Closed Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf)
"Ibwould be as careful as I can.... though when the big guy's out, I am not going to have as much control, you know you are always too temptateous to resist...." rex agreed to try and closed his eyes while dry humpibg against Lee, holding his belly still but his thrusts got stronger and faster, causing jiggles of his belly and breasts against each other. Lee had grown large enough his belly was almost brushing agaibdt the bed
knowing this would be one of the last time he could go on all four for awhile, he'll enjoy the most of it. never he would imagine he would enjoy the jiggling motion from his breast and belly this much but his mate always seemed to have a way to make him comfortable with his more feminine and enjoy it in every way.

'' go for it '' said lee, ready to take the pounding of his life.
Rex let some of his wolfish self surface, his dark ears started perking through and his bushy dark tail emerged. he was lucky to have removed his patns before that so he didn't tear through it. While his body expereicned those changes, Rex rubbed his thick cockhead against Lee's opening, coating it handsomely with his pre, and then breached him in one go, causing a sweet howl from the heavily pregnant omega.
The sudden penetration caught him by surprise but the libido made him softly howl. '' now were heading somewhere big guy'' said lee as his tail began rubbing his mates private to 'encourage' him.
With his wolf let out partially, Rex was a little more physical. He growled at the tease of his mate and slapped on his snowy buttovks, causing a ripplr that was further continued on by Rex's hard fuck. He would drag his thick cock out almost all the way, leavibg on his mushroomhead in, then slam his length in full force, causing the plush body of Lee's to jiggle. He gradually picked up in speed, and the room was filled with the slapping of flesh on flesh with squishy fluids.
each thrust, the more his libido was taking over his mind and every bit of doubt or worry were drowned in pleasure and lust. The strong slaps from hismate hurt but brought another foreign pleasure he never though he would like. ''mmmhhh Harder big guy ! '' said Lee as he tried to grasp his mate tails from behind.
Lee eventually succeeded. His rough abd bushy tail clasped by his mate, the alpha was agitated fuether and he slammed hard and strong into Lee, making his belly jiggle so hard it caused a ripple of movement from tbe inside. His breasts also dangled underneath. Rex cupped the cantaloup sized boobs of Lee's and kneaded them, drawing circles with the fleshy globes and tweezed his nipples, picking on the cherries when he renewed his vigorous fucking lifting Lee slightly higher up, changing his angles.
As Rex booty pounding increase in intensity, double with the jiggly motion of is body being rock around the room, Lee was swimming in ecstasy. with on hand he was holding his weight thanks to his werewolf strength and the other stroking his mate tail against his belly.

The change of angle surprised him at first but didnt mind, all he wanted was to moment to keep going longer. ''keep going you big sexy beast''
Rex growled and nibbled on the fluffy ear that's twitching right in front of him. His pumping was so hard the large belly of Lee's is flapping against his thighs, wobbling so violently against his own flesh the sound resinated in th3 room. The bed also squeaked from their vigorous motion, and bits of milky droplets started leaking from Lee's nipples, the pleasure encouraging its production

Rex was quite lost in the pleasure, more and more of his body started turning. His legs shortened and fur started growing.on his calves. Soon, he woukd turn into a real wolf and mount Lee from behind.
Lee was lost in ecstasy as concentration on staying human became more and more difficult to him as small patches of white fur began to surge out of his cross his leg.

'' ooh sweety...*moan* i think you ..can let go before i turned....i cant resist for much longer'' plead Lee before its too late
Luckily for Lee, Rex's paternal instincts existed even in his wolf form, and he stopped and growled, like the alpha was warning his omega, using his absolute authority over the smaller male to obey. He surged forward, even his hands had turned into fluffy paws now, and stepped onto the back of Lee, nuzzling the back of his neck and bit down, drawing slight blood but that also got Lee's concenteation back a little.

The alpha had turned entirely now, and his cock swelled up at the bottom, forming a knot that stretched Lee so wide it had turned into pain.
the fur slowly retracted in lee's body but it did little to diminishes his lust toward his Alpha now a big black werewolf. His inside began stretching along with his mate ever growing member, making his clench in pain.

''yes...yes...yes..make me your big momma *small bit of drool came on the side of lee's lips like a wolf in major heat*...fill me till i cant walk !'' shouted lee lost in lust.

Both him, his mate and and their children all united in a signal mass of pleasure and wellness. from that point on he knew he was made to be an omega and never again he will be alone again. With a strong and lovable Alpha mate and their little pup brewing inside him, his old life fade away as his new purpose in life was now clear, be happy with Rex and carry his children and love them all as they are his world now.
The big wolf's paws sank down on Lee's shoulders and the wolf was thrusting into Lee with a superhuman speed, there were foam where the 2 met from.how vigorous Rex was slamming into his omega, and the smaller male was squirting as well, from both his opening and his cock. They were lost in ecstasy, tireless in chasing for the ultimate goal.

Rex was slamming so hard into Lee, his omega's eyes rolled back while he drooled. The alpha wolf howled in pleasure, his knot growing larger and larger. Lee's belly was pounded into so hard, it was pressed against the bed and the pups kicked vigorously as well, attacking Lee from both the inside and the outside. The wolf brain's also filled with tbe thought of fucking his omega, fuck him so raw rhat he wohld be kept pregnant all tbe time.
His entire body felt like it was catching on fire from the mix of ecstasy, pain and pure joy. The feelings of his pup rocking his inside and his mate rocking the rear, he couldn't hold it in any longer. Lee howled with all of the strength his lung could must as fluid splashed from his rear and through his milk filled breast.

Dropping on his back out of exhaustion, He stared back had his fully transformed mate '' ooohhh sweety *heavily breathing* ....we got to do this more often''
The big black wolf just growled - and started pounding again, this time pressing.its paws on Lee's shoulders. It's a difficult position for Lee, for the belly crashed onto himself and tje pups' weight was making it difficult to breath. The omega's eyes rolled back from the thickeneing cock of Rex filling.his canal once again, getting pushed over ghe edge very soon after the last one, making this orgasm almost painful and unwanted. It's simply been too soon. But the omega wasnt going to let go so easily, as his knot swelled up so much, he was stretching Lee to the brink of tearing, and the omega gagged from it.

Rex exploded so deep within Lee, his belly swelled up visibly, and the wolf was still coming in huge spurts.
The surprise 'extra' left him exhausted and breathless, leaking sexual fluid from his own body and his mate seeds. His hole felt like someone shove a tree trunk in and out and set is inside on fire. His ever growing bloated tummy began to hurt him now as Lee began cringing trying to not to show pain but the little tears at the corner of his eyes betrayed him. ''Baby it hurts !!'' finally cried out Lee with his tummy almost twice its original size.
(LOL twice its size seemed a little... hmmm too much?)

Rex howled while he knotted and seeded his mate again. His hips kept up with sporadic thrusts when he spurted out another rope of seed. Eventually it was Lee's belly rising up to nudge against his soft underbelly that had Rex returning to his senses. He opened his eyes and the golsen pupils shrunk seeing his mate's tears. Lee looked like a mess. He was covered in sweat and tears, his breasts leaking, amd his belly horrifyingly large, but the moment the alpha tried to move, he felt his member tugged so tight in the omega's canal, he would tear him if he attempted to move. He tried to at least push himself up from Lee and not put presssure on his pupand seed-filled belly, and willing his knot to die down quick.
(sorry i wasnt sure of the scale, my bad you can disregard that part)

Lee almost passed out from the experience, he knew he ask for it and knew the risk but he never expected it would be this intense. Managing to catch a glimpse at Rex who seemed to have gain his senses back, the omega smiled but when he felt rex trying to get his member out of him and being too tight, lee couldn't help but giggle

''got it stuck honey ? ''
"Hey.... this isnt funny... ok well it is." Rex was at first serious, too worried about indeed hurting Lee, then he started giggling as well seeing how ridiculous this is. "Aww you are too sneaky... got me so aroused we ended up like this. Too bad, i think this could take another 20 minutes to die down." While he spoke, Rex's nuzzle receded and his fur started vanishing, his paws grew and he regained his hyman form - except for his cock. Though at least now he could flop down beside Lee and held the omega in his arms in a more comfortable position for both.

(Ya its alright... i thought Lee's almost appearing like 8 months pregnant with so many pups - but with a few months ahead still?)
(yeah, hes definitely looking a month or two ahead size wise)

''aww thats too bad, its pretty warm with you inside me'' giggle Lee, regaining his senses and humor. Leaning his head of his mate chest, at long last catching his breath but still leaking fluid from multiple part. as painful as the experience wise it was a great learning experience and now he knew his limit with his body without changing and how Rex can go in his wolf side.

'' quite the wild ride you gave me, i think you might have put more pup in there '' giggle lee, exhausted but in a good mood

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Special Bond (With SnowWolf) Shadow091 84 5,474 10-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Full Court Waddle (Closed w/ pregnancywanted) SoOverdue 55 6,557 04-16-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: SoOverdue
  C Red Moon with Seedingly Roxas Atlas 2 767 03-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
Bug O Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW] BowserGreninja 49 10,211 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tsukihime
  C New Moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 83 13,510 07-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Full moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 195 35,522 04-15-2016, 03:52 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Moon Cock (Closed with alexmar2293) SeanWoods221 130 19,890 02-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnant by the Moon (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) SeanWoods221 30 4,481 12-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  College, Lab Accidents and Cribs (Closed with SRuiz) EnamelEyes 22 6,662 04-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes
  The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) missingyou421 687 195,995 03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: missingyou421