The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open)
Akira was easily amused by the man's glare, chuckling at the sight of it. She could easily take him down if she wanted. She may have been a woman but she had a strong fighting skill. She would tackle him if such a situation would probably truly spiral out of control. 

Akira was always prepared just in case. She wondered as to why she was cruel to slaves but kept those sinful thoughts to herself. She did not want to be spoken to by her new slave no matter how much she desired to figure out as to why she was the way she was.

Akira was now the mistress of a new victim, the many slaves died of old age. She made sure that each passing day that she would have her way with her newest one. She was the predator and her slave was the prey. She could not wait until her victim would become pregnant by her healthy sperm and struggle through the harsh 9 month pregnancy. And the rough, unbearable process known as birth.

"Ha! ... well, that fact is where you are wrong, my little mouse. I have the ability to impregnate you with my children." Akira replied, a smooth purr to her voice. She smirked once more, not caring about if her slave would be in pain. The fear, oh how if fueled her true arousal.

Without warning, Akira grabbed her slave by the neck, forcing himself to his hands and knees on the bed of her room. Before she knew it she reached down, stroking her cock vigorously to get it rock hard. She pinned him down on his stomach with a hand, using the other one to guide the tip of her cock to the entrance of her slave's tight opening.

As much as Akira wished to destroy her slave's body she did not want to be too rough. She began hard, harsh, thrust like movements with her slender but strong hips. She gripped and held his hips roughly, each sexual movement causing a n awful and cruel strain on his own hips.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) - by SilentFeather - 11-18-2017, 06:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,238 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,510 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,628 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,304 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething