spread his legs a little wider, so he allowed for Lee's tail to rub further up to reach his balls., and then his straining cock.

He turned slightly and licked on the breasst taht's been hugging his head from behind, nuzzling against it aroused further by the faint scent of milk from it.
Milk began flowing gently from his warm breast as his tail kept rubbing his mate private part and 'tail' ''mmmhhhhh....i hope there is enough for your thirst big boy '' purred Lee until movement from his belly began rumbling through the latex fabric and lightly touch the alpha back ''oh..i think there saying hi '' giggle lee.
"You are gonna produce muvh to satisfy all those little mouths. They are already telling me not to drain their supply!" Rex giggled and moan when Lee's tail stroked on his balls. His own erection was straining against his pants.
Lee moved back in front of his mate, rubbing his rubbery rear on his mate harden member is a sensual matter as milk dripped from the inside of the suit.

''hhmmm look like I still got my moves afterall''
"You havr never lost it, I assure you." Rex smirked, thrusting up against Lee's pump ass that waa eccentuatedfurther by the latex suit. His cock slipping against the smooth fabric, adding to yhe frustration. The milk dripping down the front of Lee was startitng to soak through the plastic like material, making two darkened lines in front.
Lee began sensually rubbing his rear and applying a it more weight on Rex member, feeling in so close to his hole made him even more eager to get his second surprise going.
'' hhmm....would you like to be mooorre...hands on ? ''
"why... you shouldn't need to ask." rex answered, his voice husky from the immense need. he was thrusting forward slighty, grinding his way into Lee's plump bottom to get more friction. He didn't remember getting this aroused before... even in his ruts. He was pretty sure that wasn't the time though, alphas don't go into ruts while their mates are pregnant - a natural mechanism to prevent pregnant omegas from getting accidentally harmed by alphas.
the hormone began kicking in as the movement in his tummy only increase his feeling. something began pushing against Rex member and legs, as if there was something else going one beneath the latex '' oohh yess....''
"what the hell is that..." Rex marvelled. He reached beneath to feel along the crack between Lee's buttocks. "Babe what have you done.... you never cease to amaze me, do you?" he asked, breathlessly, as he felt something round pushing against Lee's rim. He felt around the shape. WIth a smirk, he pushed whatever object that was back inside of Lee - in one strong shove to land it on Lee's prostate.
slowly Lee unzip his suit , revealing his fur emerging from his chest and through out his entire body causing it to look like it was swelling and with Rex pounding his prostate. ''ooohhh yes baby ! keep going ! ''
"i am not a vibrator in flesh you know?" Rex smirked but kept it going, shoving the object in whenever it slipped out, and then Lee would push it out again, let there was a tug of war going on.
Finally Lee had it, he pop the top off, sliding on each side of his hip revealing his bouncy breast and exposing the fur over his body except his belly in a v-shape. Unzipping low enough to expose his personal package.

''ready for the finally ..you big stud?''
Rex moaned at what Lee's exposed body do to him. He reached forward to brush his hands along Lee's front, and got nibbled kisses along his smooth back, on his shoulder blades and arched spine dragged forward by his belly. "Try me darling..." he muttered and bit on Lee's bottom, leaving a clear toothmark on his mate's perfect globe of bum.
Lee turn around, rubbing his amble and furry breast and firmly sit on his mate throbbing member and slowly making it sank into his hole '' Go all out, dont hold back '' in anticipation and at the height of his hormone.
(so is there a toy inside of Lee or not?)

The stretch was intense. Rex's thick cock was stretching Lee open wide, ni return Lee's insides were clenching tight on Rex's ironhard cock. "you are the death of me lee..." he sighed and held Lee's hips. The omega's legs were slightly trembling, no doubt from the intense burn and pleasure.
(didnt plan to do that but if it fit better its up to you)
(Oh i thought you said something rounding out of Lee'a ass... my bad for misinterpreting. Nah, let it be, we can do without it.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Special Bond (With SnowWolf) Shadow091 84 5,447 10-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Full Court Waddle (Closed w/ pregnancywanted) SoOverdue 55 6,518 04-16-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: SoOverdue
  C Red Moon with Seedingly Roxas Atlas 2 756 03-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
Bug O Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW] BowserGreninja 49 10,163 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tsukihime
  C New Moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 83 13,430 07-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Full moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 195 35,480 04-15-2016, 03:52 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Moon Cock (Closed with alexmar2293) SeanWoods221 130 19,822 02-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnant by the Moon (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) SeanWoods221 30 4,455 12-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  College, Lab Accidents and Cribs (Closed with SRuiz) EnamelEyes 22 6,639 04-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes
  The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) missingyou421 687 195,449 03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: missingyou421