Experimental Lab 49 (Open RP) (NSFW)
"Addison, you've made it! Now, why don't you and Kevin lay on these tables and we'll get started?" Sam said as he gestured to the examination tables on opposite sides of the transportation device. He then turned towards Thomas and said, "Now remember, Tom. Addison has eleven fetuses in his womb, one of which is in it's second trimester in development and the rest are in their first trimester of development. The one in it's second trimester is the one that Addison wants to keep, the rest can be transferred into Kevin, can you do it?"
I waddled over to the left examination table and laid down on my back, rubbing my massive belly while Addison made his way over to the other table.
Addison bit his lip, but went and lay down on the table with a shudder as the cold metal touched his skin.
"Good, now if you would just lift up your shirts so that your bellies are exposed." Sam waited for Kevin and Addison to lift up their shirts and lifted up two large tubes connected to the machine with funnels at the ends of them and placed the funnels on top of Kevin's and Addison's wombs. He then turned to Tom again and said, "Alright, Tom. Are you ready to do this?"
I eagerly awaited the chance to have ten of Addison's babies transferred into my already gigantic belly, feeling a lot of movement in there.
Name: Saxon
Description: very thin except for large bulge underweight
 Scientist or test subject: Test subject
Are you pregnant: Yes
If you said yes to being pregnant, please answer the following questions.
How far along are you and how long are you expected to be pregnant for: 10 months pregnant-14 months
How many children are you pregnant with: 18
What strange side effects, if any, have you experienced, physical or if any: trouble urinating and when does ot hurts. Trouble breathing.

Saxon woke up from his nap by his babies kicking him. He rubbed his enormous gut trying to soothe them

Sam Pregali then started with the procedure. He threw a nearby switch as energy surged inside of Addison's and Kevin's respective wombs and a blinding light fills the room, causing Sam to cover his eyes. Minutes later, the room darkens as the machine finishes the fetus transferring procedure. Then Sam looked at two nearby computer screens that showed the inside of Kevin's and Addison's wombs. And Sam begins to laugh, hardly containing his excitement, as he saw that 10 of Addison's eleven babies were successfully transferred into Kevin's womb while the other baby, the one that Addison wanted to keep, was still inside him. "Terrific news, gentlemen. The fetus transfer procedure was a complete success!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,560 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,510 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,302 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething