Experimental Lab 49 (Open RP) (NSFW)
He nodded grimly. With the utmost of surgical precision, he began the procedure... "C'mon baby" he muttered. and then a few moments later.... "It's a boy!!"
With the mask still on his face and the anesthesia in full affect, Connor could barely stay awake. He felt the scalpel cut him open, a light numbing feeling from it came and went, then, a cry and Tom shouted "It's a boy". Connor gave a slight chuckle, but immedtly felt weak and blacked out.
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mpregoneverything/
Tom smiled, pleased with himself. He motioned to one of the orderlies to take the unconscious Connor back to his room, and then handed the baby over to another one. "Job well done!" he said, to nobody in particular
In the time that Connor was unconscious, Sam cut the umbilical cord and monitored the baby's health while Tom succeeded in closing the incision. After giving Connor's newborn son a clean bill of health, he waited for Connor to wake up and regain consciousness.
Connor awoke slowly, his eyes adjusting to the room. A sore trobbing pain radiated from his stomach. Looking down, he noticed his shirt was flat. He wasn't pregnant anymore. "Tom, Pregali, Alex, someone" he yelled, his voice rasped and dry from the childbirth. He attempted to stand, but he couldn't feel his legs. He buckled and fell back onto the bed, crying in pain.
A few hours later, after the medical scans were complete, Tom said to Connor with a grim expression on his face. "I.. I'm afraid there has been a.. complication. You've broken your spine"
The news was to much for Connor. His spine was broken, would he ever walk again?!?! Connor looked up at Pregali and nodded "Yes, I want to hold my baby."
Sam nodded as one of the orderlies gave him Connor's baby boy who was currently swaddled in a blue blanket and was quietly and peacefully sleeping. "Here you go, Connor. a picture of health." He said as he handed the baby over to Connor.
Tears of Joy slowly came from Connors' eyes as he cradled the baby in his arms. "Hey there, little one. I'm you're daddy." The baby opened his eyes and smiled, seeming to know who he was with. "I think I'll name you Dylan. I love you so much, little one."
"Tom, would you mind handling the patient? I have to go check on the transportation machine that we're gonna use on Addison and Kevin." Sam said to Tom as he left Connor's room.
Alex watched the entire thing, scared out of his mind that he would loose his friend. He knealt by Connor's side. "He is so beautiful Connor," Alex said in awe, leaning in close. "He has your eyes."
"Thank you Alex. I don't care if I cannot walk. As long as I have my son, I'll be happy" Connor said, cradling his baby. "Do you want to hold him?"
"Connor." Tom said. "It wasn't my fault your spine broke. I don't know why it did. Something to do with the baby obviously. But we can't be sure until we run some tests"
Connor nodded, returning his attention to the baby. "Guys I'm tired now. Mind watching the baby while I sleep some more?"
Alex nodded, taking the baby into his arms. He was the most amazing thing that he had ever seen. "Hi Dylan," he whispered. Soon he'd have his own baby. Four of them in fact.
Addison was sitting right where they had left him, though he had moved to a table for two to give the larger table to a group of very pregnant males. He had eaten a bit of eggs and bacon, though didn't finish what was on his plate. He didn't know what had happened with Connor.
Hours later, after dinner came and went. Sam and Tom were in one of the labs looking at the transportation device that was soon to be used on Addison to transfer all but one of his babies into Kevin's womb. Tom had been explaining to Sam the work that he had made on the device. "Now Tom, are you sure that this will work? I shudder to think about what would happen if the transportation device were to fail, or even malfunction." Sam said to Tom as they waited for Kevin and Addison to arrive so that they could begin the procedure.
I rubbed my belly as I made my way to my room to use the facilities, then made my way over to begin the experiment to transfer 10 of Addison's babies over to my belly.
Sam turned towards the lab door as he heard it open. When he saw Kevin enter he said, "Oh, Kevin! You made it! We're just waiting for Addison so you're just gonna have to take a seat somewhere and wait until he gets here."
Addison appeared in the doorway, looking quite frightened, though as he saw Kevin already there, he gulped and walked in. No turning back now. "I'm here..." he announced in a small voice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,427 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,278 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,131 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,769 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,445 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,526 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,712 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,087 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,591 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,353 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething