Experimental Lab 49 (Open RP) (NSFW)
"No, you go on ahead, Thomas." Sam said before turning towards Addison and said, "You hear that Addison? Sounds like you'll be getting those babies out of you by the end of the day." He then turned to face Kevin and said to him, "Now Kevin, are you sure you want to do this? It might be risky."
Meanwhile in Connor and Alex's room

Tom walked in, big round belly leading the way. He checked out the two men's swollen stomachs, very happy with the way they looked. "I see you two are awake." he said with a smile. "I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to check and make sure you're doing ok."
Addison looked at Kevin in horror. Why would someone want this burden? He couldn't understand. Swallowing softly, he murmured, "I'll... I'd l-like to keep the one that was originally mine..." he whispered, "He's in the second trimester. The rest that you..." he trailed off, "Are in the first..."

Standing up, he stood tip-toe to hug Pregali lightly, his small plump stomach restricting him from hugging tighter. "Th-Thank you for understanding... I'm sorry I yelled a you, I really am..."
Suprised at Addison's hug, Sam wrapped his arms around him and said, "Aw, that's quite alright. I'll be sure to tell Thomas that you want to keep that one baby when he gets back."
Conner rubbed his back in pain. "Morning to you to. God, I feel like this baby is gonna be the end of me" Conner waddled slowly away from his bed, but suddenly his legs gave out finally, and Conner crashed towards the floor and fell on his back. "ARGHHHHH!!" he screamed "MY BACK!"
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mpregoneverything/
I looked over at Addison, then back at Sam. "Sam, it's as you said. There's no science without risks, and judging by the look on Addison's face and what he said earlier, I'm willing to take this risk for him. Yes, I am already huge enough as it is, but if I do this, when they are born then they can be put up for adoption if Addison only wants the one child." I said, winking at Addison. "Besides, since I've got sixteen kids growing inside me and making me swell up like a balloon, then I believe that I can handle ten more. I think Addison would feel a lot better if I took a lot of his burden as my own."
"You're right, Kevin. We'll begin preparing once Thomas gets back."
"Alrighty then!" I said as I rubbed my hands together, looking eager to help take a lot of Addison's burden off of him.
Addison kept his gaze to his now cold chocolate, feeling a wave of guilt wash over him. Kevin was so willing... He was already huge, and he... Addison sniffled. Why was he so weak? He couldn't even carry liven. He was just looking for a home. Anywhere that gavE him food and shelter...
"Hey, Addison? I know that there's still the problem with you being homeless, so I'm gonna make you a deal. I'm willing to give you a place to stay here in the facility in exchange for having you work for me as my personal assisstant, and you'll never be impregnated without your consent again. So what do you say?"
Alex and Connor's room

"Jeezus,[/i][/u] Connor!" Tom dashed over to see what had happened. "Alex, can you get security in here?!"
"Tom, my back, it hurts-ARGH!" Connor rolled on the floor in pain, his body all shambled up and twisted. The baby begun to kick roughly as the sercurity came in and helped lift him back up to the bed. "Slowly, it hurts" Connor said, attempting to rub his back.
"Are you going into labour?" Tom was a bit panicked. He'd never delivered a baby before
After adjusting to being back in the bed, Connor lied there for a minute, rubbing his belly, the baby kicking softly now. "No, I'm not. The baby is just a little shooked up like me." Connor took Tom's hand and placed it on his belly to reinsure him.
Tom breathed a sigh of relief. "Don't ever scare me like that again! I hope Alex never pulls anything like that"
Connor sighed and placed his hands on his stomach. "I'm quite hungry Tom. Maybe something besides oatmeal for me and the baby?"
"Sure!" he said. "Come to the cafeteria with me. I think Alex fell back asleep, so we'll leave him for now"
With support from Tom, Conner swung his arm around him and slowly chuffed towards the door, his belly pulling him down and his spine bending awkwardly. "Tom" he huffed "Do you think, I'll make it through labor?" he heaved again, wimping from the pain, "I know we said I couldn't do natural labor, but maybe, just maybe.."
"I honestly don't know at this point. We'll see how healthy you are when the time comes." Tom said.
Connor sighed and whimpered again as they chuffed down the long narrow hallway. It was barely big enough for them to both walk side by side. Connor stopped moving gain Tom's attention as he stood there, huffing and whimpering.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,559 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,510 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,297 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething