Mall surprised (with jrcash)
It has been 6 month Snow has been pregnant with triplet, but his swelling belly and weight gain and pretty much ruined his clothing and final preparation before the final stretch of his pregnancy , a trip at the mall was called for. not expecting to meet someone in a similar condition.

''alright shirt *he mutter to himself* keep together your the last one i got left that fits somewhat...'' said Snow, adjusting his shirt, stretch to its limit.
Jr. Just got out of the changing room trying on some maternity pants. He went up two pants sizes since last month and clothes shopping has been getting expensive. Looking at his massive frame in the mirror he sees snow behind him in the morror. "Excuse me, do you think these pants look alright?" Jr. Asked feeling his orb like belly pressing against the elastic waistband.
''oh ! erhmm it look great one you, seemed a bit tight though'' said Snow, timidly at seeing another man also swelled up like himself and not to lie he didnt look half bad. He tried to not be so nervous as he approach Jr. ''excuse me, my name is Snow erm...sorry i wasnt expecting to see someone else..well expecting, how far along are you ? ''
"About 7 months now." Jr. Said rubbing the underside of his belly. " kind of ready to be done with it. Kind miss my abs and 32 jeans." Jr chuckled. " how about you?" Jr asked snow noticing his huge belly as well.
'' 6 month with triplets, i think 32 jeans are not going to be an option for me even once there out '' Said Snow while resting his hand on his belly. ''any fashion advise for a mom to be ? '' he followed giggling.
"I'm still trying to figure out myself." Jr. Said pulling on his elastic waistband on his jeans. "This bump keeps getting bigger every week its hard keeping up on any clothes. In happy to find something that fits these days. " Jr. Said seeing a nice shirt he liked but knew he couldn't fit in it due to his current size.
''yeah they dont make a lot of this for big guys like us'' said Snow rubbing his guts through his extremely tight shirt ''its tempting to go in the woman section just for more options'' he continued, unconsciously peeking at Jr. form tummy.
"Yeah but what can you do?" Jr. Said picking out a pair of pants that fit and getting them ready to pay for them. " hey I was just about to go to the food court and get a quick bite to eat if you want to join." Jr. asked snow. " two preggos like us won't stick out I'm sure." Jr. Said jokingly
''what are you saying ? we totally fit in XD, let me just paid for this and ill be right up'' said Snow finally finding a few shirt that fit his tummy. '' hopefully we dont emptied the food court hehe-oooh'' said snow suddenly holding his tummy ''yup the little ones are hungry too''
After Jr. Paid for his jeans he slowly waddeled over to the food stand. Looking over the menu he felt the baby kick. "Ohph" Jr. Said rubbing his belly. "I guess he's hungry. Lets see here give me two cheeseburgers with extra mayo and pickles. A large nacho extra cheese and an extra large strawberry milkshake. Oh and a plate of your chili cheese fries." Jr. Finished feeling his stomach growl as he reached for his money to pay for it.
Snow followed Jr. after paying for his shirts and join him at the food court and waited for his turned to order. '' hhmmm......ill take 3 Bacon cheese burger with a poutine with bacon and a large Coke'' said Snow, with each order he almost drool at the smell of bacon before paying for it. ''here a little joy of pregnancy, you get to eat for literally 4 with being called a pig, it makes up partly for the stretch mark and cramp'' said Snow happily rubbing his tummy while attacking the burger.
After finishing up his meal Jr topped off his food by chugging his milkshake. Already feeling his waistline expanding after that huge meal he lean back and began rubbing his belly. "Tell me about your self." Jr said letting out a small burp slightly regreting the meal knowing that was not going to help his weight any.
Snow giggle a bit before belching himself from the extra bacon in his meal and pretty assuring he would never wear 32's again he rest his arm on his tummy, now almost ripping his old shirt to shreds. ''well...apart from looking like i have a a baby elephant in my tummy, im a bartender at a club in downtown, how about you ?'' Said Snow, curious at his now soon to be mom friend.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,681 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,717 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 929 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 579 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,526 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,219 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 138,876 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  C The students (with Jrcash) tjopj44 12 2,570 11-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  The Special Delivery (with Jrcash) Polarpearbear 13 2,553 11-06-2016, 01:15 AM
  C Private with jrcash Terumi.y 51 9,247 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM