Closed Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf)
It was a decent surprise when Rex went out for grocery and returned to Lee wearing baggy pants that were clearly maternal, even for one time wearing a dress - not the flowy old lady type, but a sleak and lovely dress that showed off his curves. matched with his ears and tail, he looked like someone coming out of an erotic anime, and Rex had found himself having wet dreams of Lee in a maid's outfit, with his fluffy tail poking out of his pompous dress... he startled awake afterwareds and had to head to the bathroom to jerk it off.

Lee had somehow managed to hide from Rex that he had been looking for bras. INdeed his breasts had been developing, but they were relatively flat compared with his bump, so it was less obvious for Rex who could only see Lee covered by bagg shirts. The box of delivery arrvied when Rex had been out, so when he walked into Lee trying on his bra, he gawked and shamefully found his member leaping up to attention immediately.
'' oh dear...i...eh...i can explain Rex'' the omega tail went straight up in fear and embarrassment. Still holding the bra against his bare chest...and breast. After a few second of silence, Lee resign and show Rex his D size breast hanging off.

'' I had a little issue an...and i wasnt sure how to bring it up.....an...and '' Lee tried to explain the situation, as embarrassing as it is, he didn't wanted to weird out of Rex but he wasn't sure how to say it.
Rex's eyes went wide seeing the little cuties - or more like bigges - that were Lee's breasts popping out. He ddin't know how he managed to miss that all along, but they rested heavily on his large, round belly that could very well pass for an 8-month pregnant belly on any ohter woman. He was stunned and the came forward. "That's you haven't been letting me touch your chest lately.... gosh. Do they hurt?"

rex stroked his breasts. He had expected them to be slightly hard, but no, with the pups still a long way from coming, hsi body apparently wasn't lactating just yet, but his breasts had been developing in preparation for that and they felt like - jello. Soft, smooth, and slightly bouncy as he played with them cupping them. "wow i couldn't contain them in my hands even!" Rex exclaimed, missing the tears of humiliation that was rolling in Lee's eyes.
Feeling Rex strong hand touching his breast, they felt warm and nice but the nipple were painful '' t..t.t..they do hurt a bit, especially the nipple '' Lee said, at first a humiliated but at the same time reassured his mate seemed to like them. Having a litter felt fantastic but for some reason having a sensitive D cup pair bouncing off his chest at every step freaked him out the most so far in his pregnancy.

''can..y-yyou please.let them go a..and.help me with m..m..my bra ?'' ask lee, feeling helpless and somewhat humiliated
It was fun hearing Lee almost begging him to let his breasts go, like he had held hostage of them. HE released them and immediately they dropped down to his belly, but his fingers lingered around the nipples that had become reddish and enlarged - almost like cherries. They were also warm, almost too warm with all the growth going on. He fondled with them, eliciting hisses from Lee, before finally letting them go. "You know... i have a way of making them feel a little better."

taking the bras, he glanced at the laces and smirked. "Hmmm these laces are...." He paused looking at Lee thougthfully. "they suit you, mommy." He smiled sweetly at the use of the feminine word with the feminine clothing, and returned to him to tug his D cups into the bras. "Oops...." The bras weren't exactly a nice fit, they squeezed on his breasts snugly, almost painfully tight on him. "You shoul dhave brought a larger cup size...." Rex whispered, being very close to Lee, his breath brushed against his wofl ears.
''ouff...your right they are tight....can you pass me the one in the blue package ? its a sport one , it stretches more i think'' ask Lee, trying to not melt at the feeling of the alpha hot breath on his ears. in his head he was begging for Rex not to pick up the wrong box, as a surprise was waiting for him tonight.

As sensible as his nipple has gotten, it was nice to know his mate liked them and even played with them and couldn't wait to lactate to surprise him with a milk shower.
Rex saw another box other than the blue package. He was curious, but acted according to his omega's words first. "A sports one? I thought those come in even tighter than normal ones.... not that I know a hell lot of about bras." He smirked looking back at Lee. He got the blue package and int eh process brushed off the other box, but before he could see teh content that was spilled out, Lee yelped so loudly Rex was startled. "waht is it? something hurting you?" he turned around looking at Lee.
Lee turn around with a baby blue sport bra, holding firmly but comfortably his massive breast '' it fit ! '' he said , finally smiling, making them bounced unintentionally. He immediately snatch the black box '' huh huh, dont peek early you naughty little boy'' said Lee before walking to the bathroon, his confidence returning to him as he no longer has to hide his new attribute and can walk around the house with having them knocking stuff around the house.

'' wait here ok ?'' Lee ask before locking himself in the bathroom
Rex had risen up to the bait. he was curious, and from teh smile on Lee, he had a feeling this would be something exciting, which fueled even more of his raging imagination. he stood there looking at the bathroom door, and decided perhaps he should pay more attention tot he wardrobe that he shared with Lee. Perhaps he would make some surprsing discovery...

Opening the door, he searched in the drawers and was surprised by the amount of maternity clothes already there, and even more surprised by the few dresses he saw. Perhaps Lee was finding them more conveninet for his large tail...?
Afer a few minute, Lee emerge from the bathroom in a Black maid outfit, which hugged and revealed the full size of his belly, beast and somewhat his booty but the rest was exposed with sleek black fishnet , showing that lee also shaved his leg and his massive tail have a small black bow tie. His apron hide his little hardy and wore a red collar saying '' belong to the big bad wolf''

Lee took a very feminine and sensual walking pattern as he made his way toward his mate '' now then bad boy, what am i going to do with you ? ''
Lee took Rex's breath away. He was simply stunning in the outfit and that newly formed breasts strained against the costume, showing and nice cleavage ob top of his lovely belly that had been eccentuated by the skirt. Rex took a moment to register Lee's words. He admired Lee's lovely walk with wide eyes, and could only dumbly touch his belly and feel the stretch of the sift fabric over his bump.

Rex smiled at Lee and snaked his hands up the smooth legs of Lee's, landing at his bottom and smacked them hard. "Why, you are my maid. And a naughty maid... who's k carrying my bastard children. You better get down and present yourself, or the lady would come in any second and ruin any fun we could have..."
''oooh dear, this time the lady wont be hear to save '' giggle Lee as he push rex on the bed and made his way on his lap, now sitting on his lap with his belly rubbing on rex's. The omega massive tail began making its way down the Alpha's part, gently feathering them ''now big bad wolf,how about you show your mistress some loving ? ''
said the omega, while gently rubbing rex chest.
With his agile tail playing.tricks, the 'big bad wolf' snatched it to a halt and that's when he saw the tint bowtie at the tip of it. He teased it by pulling it over to brush agaibst his lips, and smiled at Lee. "Oh yea... it's time to shower my mistress with some love... so that you would glow in front of the lady, and everyone else. Everyobe would know you had just been wellfucked by the master despite so heavily prrfnant already..." rex caressed his fishnet clad thigh while expertly unbuttoned rhe maid's dress, then pulled thr garment from his shoulder to see more and more fo the gorgeous body of Lee's.
'' now now, no need to be vulgar you big beast'' murred lee, the sensation of his mate big hand on his soft thigh was already making his libido going nuts but hes decide to go a step forward, his tail slip from rex hand and pull his pant down to his ankle. ''now master, make me glow brighter than a star''
Rex slipped his hand down to the perky bottom of Lee and slid along the crack, over his moist and ready opening.just as precaution, he slipped a finger in, testing and stretching Lee, ensuring he was aroused enough to be lubricating himself. It was easy for an omega to become ready for his alpha, especially during times of pregnancies when they needed their mate's seed to stabilize their emotuons, and also their knots to stretch their birth canal.

Rex slipped anotehr finger in - and a third one before he was satisfied Lee wouldnt tear. It would still brun, his cock was much thicker compared to his fingers, but he was sure his naughty maid would.love it. "Ready for a ride?" Rex smirked and played with his tail, then lifted Lee up by his waist to sit him down on his cock directly, slipping all the way in.
Lee smiled, resting his hand on top of his breast with hunger in his eyes, his libido was in overdrive and ready for a wild ride like the first time they done. his tail gently wrap around Rex genitalia '' oh darling, send me to moon ! '' shouted lee in full ecstasy.

His lip began to swell and drip lubricant, it expand to fit his mate large member.
Rex hummed in approval. WIthout removing his entire dress, leaving the bottom part on him, he positioned lee right on top of his cock and released him, lettin ghis cock slide through to Lee like a knife going through butter - seamlessly and smoothly. He groaned with the pressure, Lee had been tight but still, the lubircation worked miracles and he was soon enveloped in incredible warmth. He groaned and took the hips of Lee, thrusting up so hard he made his belly jiggle.
Lee began moaning quite loudly, his belly jiggling along with his breast swinging up and down. His tail rubbed more and more his mate private part, his ear were wiggling madly in ecstasy as Red member penetrate him deeper and deeper

'' ooh yes, make mama feel good ''
Alpha wolf's stamina was great, they had to push tehir omegas into absolute ecstacy to increase the chance of conception, so they were relentlless in their thrusts. WIht just minute chnages of his angles, Rex was in search of the one spot that would have Lee scream, that would get his little omega to lose his mind, to transform entirely into his bitch. He pulled Lee downward so he could play with his ears at the same time.
lee happily complied as he position himself over his Alpha,close enough for him to play with his fluffy ears and giggly breast. The sexual interaction made the wolf within wild and slight sign shown as small patches of white fur began growing around his genitalia, covering his alpha member thrusting deep into him in search of his 'sensitive spot'.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Special Bond (With SnowWolf) Shadow091 84 5,474 10-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Full Court Waddle (Closed w/ pregnancywanted) SoOverdue 55 6,558 04-16-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: SoOverdue
  C Red Moon with Seedingly Roxas Atlas 2 767 03-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
Bug O Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW] BowserGreninja 49 10,211 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tsukihime
  C New Moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 83 13,513 07-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Full moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 195 35,522 04-15-2016, 03:52 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Moon Cock (Closed with alexmar2293) SeanWoods221 130 19,893 02-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnant by the Moon (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) SeanWoods221 30 4,482 12-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  College, Lab Accidents and Cribs (Closed with SRuiz) EnamelEyes 22 6,663 04-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes
  The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) missingyou421 687 196,009 03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: missingyou421