The price of pretty (centaur mpreg)
Darnel waited, watching as the other stallion chose a spear as a weapon. however Darnel chose nothing, simply smiling and reassured Soto with a smile as he stood in place waiting for it to begin.

"You wont be leaving with his foal little stallion. begin when you are ready." he said almost matter of factually "i will let you make the first move."
Available for conversation, pm me.
He brandished the spear and then staped into charging stance. He tucked the spear under his arm and braced it with his fore arm.he then ran straight for the other. He then thrust tge spear fireward and amied for the others torso. He wanted to see him bleed. Hed make him bow. Bigger pr not he would not be looked down on as a future chief.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Darnel almost rolled his eyes at the attack. he dodged easily by simply stepping to one side. On his way past he lashed out with a strong punch, hitting the other in the side just bellow his ribs. he continued his slow steps, rotating on the spot to continue to keep his eyes on him.
He fliched and stumbled and then spun on hus hoives and swung the spear around aming for his hooves. He wanted to send him down. If he was faster he had to out munuver him. He simply hoped this not so regulation move would gain him sone leverage.

Darnel hadnt been expecting the swipe at his feet, but his quick reaction of a halfstep back meant he got lightly grazed on one of his feet. however he decided to use it to his advantage and pretended to be seriously injured, dropping down to his knees.
He smirked seeing the other go down. He didnt chek to see how injured he was. He simply charged dpear brandished in hus hsnds raused to strike his oponent. He was going to rue the day he messed with him. He was going to crush this big mouth mother fucker and impress his father and become chief for sure.

before the other had realised what was going on, Darnel returned to his feet, took a step forward and slightly to the side and forced his huge fist directly into the smaller males belly, winding him. As the smaller was still moving, he them wrapped his hand around his neck and easily lifted him a lottle off of the ground taking the spear off of him like he was removing a toy from a child.

"Now, you did several things wrong little stallion" he said simply not letting either him or the spear go, however he did break the spear in his hand reducing it to a dagger "One, you Challenged a stallion over his mate and child, two, you Challenged a bigger male than yourself without any form of support..."
He was taken aback as the other stood swiftly. He nearly drpped the spear and the others fist conected with his gut and he coukd hardly breath. He squirmed as he was lifted eyes wide. He coukdnt fight as the other plucked the spear from his grasp.

"fuck you im a chief to be you hurt me my father goes to war with this entire herd. I dear yo to do somthing. You cant touch me........" he trail pff as he broke the spear. He wazbt any match for him he needed to get away. He squirmed the darkness in hus gaze terrifying. He didmt want to fight any more.

"your third mistake was being over confident, next lead stallion? that means nothing in combat little colt" he says shifting his grip so he could breath "Your last mistake was breaking tradition to fulfil your ego. let this be a reminder that you have nothing here, no foal, no mate, no revenge. you left your chosen mate at home to chase up something that wasnt yours, and this is the punishment"

he drew the now dagger down, swiping it over his chest and stomach, cutting a distinct pattern that would show he lost in an honorable duel. when finally he was done he dropped him unceremoniously to the ground.

"Remember this foal, you lost in combat to a veteran, and he went EASY on you. i could have gutted you on your first charge if i had wanted to." he said with a coldness that had the others watching shuddering "Remember that when you return home and explain to your father the meaning of that scar. and believe me, he will know if you are lying to him" he turned and walked out heading towards Soto with a smile on his face.
Soto waa shaking so terribly hard and wilow was balled against him. He felt his hooves give way and he colapsed on his side. Just being near him was enough to set off a panick attk. He was trying to calm himself but failing to get air into his lungs. He hed blanked out in the middle of the fight.

The smaller stalliin hissed as the other carvwd the pattern into his skin. He was realeased and took a few moments to regain hus composer. He then stood up and ran out of the ring. He ed from the camp and a streak on black.

"hmm, wont see him again" Darnel said as he aproached the head stallion and mare. he shifted to gently cradle Soto and sighed "I'm sorry my mate" he whispered softly

"I know that was hard for you to witness but it had to be done, for your sake, and Willows" he says and ushered over the healers letting them tend to his mate while he watched over willow and the kitten.

"Head" he simply stated drawing the others attention "I will make no threats, and go for now power grabs, this is your herd, i simply wish to live in peace with my mate and children. i hope this will not happen again, for i wont be so... lenient on them next time."
"soto wasnt upset about the fight it was more over the others prensce trigger a fear responce. He was having a panick attk but was calmed down in only an hour. Though they hed to use have sedaitives to achieve it. He waa extremly groogy andlooked terribly pale. He seemed to be rather out of it. He was havey on the sedatives to ensure he didnt panick again. He reached out as willow came troting over to him. He wrspped both arms around her and sighed. He looked up at darnle and smiled and spoke words slurred a bit. "hello dere i wuv you. You so big a stronglike an ox. You saveed me." i was evident by his glassy gaze just how much he was out of it.

darnel chuckled lightly and smiled "Rest my mare, you need it, dont worry ill be right here, i love you too" he smiled and gave him a soft kiss.
He simply smiled at him then layed back down. He pulled his faol close and cuddled her gently to his side. He rested peacfuly with darnles watch ful gaze looking after him.

Darnel smiled softly gently carresing him as he dozed back off peacefully then looked over his shoulder to see the Lead stallion.

"Why was i not informed?" he asked "You know traditions better than i do, why were we not told he was here and of his intentions?"
He looked at him then said finally. "we had no idea who he was. He only said he was looking for a freind. If we known what he was up to wed of thrown him from the herd imedatley. Honest we meant no harm but dont you think you whent a bit to far?" he asked eyes steely.

he nodded accepting the apology but then shook his head. "It was a ritual combat and i stuck within the guidelines for such a combat." he explained simply "There was much worse i could have done to him and been fully within my right to do so. However that mark is one that will tell his herd what he tried to do here today and he cannot hide it or lie his way out of it. it also will prevent him trying to call for a war between the two herds as tradition now forbids it" he gave a smile and turned to head after his mate.

"I have my herd and mates wellbeing at heart my Lead Stallion." he says simply yet with some joy in his voice
"i have no doubts in your skill forgive mr intrusion. Im use to peafcul bouts. Our herd dosnt hardly ever draw blood. We are a more mind of matter type herd. I trust he wont be coming back and if he dose hell be greeted by our stringest gaurds. Do enjoy your time and i must be going." he turned on his hooves and walked away.

he nodded and sighed a little. he personally hated drawing blood too, he had seen plenty of it in his time on the front lines. he trotted over to Soto and smiled down at him. For his mate and foal however, it was worth it. he would enter a hundred bouts just to keep them safe and happy. he looked to willow who was playing just outside the tent and wonder3d when Soto would next go into season... he hoped to fill soto with his love and foals. and if soto didnt want it, he would carry the next foal.
Soto simply splet on the heavy sedatuves putting him under. He would rember anything beyond the first few seconds of the fight thankfuly. Hed blanked out just after the other rushed his mate. He simply coukdnt rember anytjing as he woke up late that night. His vision blurred and his eyes foggy. He had a head ache to boot. He then quickly rembered the bit about the fight and nearly panick.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,410 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,667 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,406 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,070 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,769 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,951 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pretty Little Dancer (closed w/SazzyP620) hockeypreg2 58 7,603 12-02-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,975 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,434 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27