The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open)
(Yes, I can. I hope that I am doing well so far?)

I smirked darkly, chuckling once more. I looked into your eyes with a sinister gaze. I spoke in your ear once more, adding much more carelessness to each of my whispered of words. I did not care in the very least as I added to the sharp waves of many many countless pains you felt in your weary body, I could see an expression of agony written on your handsome facial features. Life was bliss ..

I did not care in the very least, no apology would cross through the threshold of my teeth and lips. You are mine and mine alone, no other woman or man would have an opportunity to touch what I owned. Once I began sex I knew that there would be a reason for this which would be pregnancy and waiting the unbearable nine months and the final moment when you birth forth our child.

Joyous! .. simply exciting.  I held you down, my lips eagerly kissing down the length of your spine. I wanted this such moment of bliss to never end. Never ever.

"My sweet little mouse, I would care about your pain but being a Mistress I haven't a single care." I chuckle once more and moaned with each forceful thrust that I put forth inside the depths of your quivering body, gobbling up each pained moan that escaped your struggling lungs and rushed past your lips. I desired to hear each one, getting me harder and harder with each moment.

"Aw, does my little suffering mouse feel pain? .. I love it when my victims beg." I replied to your pleads, each one fueling me like a roaring wildfire. I was called many things in my lifetime but I considered this to be icing on the cake. I took negative words thrown my way and cherished it like a child receiving presents on the dawn of a special, well deserved Christmas day after waiting.

"Soon my pet, soon your womb will be filled up to the brim with my seed and your stomach will grow round with the growth of our child." I said.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) - by SilentFeather - 11-19-2017, 01:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,573 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,640 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,311 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething