Closed Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf)
Rex was intrigued. "Is that about the surprise you have said earlier...? Ah Lee ... you are so naughty..." he smiled, his enthusiasm and excitement clear. A surprise by his lover, he was so looking forward to it. "Should I be expecting a large package?" He asked curiously, throwing another handful of bread crumbs to the ducks which quacked and fluttered their wings.
'' well its going to be....smooth on the skin but its already at home, the other package is something i want you to experiment with me'' said Lee somewhat timid , put one hand on his mate lap ''did you ever though how it feels to have your babies inside you ?''
"Hmm? Never really... I am sure it's a peculiar feeling. So, should I be expecting a fake belly?" Rex asked hesitantly. It never really crossed his mind to have that feeling, so he was curious as to where Lee was heading to.
'' yes and no, you will be having a bump but....it can also replicate the babies kick im having simultaneously'' said lee excited to share his experience with his mate. '' what do you think ?''
"So, one of those bellies with child movement assimilated in it?" Rex asked, unsurely. It's not exactly an exciting idea to him, but he guess he shouldnt dampen his mate's excitement. "Ok.. I guess it's only deserving for me to be trying that, while you have been carrying it 24/7." The alpha shrugged and attempt to vheer himself up.
'' cheer up honey, its not that bad to feel your young inside'' said lee while trying to encourage his mate ''its the type of sensation that grows on you '' continued the omega, unable to pass on the pun as he giggled and threw more bread pit at the birds.
(LOL where are we heading to? I am in fact getting a little nervous and uncertain myself)

"says you.... I think that's some body structure thing. You are thriving with life, and enjoying this uncomfortable process so much sometimes i wonder as well... " Rex distractedly followed Lee's example into throwing bedcrumbs to the pond, and laid his head gently on Lee's shoulder, closing his eyes under the shadow of teh strawhat.
(sorry for the delay, had a lot on my plate in the past day, the way i was seeing it was testing a empathy belly like those with sensor that make you feels the kicks )
(ah no problem. hmmmm i am personally not that fond of that idea, though if you insist... i guess we could play it out a little..)
(alright, as soon as you want to stop that idea let me know alright ?)

''So darling, are you ready for you little surprise ? '' ask lee with a more sultry voice, thinking of the other thing he got by the mail earlier this month.
(ok, i will.)

"alright... let's head back to grab the delivery then?" Rex said sighign, letting his lvoer had his way and offered a hand to pull him up. "And then perhpas we could have other uses for it once you have unloaded these little cuties." he smiled, seeing a bright side to it.
'' hehe, im sure we'll find something to 'play' with'' mused the omega, tempted to use his tail to tease his mate but the people in the park made him hold that though.
''speaking of which....err do you have allergies to certain fabric ?'' he ask, realizing he never though of the possibility
"Hmm fabric? i don't think so... never really have any before." Rex held Lee's lowerback like the thoughtful husband he must appeared to be in the passersby's eyes. He absentmindedly looked up. "so... there are specific fabrics involved in the merchandise you have ordered? that could cause allergies?" he asked, just as a ball came flying through and he brushed it away just before it hit Lee's belly. "hey! be careful!" he yelled at the group of teenagers, who all looked shocked at the near accident witht he basketball they had.
Lee fist was clinch and it took everything not to shout at the teens or the pull his claw out ''lets go honey.....*whisper*..your surprise is dying to let out '' said lee, trying to conceal his anger and hormonal mixture brewing an acid reaction.
Rex seldom see Lee as annoyed, and nodded quickly. "yep let's head back... you sure you are arlight though?" he asked, checking on him and almost chuckled out loud seeing Lee, in his fury, had his ears poking up so much he pushed the strawhat slightly away from his head. he pressed it down and ruffled Lee.'s hair. "Alirght lovely... they are kids. leave them alone."

they returned home, and Rex waited while Lee scooped out his mysterious package.
his fury vanished as they returned home and disappearing into the bathroom of their bedroom. unpacking the mysterious package, a all black and red latex suit with a rather open view of his milked fill breast. the suit was made on demand and fitted just well enough that no ripple or bent could be seen, there was even a small hole for the tail. The foot part were also made to mimic a more feminine version of his paw with padding for comfort.

one last glance at his rounded and squeakily figure before Lee said'' oh darling, could you come in the bedroom..pretty please ? ''
"Hmm what is it baby?" Rex strolled in casually, and was stunned by what greeted him. "Omg.... my god what did you get yourself into...." rex said, his eyes opened wide. The sleek and incredibly tight overall was covering and outlining eevrypart of Lee. He could see the protruding bellybutton, the gorgeous bottom, that huge swell, and ecen down to th3 paws, Lee looked absolutely amazing. He took a step forward, and saw Lee's tail making a huge contrast with th3 balck and red latex suit. "Oh my... that's what you have been hiding from me?" He asked, reaching out to stroke the bump that's clad by the smooyh fabric.
'' indeed darling, I was ddyyiinnng to be big enough for this'' Said Leein a sultry voice almost moaning as he circle Rex, rubbing his latex covered skin on his, gently rubbing his leg ''how about getting into something more...comfortable sweety ? '' purred Lee, his eye overflowing with lust and strong love waiting to have have.
"hmm? what are you suggesting?' Rex said, his hands almost glued to Lee's body with his new outfit. the feelingw as amazing, he looked at Lee, infatuated with his new looks, and started stripping himself, "what could be more comfortable...?"
Lee gently slip from Rex grip and rub his shoulder and slip behind the Alpha and rub his neck with his milk filled breast ''how about this ? '' add Lee before adding tail into the mix and began 'tickling' his mate private section over his pants '' we are just starting honey, i hope you got nothing planned tonight''

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Special Bond (With SnowWolf) Shadow091 84 5,479 10-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Full Court Waddle (Closed w/ pregnancywanted) SoOverdue 55 6,576 04-16-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: SoOverdue
  C Red Moon with Seedingly Roxas Atlas 2 768 03-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
Bug O Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW] BowserGreninja 49 10,226 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tsukihime
  C New Moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 83 13,529 07-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Full moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 195 35,528 04-15-2016, 03:52 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Moon Cock (Closed with alexmar2293) SeanWoods221 130 19,911 02-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnant by the Moon (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) SeanWoods221 30 4,485 12-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  College, Lab Accidents and Cribs (Closed with SRuiz) EnamelEyes 22 6,667 04-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes
  The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) missingyou421 687 196,173 03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: missingyou421