Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots)
The werewolf knew the human was tryign as hard as he could. He could feel Rey's violent trembling when he pushed with all his strength. "Doing very good Rey, just like that. You are so good in this... perfect." Ronan muttered, holding gently on Rey's belly. His large hand was able to cover almost half of the underside of his bump, even though Rey really was carrying it big. "shh that's very good. You've pushed so good. Our baby's going to be here very soon." he pressed affectionate kisses on Rey's cheeks, encouraging him. His lover was entirely naked and his belly rose and fell quickly with his pants. Ronan caressed the bump that was crisscrossed with stretchmarks, feeling incredibly soft for his human who had always tried so hard in everything, especially in their relationship.

"the baby's going to get lower. You are doing so good babe, I am so proud of you." Ronan nodded. he was quite sure if he pushed his finger through Rey's tight opening, he would feel the head of the baby, but he did not do that. He did not want this to feel too intruding and disturbed for this mate. "You just let it happen babe, this will come naturally. Like you said." he smiled and pressed more kisses on Rey. "You are doing so well." he muttered and moved his large hand towards teh back of Rey's body, letting go of his belly, he used both his hands so he could cover Rey's entire waist.

"Come, sit up." he said and lifted Rey a little bit further up so his back would be more supported by Ronan's abdoemn. "is this better?" he asked, holding his mate very close.

(i am thinking of a position... hmm, let me see if i could find that artwork.)

Rey nodded as Ronan asked that. It was always nice to be supported by the big body of his mate which was also really warm and nice. Rey let out a moan when Ronan started massaging his back. It was so strange but it just felt like the pressure was everywhere on his lower body bot just only his womb or his hips. "He's coming. Ahh, " Rey whimpered, moaning in pain as the urge to push hit him again. He took a deep breath, pushing as hard as he could to bring the head down. His whole boy was shaking again and he could feel Ronan wrapped his body tightly, getting his little mate closer to him. "Arhhhh," He moaned, pushing the head down. Rey could feel the heard moving down slowly, stretching his birth canal even wider and it was really hurt. He let out a loud and painful moan as the contraction gone but the head was stretching his canal widely. He could already see a small bulge on under his opening. It was still very small and disappeared when he stopped pushing. It felt like the baby started teasing his mommy already and it might need some effort to get the head out.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
The shriek from Rey was worrying. Ronan coudln't help but fear for his human mate. Rey was carrying a large baby, their doctor had warned them about it already. he had advised them to come to the hospital for the delivery, in case there was something going wrong int he process, or if Rey was too exhausted to push the baby out. All that was impossible now, they were trapped here. It was extremely worrying but Ronan could only remind himself to stay optimistic, to believe in his mate being capable of delivering teh baby naturally.

Ronan held Rey's belly tightly while he pushed, lifitng him up almost, sharing most of his weight so his mate could focus on the push. it was painful for Ronan to witness the struggle his mate was in. "Shh babe you are doing it! working ont he baby... you are donig so good. I love you, so good. So perfect." he mutteerd non-sense to Rey, holding him while he shook with his effort.

Ronan held a hand over his opening. He coudl also feel the bulge. "oh god." he muttered. "the little head." he whispered, sounding like he was afraid if hew as too loud, the baby would be scared back inside of Rey - and to his panic, the baby really started slipping back inside.

"Shoot... am i too loud?" he asked nervously, holding Rey close while his mate panted and looking like he watned to cry with the little process they made. 
Rey almost cried with how little the had done with this labor, but he knew that this was only the beginning and he shouldn't give up like this. He could remember the doctor mentioned how it would take some time to get the head out with how big it was, but he could do that. Rey took a deep breath again as the next contraction, and this time he pushed even harder, trying to get the head out. He moaned out loud as the bulge start building between his legs again and he. He grabbed his lover very tightly and it could even cause some bruises on Ronan with Rey's nails pinching down on his skin, but he could stop it. The pressure was too much inside his womb, and the baby really needed to come to this world now.

Rey was painting had as the contraction gone, the head still slid back but some sort of it remained outside and it was a very good sign. "arhhhh" He moaned and whimpered as the head started stretching his opening widely. Rey tried to move his hips for a bit, trying to find the comfortable position but it wasn't helpful at all He could already feel the burning sensation from his opening and it would be worse soon. He tilted his head back against his lover s the urge was building up again. It was faster than usual and it seemed like their little one wanted to come out soon.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ronan stroked his lover's belly to calm him. "you are good Rey, doing very good. The baby wouldn't come out in just one push, don't give yourself too much pressure." Ronan muttered. He knew his mate was trying, he just hope he woudln't be pushing himself too hard and hurt himself. he rubbed his legs and placed them gentl wider,putting his feet outside of his own thighs so there was more space for Rey to open his legs - and his pelvis to allow the baby to pass.

"Shh babe , yea, keep that pushing ocming! you are doing so well... oh my strong one. you are my man..." Ronan kept saying things that he might not knew fully what it was. At this point the strong alpha was just a husband in panic. He spread Rey's legs for him while the litle human bent forward to push. "oh god it's workign!' i can feel the head... the head!" Ronan widened his eyes at the sensation. It was a tiny bit of head - barely a coin-sized shape - but it was a head. He felt his eyes welling up at it.

Ronan was too optimistic thouhg, for Rey pushed a few more times more after, but not every one of them was as effective. He could feel his mate going exhausted with the big baby burning his opening and he was pushing so hard. Ronan fed him some water and encouraged him. "this is good, this is working. just be patient, the next push and the baby could be at the widest part already. then we would be SO close to welcoming him."
Rey nodded as his lover said that. He had some time before the next contraction hit, but Rey couldn't even rest properly now. The burning sensation was still there even without the urge to push and it was really bad for him. He leaned back against his husband, breathing heavily as the urge to push was building up again. The head was almost fully crown and the forehead was out for a little bit now. It was good to have such a good progress but it was burning Rey;'s opening even more.

He grabbed Ronan's arms tightly s Rey started pushing again. He moaned out loud as the head was moving out slowly from his opening. His whole body was trembling and turned red from the pressure inside his body. "Ahrhhh, U..it hurts" He whimpered as the head was stretching his opening even wider. The forehead was moving out slowly s Rey pushed really hard. His chin was pressing hard against his chest s Rey pushed and it fell back when it ended. The head was fully crown after some pushes, and it was burning really bad for a birthing mommy. Rey might new some more pushes but they were close to have the head out now
PM me If you want to RP. 
the baby's head was so large, it filled up every bit of Rey's opening. it also blocked any fluid from seeping through and acting as lubricant. The burning must be bad, Ronan could feel it himself. Rey was tensing up so much in his arms, like he didn't dare to move, any small movement could lead to more burning now.

"i know, i know.. it's painful right? i know. but you're so strong Rey, you are so strong... keep doing a few more pushes , that's it, and we'd have our baby..." Ronan said, he wouldn't admit how much he wa spanicking now. He had never seen his mate in so much pain. "Good job Rey, that's it, keep the pushes coming... yea we count right? 5, 6, 7, 8,,,,still good, very well done Rey. Fully crowning! the baby's no longer moving back now..." Ronan told Rey excitedly, but it was also worrying seeing the heavy panting of Rey, and he was squirming. he looked like he wanted to escape from that pain. "shh babe, we're fine. we're good. just hold on, just a few more pushes." he said, gently lifting Rey up. he needed his mate to spread his legs more, so he began to move Rey into a deep squat, hoping it would help with the burns.

(lol sorry for introducing a new posture... if you like it we could go ahead. if not, we could try laying sideways or all 4s?)
"I....I can't. It hurts. get in front of me, please" Rey whimpered s Ronan lifted him up in the squatting position, but nothing was supporting his front and it was too hard for Rey to push the baby out in this position. He grunted, holding Ronan tightly as his lover slowly changed the position to his front. Rey almost collapsed s Ronn got in front of him, holding his lover tightly. He leaned his body against Ronan's broad chest as his alpha reached his long arms around him and supported Ren's entire body.

Rey moned in pain, holding his lover very tightly as he started pushing again. He let out a small scream s the nose slowly come out, making it burn even more. They could feel that the nose could rip his opening apart in any second, luckily Ronan's hand was long enough to reach his opening and send it a bit wider. "I...It hurts" He cried and buried his face to Ronan's chest. Rey tried so hard to be calm but it wasn't enough at all when the widest part of the baby was on the way. He could just fall any second if Ronan didn't hold him tight enough. He let out a loud scream again as the nose pop free. It was really bad for him and he was breathing really hard. He hugged his husband tightly as the next contraction was building inside his body again. It hurt so bad but at least, the head was almost popped now out.

(I imagine Ronan sitting on his knee while he was supporting Ray from the front.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(ok, yea a sweet position to be in.)

Ronan quickly nodded and moved to Rey's front, just fast enough to catch Rey beofre he would collaspe without the alpha's support. He grabbbed him and held him steady by reaching his bottom, for the millionth time thankful that he was so much taller than his small mate, which made it possible for him to hold him whenever rey needed him.

"Shh you're doing good, yea this hurts, iknow, but you have to stay strong." Ronan muttered, he was sweating as well wiht the pained whimpers from Rey. He would rather it was him hurting. His human mate was so delicate and precious, he coudln't imagine what rey was going through now. Ronan held Rey's opening to support the fragile flesh, keeping him from being torn by the nose. "just another push... yes!" Ronan could feel a small stream of fluid coming through with the nose being born. "just another few pushes, really, we are so close now. just a few... be good for me, Rey. Be good for the baby as well..." he muttered, rubbing his cheek against Rey's head.

"ok, steady, keep the push coming..." Ronan said anxiously, holding the baby's head carefully when Rey was whimpering through his pushes. The contractions were so strong, it was getting he baby out, and Rey was also bravely pushing. "good job Rey, you're doing so good..." Ronan kept up with the encouragement, and really, he could feeel inch by inch, the baby coming forward. "the little mouth's out... another push!" He said, and Rey managed to push the head out entirely. "Good job!" he exclaimed, feeling the big head with his trembling hand. "you did it... the head's here..." he kissed rey over and over again, holding his trembling lover in his strong arms.
Rey took a deep breath as the next contraction hit him. It was really close to the previous one and it seemed like their son really wanted to meet his parents now. He grabbed his lover tightly as Rey started pushing again. He could feel the head between his legs and the baby was moving down slowly. "arhhh" He moaned in pain as the first shoulders slowly passed through his opening. It was hurt as the head but it took lots of effort to push it out.

His whole body was trembling with the pin inside but it was really close to the end now. He buried his face deeply against Ronan's chest while he was pushing the shoulder out. He let out another scream as the first shoulder popped free. Rey was breathing heavily after the long pushes. One shoulder was out now and they'll be only a few more to go and they would have their baby there. He tried to breathe in and out through the pain as the another contraction building up again.

(shorter reply, kinda tired today.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(it's alright, and really it's not that 'short'! don't give yourself too much pressure...)

Ronan had been warned, privately, ,by the doctor that Rey might have a long labor because of the baby's size and also, the less adapted body of Rey's to give birth to the pup. Despite all the pain and struggle, Ronan knew deep down Rey was getting through this surprisngly smooth already. He rubbed Rey's back when his lover did such a great job pushing the first shoulder out. "good babe... so good. The first shoulder, now just the second side and the baby wil slip out. You are so strong in this..." he pressed kisses after kisses on Rey's sweaty face, anxiously holding the baby and also Rey's bottom to keep his mate steady.

"good, now this could be our last push. Rey, you can resst for as long as you want.. just this bit, and this is all over." Ronan instructed, noticing Rey was still breathing heavily and wanted his wife to be prepared before giving this -possibly - one last push.

"good job Rey, keep pushing!" Ronan praised when he heard Rey take a deep breath and push down. it was difficult work. The shoulders were wide and Rey was getting tired with the pushes. Ronan held him up and hoped with all he could that this would be the last push.
Rey pushed as hard as he could for the second shoulders and it finally popped free after some time. He moaned as the next contraction hit him instantly after that the push the rest of the baby out. He grabbed his lover tightly, pushing for the last time and the baby finally came out following with some fluid. Rey was collapsing as the baby was out. "B...baby" He said with his tired voice. Rey could just close his eyes as rest as Ronan slowly changed their position. Rey was flipped and pressed down slowly on the bed as Ronan get off the bed to prepare the baby. Luckily they had some stuff they wanted in the labor bag that the doctor had prepared for them. At least, they had the clean scissors to cut the cord.

Rey was crying os hard as Ronan out the baby on his chest. Their son was crying and he instantly started his first meal when he got on Rey's chest. "H...he's so handsome, just like you," Rey whispered as Ronan walked back with the scissors in his hands. He moaned as a small contraction hit him and soon the placenta would be pushed out.

(Aww, thanks :) I may rush it too much in this reply, I hope it's fine.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Shh don't tense up babe.... just a small push." Ronan was about to cute the placenta when he felt Rey getting nervous again at the familiar tightening building up in his womb. It was residual contraction and Ronan gently lift Rey up on, put his upper body on his chest, circling his family in his arms holding the baby on top of Rey's supporting hand so both his mate and the baby could rest comfortably. "we are parents now... hey little one." he smiled at the tiny little baby. Moving Rey's hands away a slight bit, he chuckled. "And yep, that's a big boy that we have.... oh baby. You know how much troulbe your big head has caused mommy?"

His smile froze when Rey again whimpered. It seemed like the placenta was passing and the rough edges had caused some small pains on Rey's sensitive opening. Ronan quickly moved his other hand lower, towards Rey's now puffy belly - somewhat like the size of Rey when he was almost 6 months pregnant. He didn't rub it, just placed his warm and large hand over it, using the warmth to relieve Rey of the discomfort and feel the placenta slowly detach. The gooey and bloody puddle looked awful, but Ronan quickly cleared it away so his mate could now really rest and relax.

"Everything is so perfect..." he whispered to Rey, holding him carefully. he had also kept his hand on his belly. it would take some time for Rey to recover, but Ronan would be there for the small human on every step.

(yea yea it's fine. we didnt plan on this to be too long right)
“Look at him, so handsome. Just like his daddy” Rey teased, kissing the baby’s forehead gently. The little one was rally hard ngry snd he’s sucking the milk really fast from his mommy. “Hold on, love. Don’t be like daddy.” He t ased, smilng widely. Rey always teased with how Ronan eat the food really fast, espeacilly when he was in the were wolf form. He smiled widely as Ronan placed a soft kiss on him.

“We will need to clean this, maybe we can move to another room for tonight” He sugessted, looking at the blood and some fluid on the bed sheet. It might take some time to clean and it might be too tiring to do it tonight. “We also need to clean him after this meal. Grab the clean cloth in the bag. It’s quite cold tonight, we dont want him to get the flu” He said, looking at his lover. They had their labor bag rady in the room for the case like tonight. Rey couldnt stop but smiled widely as the baby was finally full and he had fallen asleep quickly. This was so precious and he had never imagined to have this such a perfect family.

(Replying from the phone, sorry for wrong typing and alking of details lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ronan smiled. "like father like son." he commented, stroking the still wet hair of the baby. The tiny cheeks of the child was moving so fast when he suckled, and he was so proud. He was now a father, there was much more responsibility but also much more pride. He would raise him up to be a good one. A loving and caring one - and what better way than to start with caring for his little siblings? he hadn't discussed this thoroughly with Rey yet, but he was confident Rey wouldn't object to the idea. Whenever his mate was ready, he would be happy to work with Rey's time.

He nodded and kissed Rey. "Don't you worry about anythinng. I will take care of you from now on. You have done all the hard work, now it's my time to take over." he smiled and went to pick up the bag. He wrapped teh child in the onsie they had bought, but instead of putting him in the basket they had prepared, he put the baby back into Rey's arms and wrapped his mate up with a big blanket, then lifted him up. "I don't want my mate to get a flu as well." he smiled and carried the big bundle to the room next door, putting him down and settled in himself, wrapping his little family in his protective arms.

"Sleep now love. I will make some arrangements tomorrow so we will stay here for a few more days." he said, gently holding Rey's softened belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,529 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,333 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,754 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,028 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,309 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,890 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,610 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y) bennett999 205 11,992 03-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,304 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  A Parisian Werewolf and Vampire in America (Closed w/tjpop) Klayko 2 643 02-20-2018, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Klayko