Experimental Lab 49 (Open RP) (NSFW)
Addison kept his gaze to his cup the entire time, his quiet voice more of a mumble into his cup, "I-I did..." he nodded slowly, "I think they've kicked in... It... It feels like I'm completely bruised on the inside..."
"Ooh, I bet that doesn't feel too good." I said as I patted my own belly. "I've felt a few really strong kicks from the children in my belly and it feels like they've got some strength behind those kicks. And it doesn't help that I've got such a massive chest, behind, and that I'll be like this for a few years at the least."
Sam got out his clipboard as he wrote down Addison's account, "Hmm, well considering the fact that you were moaning in pain earlier, I'd call that an improvement. For now, just keep taking those pills and I also think that eating more food and gaining some weight would also help."
I stood up and went to get more food, sitting my massive butt down on my chair back down once I got some more, stuffing my face to fill my giant belly.
Tom reached over and rubbed Addison on the back. He could hardly stand to see the poor guy in so much pain. "Maybe pregnancy isn't for everyone" he thought to himself
I stood up and waddled over to Addison, placing my hand on his shoulder in sympathy. "Hey, don't let this get you down. I think that you'll be alright once your pregnancy has finished, but look at me. I'm gonna be like this for a very long time, so if you need anything, I'll be here for you." I said.
Addison looked at the whipped cream, only slightly comforted by his plump friends' condolences. He closed his eyes tiredly and let out a breath, biting his lip. "C-Can't you just... Take them out...?" he asked slowly. Addison was still in the early stages of his pregnancy. 

He didn't like this feeling. He had been fine with just the one baby, but they had given him eleven... 
Sam was caught by suprise when he heard that Addison wanted an abortion, "I don't know Addison, I've never heard of a male pregnancy abortion before and we at Lab 49 don't really have any procedure for it. And we still have to consider the fact that you might be too far into your pregnancy for a successful abortion. I'm so sorry, but there are just too many unknown factors here."

Name: Conner
Description: Always wanted to be pregnant, but everytime he tried, he always miscarried.
Scientist or test subject: Test subject
Are you pregnant: Yes

If you said yes to being pregnant, please answer the following questions.

How far along are you and how long are you expected to be pregnant for: I'm 9 months pregnant, overdue.
How many children are you pregnant with: 1
What strange side effects, if any, have you experienced, physical or otherwise: My spine is bending out of shape due to the baby pushing down on it. I can barely walk due to the shear size of the belly. My placenta is also in a fragile state from the pregnancy.

Conner was laying down on the bed in the corner of the room, on his back rubbing his belly. "Sshh" he said to his child as it roughly kicked on his lower abdomen. "Please come soon baby"
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mpregoneverything/
Addison felt himself tear up, "Unknown factors!? Too many unknown factors!? That's what you said when you mutilated my body for whatever experiment I was needed for! You still did it!" He locked his watery blue gaze to Pregali, "I was already traumatized with the thought of one child! Bt no, you just had to use me, just like you had to everyone else. I told you to sstop. I begged you to stop. You wouldn't..." He buried his face in his arms, shoulders jumping with quiet sobs.
After Addison yelled at him, Sam instantly felt guilty when he realized that Addison would rather risk his life with an abortion than go through another day of pregnancy, "On second thought, what's science without a little risk? Just because a male pregnancy abortion had never been done before, doesn't mean we shouldn't try." He told him while trying to save face.
Addison let out a breath, and sat down, hiding his face In his hands, "Th-thank you... I... I didn't mean to yell, I..." He took a breath, "When my lover found out I was pregnant with just our child, he left. I came here, and... You..." Addison sniffed, "I'm just not ready, or willing... I... I'm sorry..."
Name: Alex Mendell
Description: Alex always wanted to have a baby. Now he his wish came true and he is expecting.
Scientist of test subject: Test subject

How far along are you and how long are you expected to be pregnant for: Alex 8 months along and he is supposed to be pregnant for 9
How many children are you pregnant with: 4
What strange side effects, of any, have you experienced, physical or otherwise: A mild rash on back, occasional trouble urinating, migranes, and trouble sleeping.

Alex woke in the morning. Drowsily, he sat up and rubbed his enormous pregnant belly. It buldged far out in front of him. He sighed and lifted himself from the bed.
"No, no, it's all right. If anyone should be sorry, it's me. I shouldn't have brought this burden on you. We'll do the abortion as soon as you're ready." Sam replied to Addison.
(11-30-2012, 02:37 AM)shadow Wrote: Name: Alex Mendell
Description: Alex always wanted to have a baby. Now he his wish came true and he is expecting.
Scientist of test subject: Test subject

How far along are you and how long are you expected to be pregnant for: Alex 8 months along and he is supposed to be pregnant for 9
How many children are you pregnant with: 4
What strange side effects, of any, have you experienced, physical or otherwise: A mild rash on back, occasional trouble urinating, migranes, and trouble sleeping.

Alex woke in the morning. Drowsily, he sat up and rubbed his enormous pregnant belly. It buldged far out in front of him. He sighed and lifted himself from the bed.

Conner looked over at the awaking Alex. "Hey, Alex, mind giving me a hand here and help me up?"

Alex chuckled, waddling over to Connor. He took his hand and pulled him up, helping him out of the bed and stand up. "Good morning," Alex said, rubbing his hand along his huge, buldging stomach.
(11-30-2012, 06:15 AM)shadow Wrote: Alex chuckled, waddling over to Connor. He took his hand and pulled him up, helping him out of the bed and stand up. "Good morning," Alex said, rubbing his hand along his huge, buldging stomach.

Conner groaned with pain as his spine bent and twisted from being pulled up to fast. "Not to fast Alex, and morning to you to." Conner stood up, his legs buckling a little under his weight.
Meanwhile, back at our table, I got a really crazy idea, one that might possibly just work. "Hey, Sam. Would it be possible to transfer Addison's children into me and avoid the abortion altogether?" I asked as I looked over at Sam.
Sam went wide-eyed as he heard Kevin's absurd suggestion, but after doing some thinking he said, "Kevin, normally when you would tell me something as crazy as that, I'd say forget it. But luckily for you, we have a device that could seemlessly transport the babies from Addison's womb into yours without surgery! Unfortunately, it hasn't been tested yet and we still have to consider the fact that your babies and Addison's are at different developmental stages and let's not forget the possibility that your body might not be able to handle the additional load."
"Sam, I've been meaning to tell you; I've been doing some work on that transporter, and I think it might actually work!" Tom said. "Give me a few hours to make the preparations. By the way Addison, how many of the eleven do you want taken out?"

He was interrupted by a loud beeping; he pulled out his cell phone and checked his messages. "Uhhh, we're gonna have to hold on that transport operation." He turned to Sam. "Security says that two of our other patients have just woken up. Alex and Connor. I'm gonna go check on them if you wanna come..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,113 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,551 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,508 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething