Closed Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf)
(HAHA i somewhat wanna play with Lee's ears and tail for a ltitle longer.. just another morning after first? Then we might skip ahead?)

It was satisfying, and when they climaxed, Rex once again bit down on Lee right at the spot where the temporary mark had been - and bonded with the omega for life. From now on, they would be a pair no matter what. A mated couple. He came in spurts, while deeply knotted in Lee, and soon his virile and massive loads of seeds would fill his snowy belly to the point that he looked pregnant already.

It was endless sex, and by the time they regained some kind of consciousness, it was another day gone. Rex could only be thankful as htis didn't trigger his rut, or this would last for even longer. He had still been on the couch with his omega, tangled together, but both were in human forms. He winced when he tried to move, and found himself stil buried deep in Lee.
(sure thing)

There no denying it now, he was now mated for life with his friend...and for once in his life, to hell with regulation or normal people standard. now he is an omega werewolf with permanent ear and tail and his life would never be the same ever.

Now deeply asleep with rex, his tail instinctively wrap around them both.
Rex had to smile at the soft fluffy tail wrapped around him. He pressed a gentle kiss on Lee's head and tried to extricate himself from the omega's clutch - and failed. He abandoned the thought and this time, tried to maneuver them both into the bath. He first held on Lee, and slipped out of him first, and then carried him as gently as he could to the upstairs bathroom, only to find a trickle of his seed oozing out of Lee and surely ruined the couch and left a trail behind them. He graoned at the cleaning that would follow up, and proceeded to get them cleaned first.
Lee felt like a princess being carried in this fashion and admittedly he enjoy iy, this was the first time he felt loved this much. he couldn't help to notice a little bulge in his belly due to rex massive unloading and though 'not bad for a first time, i could get use to this more often'

He felt the warm water from the bath warming his tail first before sinking into it entirely...not without pulling rex hand to join him.
"Aright alright... coming in." Rex chuckled at the clingy little omega. That's normal for newly bonded pairs but it still warmed his heart. He grabbed a sponge and got into the tub with Lee, holding him close while the smaller man curled up on him. It felt strangely cozy, and Rex enjoyed bathing for Lee so much.

He rubbed along Lee's body, adn when he got to his bottom, he brushed against his opening first. It was slightly swollen, but Rex had to clean his insides as well. He gently pressed on the swollen ring of muscle and pushed his finger in, all the while rubbing at the root of his tail to distract Lee from teh discomfort. "Relax...... and maybe push a ltitle? Gotta get this out..."
The sensation didnt go unnoticed as lee tried to cover the moans reaction at the feeling of rex finger penetrate his rear.
' oh dear....best bath ever' he though as he had a hard trying to conceal his reaction.
rex chuckled at teh cute reaction from Lee. He nuzzled against his fluffy ears, even playfully nibbled the tip of it as he continued to probe. "You are doing this to me so i would be willing to give you baths later right?" He murmured marking how cute Lee was right now.
Lee murred and reply '' cant say your mate isnt a clean one '' before splashing Rex with his tail playfully.
While they drired themselves, Rex took out a pants of his and cut a hole through the bottom before fitting the pair of pants on Lee. It was another baggy pair of sweatpants, and this time there was enough space for his fluffy tail to get through. Rex pulled the white furry hair out, and smacked Lee's cute bottom playfully. "Done!" He smiled cheekily, still half kneeling on the floor from helping Lee dressed. He rested his head on Lee's flat stomach and sighed, but didn't say anything.
''hey rex...*smiled warmly* thank you '' said lee will giving his alpha a kiss on the top of his head. with tail wrap them both once more keeping them warmed.

''so...whats next for us ? '' the question was rocking in his head, everything went too good to be truth in an unexpected fashion, he needed a confirmation he wasnt dreaming anymore and this new life was there to stay.
"hmm you would need to stay here until we find some solution for these." Rex once again rubbed his perky ears, getting quite obsessed with them. "And then we would see how we could work out in this life..." He knew most probably Lee had conceived, their little pups would be arrive in 9 months and that would have kept them occupied enough. "You wouldn't happen to need to get to work or. what right? By the way... i hadn' treally asked, what's got you back here? I thought NZ is good?"
lee's wolf ear lowered down, now taking a more sombre and sad tone '' it was at first, working on hydrogen battery for car....before the company got sold to chinese and they kick all of use out without pay'' a sens of bitterness resonated out of his answer.

''and my old landlord rented my place despite knowing i was coming back for christmas and my parent....*lee fang started to show*..lets not get on that topic today''
"Aww I am so sorry Lee... oh babe you are gonna be ok now. We have a home together... " The alpha's heart went for his omega. He could feel how betrayed and sad Lee must have felt. He wrapped him up tight and carried him to their bedroom, yes, "theri" bedroom, and sat down holding him tigth. He was somewhat glad at least he had been here with him, estabalishing a permanent bond with Lee in this difficult time of his mate's life, albeit the circumstances.

He pressed ubtterfly kisses on his face, murmuring sweetwords to him. "You are gonna be alright... hmm, let's leave all that sh*t behind, you are with me and you are safe now."
''thanks sweety '' said lee, finally hearing the word hes been needing the most in those past days, finally founding some good in his life. '' im not sure what ill be able to do with a big tail sticking out , but ill do my part in this too'' said lee, not only he honestly wanted to do his part in the relationship, but he wanted to make the best of his new life. Even more after realizing he was in heat and rex came without protection, he's going to have to check himself for awhile.
(I take the liberty to skip?)

Rex never knew the feeling of having a mate is so good, but right now he just wanted to pamper his mate and spoil him rotten, relieving him of all worries and sadness. He hoped he would be able to give Lee the perfect life that he so deserved, his friend had been the best person in the world.

They settled in a strange harmony. Rex had been a freelancer, his family wealth in fact was enough to support him, so bascially he had just been picking up jobs here and there, which was most convenien tto him now for he could spend all day with his new mate. He had the time to finally brief Lee of what it was like as werewolves,and what they were capable of doing. It was during dinner a few days later that he mentioned about the possibilties ahead of them. "lee... you know, hmm, err, we have mated? So... about, the possibility of... conceiving..." He glanced at his still flat belly and fidgeted.
(ok)
Rex question made him jump in surprise, he remembered their previous conversation before mating when he first change in heat. For strange reason, the idea of carrying a child felt...good.

''so you think i might have your child since that last time ?..but im a male, who does it work for same sex werewolf couple ?''
Rex felt like he couldn't face Lee directly, so with dinner done, he went to him and picked him up directly from his chair - that had soon become his habit, he loved having his mate in his arms, it felt like he could protect him from everything. He sat down placing Lee on his lap, so that they wouldn't be seeing each other's face. He wrapped his arms around Lee, his palms landing on his belly.

"So... hmm. When you changed, you presented as an omega. There's a womb-like structure now at the end of your, hmm, rectum. If you have indeed conceived... then your anatomy would gradually change to accomodate for the babies. They would grow and your canal would prepare itself for the delivery when the pups are ready..." Rex hoped he explained clear enough. He had used the plural form, for it was almost certain it would be multiples.
'' pups ? you think there's might me more than one in there ? '' lee was surprise that rex though he was having a litter brewing inside him. his mind scramble at any sign that he may be pregnant. Nothing came to his mind but at that time, his body decide to send a message to him.

A sudden nauseous feeling came to him, Lee jump from rex lap and dashes for the bathroom where his breakfast 'resurface'...and the one the day before as well
This was sort of expected, and Rex had been carefully observing for something like this... he graoned to himself though, for this had confirmed the inevitable. He knew, but he still got that tiny thought deep under that maybe Lee hadn't conceived being just turned, so he wouldn't have to face the scary prospect of becoming a parent very soon. He shook his head and quickly followed Lee, and he sympathized with him, especially when he saw how his perky ears drooped with the bouts of nauseousness.

patting his back, Rex tried to calm him, holding his hair for him as he once again threw up agianst the toilet bowl. It would be a tough few months ahead of them if his symptoms were as serious this early on.
after cleaning his face after chucking his breakfast out he normally would be beaten out and moody but he wasn't, in fact he was excited. 'holy fuck, were having a child' he though before turning around and hug Rex. he whispered ''you got me good big guy''

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Special Bond (With SnowWolf) Shadow091 84 5,457 10-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Full Court Waddle (Closed w/ pregnancywanted) SoOverdue 55 6,537 04-16-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: SoOverdue
  C Red Moon with Seedingly Roxas Atlas 2 762 03-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
Bug O Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW] BowserGreninja 49 10,171 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tsukihime
  C New Moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 83 13,469 07-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Full moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 195 35,502 04-15-2016, 03:52 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Moon Cock (Closed with alexmar2293) SeanWoods221 130 19,853 02-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnant by the Moon (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) SeanWoods221 30 4,466 12-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  College, Lab Accidents and Cribs (Closed with SRuiz) EnamelEyes 22 6,645 04-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes
  The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) missingyou421 687 195,688 03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: missingyou421