Closed Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf)
Rex found Lee's excitement absurd, for he had just been throwing up so painfully, but still he was so adorable. It brought a smile on Rex. "Yes I did i guess....and, i am pretty sure it's children." He chuckled rubbing his flat belly. "You would be so big... and I cannot wait to see what a cutie you woudl be by that time..."
'' so am i big guy'' said happily Lee with his tail wagging left and right in excitement. he saw his reflection in the bathroom window and could not stop himself give a small pat on his now flat tummy. '' next time im on top riding you hehehe XD ''
Rex actually coughed at the image. Lee, with a hugely round belly, on top of him, grinding on his lap and riding his huge cock. His tail would be curling up around his thigh, his ears flattened, and he would moan so sweetly when he fondled with his fluffy tail.... he almost thought hr would have a nosebleed at that.

It wouldnt be long for Lee to start showing. The pups - by Rex's power he could hear there were at least 2 little heartbeat after 2 months, he could predict Lee to be quite round very soon.

(How many do you think Lee should carry?)
(i wouldn't mind having quadruplet ....personally my max in this context would be octuplet )

''oh...did i hit a 'sensitive spot' '' mused lee, knowing he brought rather pleasant image to rex. He turn around, showing his rear in a teasing matter '' ill grab some mouth wash honey'' as he walk away his tail feathered rex lower part, further teasing the alpha.
(LOL that would be over my limit HAHAHA octomom is... hmm, too much. Let's stick with quads?)

the alpha chuckled at how playful Lee was, and relieved he wasn't feeling stressed by the pregnancy. Of course, he was mesmerized by the tail and caught that white furry tip, causing Lee to yelp and then the two laughed into each other. It was fun, and Rex was finding it hopeful to build a life with Lee.

As predicted, Lee's morning sickness was getting mroe and more serious by the day. Contrary to what he threw up though, his belly continued to balloon up. It was another session in frotn of the toilet bowl, and Rex widened his eyes feeling that cute bump. "LEe!" He looked at the throwing up male. "You are showing!" It had been just another 2 weeks, but that slight swell was undoubtedly a bump.
(alrighty, four pup it is)
Lee stood back up after clearing his mouth from the morning puke and look at himself in the mirror, his jaw dropped '' om my god, the babies....wait..its only being two week how big are going to be ? '' a mix a joy and surprised resonated through his voice. the prospect of have pups was wonderful, but with not even one moth under his belt he was now wondering how big he was going to get by the end.

''hum dear....how big are werewolf pup ? ''
(oops sorry, I mean it's another 2 weeks after that first puking. I didn't get the timeline out clearly... i want to say Lee is 1.5 months pregnant now)

Rex shook his head. "Nah... don't worry, you woudln't explode. Though depending on how many babies you are carrying, you could get pretty big..." His smile was all too happy as the alpha inspected his bump, childishly pressing his face onto the imperceptable bump. "And even if you are too big to move... don't worry. We alphas are born with strong enough muscles to move a pregnnat omega around." Rex smiled cheesily and quickly leapt away to duck the punch from Lee.
''ha you wish '' said lee with a big grin on his face '' even with a litter of pup in my belly i can still catch and give you a run for you money'' he continued beaming with pride and he stroke his barely pregnant tummy proudly.

by now Lee felt the heart beat of his young, he heard two clearly at first but now he could hear four of them in there.

''know where you mean daddy went too'' said lee , looking for rex with a wolfish grin on his face
Rex and Lee chased after each other and the alpha sometimes would deliberately slow down so Lee could almost catch up with him - then leap away that last second.

The slight difference in strength of heartbeat could indicate two of them were larger than the other two siblings, and for that reason, Rex had been urging Lee to eat more. He had to have nutrients to support even the smaller two pups' growth, and it wasn't easy task especially when Lee was throwing up even more frequent than eating. It was disheartening seeing Lee forcin ghimself to eat, then puke, and the cycle repeated. Rex sometimes even wanted to stop him from forcing himself, it just felt too harsh, but Lee was a proud momma and he continued.
despite the constant puking, lee began gaining weight his belly started to show more, going from a slight beer belly gut to a definite mommy tummy. each morning he would take a picture to document his progress to event started an early family photo album with Rex.

Despite not even knowing the gender, lee was already window shopping online for the required bed, baby food and all brand new family supplies they would need.

His wolf urges seemed to have calmed down but there's night where the temptation to change into his omega form was really strong but the fear of hurting the little pack stopped him.
It's the nights of the full moon that was most testing. Rex would shift, but he would maintain his human form as long as he can, so he could accompany his omega who had been fidgeting and whining on teh bed, holding his belly struggling against his inner calling. Indeed changing shape would be dangerous to the pups, and Rex was finding in ancient texts for ways to prevent that. For the time being, he would sooht his omega as much as he can, surrounding him with alpha scent that would give him security, and fondle with his ears to get him to relax.
this full moon was more painful then the forst time he discovered his wolf side, his ear were a lot more pronounced and his tail grew even more thicker, he had to fight the envy to change and the heat impulse. thankfully Rex alpha presence help calm his body down but he could still feel his body boiling from the inside.

''i...it hurts *argh*...''barely manage to said Lee between his rapid breath and heavy swaeting, hoping this night will go well.

(ill be back tomorrow, good night)
(Good night ;))

Rex' strategy was to change shape intermittently, changing back to human whenever he felt like he could. He sighed looking at the full moon, it was almost past halfway, and Rex thought he could maintain in human form for the rest of teh night now. It was paniful for him as well, but not as much as it would on Lee. He hugged him and nuzzled against him, letting the omega bury his face on his chest and bite him when it became too unbearable. "I knwo...i know, love, you are gonna be ok though. Think of the babies..." He pulled over his hand to rest it on his cute and round bump. It could still pass as a beerbelly if it was covered well by clothes, but naked as they were now, it was quite odd looking on Lee's otherwise lean body. Rex contniued to stroke his ears and ran his hand down his fluffy tail, doing whatever he could to make Lee feel better.
Lee bury his face deep into rex chest, holding on to him hard trying to fight his wild urges from surfacing and endangering his young. The moon past the halfway mark and slowly disappeared from the sky. The pain begins to died down, he slowly left himself sink into rex's arm out of exhausting and he could feel the young finally calming down.

'' *pant* *pant*..next time...your the one carrying the baby '' he barely manage to let out between the heavy breathing and overall exhaustion but still manage a weak smile.
Rex chuckled but didn't retort. He thought there was no point in aruging when it wasn't something possible, with their different anatomies, and he knew Lee knew that himself. He just nuzzled close to Lee and ruffled his hair and ears as a silent praise to how brave he had been. "You are one strong momma..." he added in his gentle and deep voice, his hands clasped around his rounded belly and caressed it. "It wouldn't be that many full moons afterwards.. and I am guessing the urges would be less difficult to get through for the next ones. Your homrones would ahve kicked in and lessen that painful urges later...." He smiled and explained, comforting Lee.
feeling reassured that the next full moon wouldn't be in long time and the hormone would lessen the pain, he could feel more and more into control of his body once more. he couldn't help but blush upon hearing rex calling him a strong momma, the role seemed impossible to have with his gender but has since fallen in love with it.

''thank you....for staying with me...you'll be a great daddy'' he smiled back at rex, still snuggled in his arm
"You are welcome mommy~" the blush didnt go unnoticrd by Rex and he knew it was probably his omega instinct kicking in. Indeed Lee had been taking up his new identity quite well, and Rex couldnt wait to see him fitting even more as he grew even more. Rex caressed Lee's belly, his large palm covering his lower belly, rubbing the most stretched part of his bump. Miraculously he produced a tube of lotion and started rubbing it, relieving the skin of the itchiness.
he purred as rex rubbed the lotion on his firm belly, his tail began to wag happily at the sensation of his mate touching him and his young, helping them growing strong and stronger. he though his mate might deserve a little reward for his valiant effort and fantastic support, as he let one of his one slip off in his lower bit.

''would daddy enjoy a threat too ?'' he teases, with a cheeky smile
Rex gasped at the unexprcted tease, but it wasnt unwelcomed. He pressed a chaste kiss on Lee and smirked. "Hmm what are you suggesting?" His hands wandered off to somewhrre even lowerx pushing his sweatpants down as his rubs now became naughtier as well, lingering around somewhere dnagerously close to his cock.
'' you'll see big guy'' lee said before sliding down and rubbing rex side sensually until he reach his mate private. he then pull carefully his underwear down. He began rubbing his member with both end before putting the tip in his mouth. his tail was now wagging at a much faster rate in excitement.

(going to work, be back in a few hours)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Special Bond (With SnowWolf) Shadow091 84 5,448 10-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Full Court Waddle (Closed w/ pregnancywanted) SoOverdue 55 6,523 04-16-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: SoOverdue
  C Red Moon with Seedingly Roxas Atlas 2 758 03-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
Bug O Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW] BowserGreninja 49 10,167 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tsukihime
  C New Moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 83 13,440 07-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Full moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 195 35,487 04-15-2016, 03:52 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Moon Cock (Closed with alexmar2293) SeanWoods221 130 19,828 02-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnant by the Moon (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) SeanWoods221 30 4,459 12-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  College, Lab Accidents and Cribs (Closed with SRuiz) EnamelEyes 22 6,639 04-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes
  The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) missingyou421 687 195,497 03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: missingyou421