Experimental Lab 49 (Open RP) (NSFW)
After seeing Thomas and Kevin leave for the cafeteria, Sam felt a grumble coming from his stomach, "Listen, I have to go eat, I'll leave the pills with you. And remember, take two pills once a day and if you need anything, just press that buzzer and someone'll come by to help you." He said to Addison as he set the pill bottle on the nightstand next to Addison's bed and pointed to the device with a single red button also on the nightstand, and as Sam stood up to leave he said, "Oh, and if you're hungry, you're welcome to join me." At the cafeteria, Sam got himself a tray of food and after finding Thomas and Kevin sitting at a nearby table, he set his tray down next to them, took a seat, and said, "Hello, Kevin. Hey, Thomas. How's it going?"
"Oh, hey sir." I said as I patted my belly. "Everything's going fine, just feeding my growing babies."
"Same here. You know, I can't help but be jealous of you. We both have large, feminine breasts, wide hips, and huge bottoms, yet in all aspects you are slightly bigger than me."
((Do you think I could join?))
(11-27-2012, 01:39 AM)shadow Wrote: ((Do you think I could join?))

(Of course!)
"Well, I am carrying four more children inside me, but I apologize for making you feel jealous of me." I said with a chuckle. "But, are you enjoying your pregnancy?"
"Oh I didn't mean anything by it. I know you have more children inside you than I do, that's what makes you a scientific marvel. And I absolutely love my pregnancy, I had always dreamed of this happening to me!"
"Ah, I see. That's really cool." I said as I patted my belly.
"Yeah, it is. I especially love my behind and my breasts. But enough about me, I'm wondering how you feel about your assets." I said as I lifted my boobs in emphasis.

Name: Alex
Description: 22 years old, 6'5" tall, red hair, blue eyes
Scientist or test subject: test subject
Are you pregnant: Yes

How far along are you and how long are you expected to be pregnant for: 3 weeks along, 4 months
How many children are you pregnant with: twins
What strange side effects, if any, have you experienced, physical or otherwise: Underwent "pre-pregnancy enhancement" to prepare his body for being pregnant. Changes included growing a vagina between his scrotum and anus, growing large EE cup breasts that already lactating, complete with huge, dark nipples that could practically be seen poking through any shirt or bra, and his hips and butt expanding until they had a very feminine curve.

______

Alex got up from the bathroom floor in front of the commode--morning sickness had gotten the best of him once again. He returned to the cafeteria, his nausea quickly dissolving away as he smelled the assortment of hot food awaiting him. He ordered a double order of prego special waffles: waffles covered in fried chicken, bacon, sausage, vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, marshmallow cream, chocolate syrup, and melted cheese. He stopped to add cottage cheese, pickles, and jalapenos to the concoction before returning to the table with the others. His belly was yet to be visible, but his huge breasts bounced up and down in their bra and white tank top confines with each step, reminding Alex that he'd better pump after lunch or else start leaking milk everywhere. Sitting down with the others, his boobs giving one solid bounce up and down as he plopped down, Alex began to dig into his food furiously. "Man, I wouldn't have expected pregnancy cravings to start this early, or be this bad" he said his mouth still full of food. "Good thing this cafeteria is all you can eat!"
"I have to admit that it feels really wierd having such a massive ass and chest to match, but it feels very...eye-opening." I replied, standing up and stretching with my massive belly and chest sticking outward, along with my garguantuan behind.
"Eye-opening, you say? mind telling me what you mean by that Kevin?" I said before I saw a buxom man sitting down on the table with quite the platter on his tray and I said to the newcomer, "Hi there, Alex was it? I'm chief scientist Sam Pregali, pleased to meet you."
"I've gotta say Kevin, those are quite the pair" Alex says eyeing your knockers, "and you got the birthing hips to match!"
"Well, gaining massive hips, chest, and a behind has opened my eyes to the physical changes that a woman goes through during pregnancy, and since I'm pregnant as well, I get to experience how it feels to have obtained such swelled proportions on my body." I replied, looking at Sam, but then glances over at Alex.
"Oh, thank you." I said to Alex. "So do you, regarding your chest. I gotta say, those are some impressive breasts on you. They're far bigger than mine, that's for sure."
"Interesting, in fact I felt the same way when my boobs, hips, and behind began to grow. Although I've also experienced some growth *ahem* down below." I began to blush as I replied to Kevin's statement.
"And I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one" Alex replies to Sam's comment. "Well I guess pregnancy really expands ALL your assets after all" haha
"Yeah, it sure does." I said with a chuckle as I sat back down, eating afterward while my kids move around inside me. "Plus, the expanded assets make me feel both feminine and sexy."
Addison limped into the cafeteria a few minutes later, still looking shaken and distraught. His blonde curls had been tied back loosely in a tain, falling just below his shoulders. Still small compared to the others, Addison lacked the massive padding the others did. In fact, he had been underweight when he was taken in. Grabbing a cup of hot chocolate, he paused to think, before timidly taking a seat with the others. He felt so small in the big chairs provided... Taking a regular seat, he pulled it up and sipped at his drink hesitaintly, blue eyes darting around like a puppy who had just been kicked.
Having went back to eating his meal while Alex and Kevin continued the conversation without him, Sam noticed the petite, blond man that just sat on the table carrying nothing in his hands but a single cup of hot chocolate, "Addison, so nice of you to join us. Tell me, have you taken any of those pills I gave you yet? Have they helped you at all?" Sam said to him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,573 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,640 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,311 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething