Closed Mega Mpreg with BigPreggoDude
Wade nodded, trying to adjust to the new weight he randomly gained. "Uhhh, yeah..." he said "I'm sorry you had to see that." He saw some people watching him.
Gabriel looked around too and sighed, understanding what Wade was going through completely now. He hugged him from the side softly in an attempt to cheer him up and calm him down some. "It's ok. You got me if no one else has." he said softly into the other's ear.
Wade's face blushed pink "T-thank you..." he said softly "Um. Weird question but, I'm stuck. Could you help me up?"
Gabriel giggled at that and helped him out of the chair, easing his tum out carefully. "There ya go. Wanna head back to the dorm?" he asked, playfully jiggling Wade's tummy.
Wade's tummy wildly jiggled and bounced about with Gabe's touch. It felt amazing to him. "Yeah, let's go." He started to slowly waddle with help from Gabe.
Gabriel did as requested and helped Wade back to the boys' dorms.

Gabe did his best to help make his new friend feel at home at the college. He often got him from class to class, bought food and drinks for him, even rubbed his belly when it felt sore! It was nearing 8 months into Wade's pregnancy and he was getting ridiculously huge! His gut already went past his knees and hung just above his shins. He couldn't get anywhere without leg & back braces or someone to help him around.

Classes were over at the end of the day and the chubby boy that slept beside the preggo stared into the distance as the others tried to get to sleep - or at the very least get something done before they got to sleep, like playing darts, cards or watch the baseball match from the day before.
Wade woukd struggke throughout his classes. He could hardly fit into most sits or even doors now, forcing him to take detours. Additionally, the curse multiplied his pregnancy and he was now having 40 babies! Thank god Gabe was there to help him thriugh it all.

While resting on the bed, Wade's hormones were making him a little emotional and horny. "Hey, Gabe?" He tried getting his attention "I have a favor."
Gabriel flinched and shook his head before turning his attention to Wade. "Huh? Oh! Yeah, what's up, man?" he said hastily, wiping his face with his hands tiredly.
"This is kinda weird, but," Wade started to explain "I'm getting horny, hormones and all that, but I can't jack off anymore, you know?" He started to blush "Could you maybe....help pleasure me?"
Gabriel blushed hard. This was the biggest thing Wade ever asked of him. He looked back at the other guys doing their own thing, but nodded in return. "Sure. But, uhh...you wanna do it somewhere more, y'know...private?" he asked quietly, sliding off his bed and onto his feet at the ready.
Wade was ecstatic that Gabe agreed without trouble "Yeah, where did you have in mind?" He asked, receiving help up from the bed by Gabr.
"There's a spot in the library that's always open. Looks like a fairly roomy closet from what I could see." he replied, steadying his buddy. "Sound ok?"
"So long as we both fit, I'm down for it." Wade answered, eager to be pleasure by his friend. He slowly waddled out of the room and to a nearby elevator.
Gabriel helped him through to the back of the library and locked the door from the inside with a broomstick. With them both alone, Gabe stripped off his top and pulled Wade's pants down, revealing a heavily pent up cock. "Oh god, you really DO need this!" he chuckled, managing to squeeze his fingers in the space between the preggo's cock and underbelly, awkwardly jerking him off.
Wade blushed at the sight of Gabe's chest and was driven wild by the latter's fingers stroking him. "Mmm, yeah, the pregnancy has been making me so horny lately.." He said in between moaning.
"I can tell!" he nodded, hesitantly lowering down and moved his hands to Wade's wide hips, his lips connecting with the preggo's cock.
"Hey what are yo- ohhhhhhhh shit!" Wade moaned out from pleasure and pre-cum started to leak into Gabe's mouth.
Gabriel rolled his tongue back so the pre could be swallowed easier. He kept sucking harder by the second, not minding the babies kicking and rolling against him.
Wade had so much pent up from his hormones that he didn't last terribly long. He soon came gallons into Gabe's mouth.
Gabriel swallowed as much of Wade's cum as his body would allow him, the rest spurting out of his nose or coming out of the sides of his mouth. He wasn't kidding - even Gabe started bloating out from the amount of seed rushing inside him!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,832 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,401 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,635 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,336 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,761 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,911 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,945 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,943 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,364 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27